• Published 13th Nov 2017
  • 1,308 Views, 21 Comments

My life in Equestria - DoctorPony



Matt has found himself in weird situation,He wakes up in a world he "never" seen before

  • ...
22
 21
 1,308

The Injustice Match + Meeting Rainbow

Twilight shows Matt his room in the castle the room was pretty good but needed a few things.

Twilight left the room ,while he was thinking of the things,he snapped his fingers and his xbox one appeared. When he pressed the home button it turned on it was now a wireless Xbox one and then he found it had internet which was weird but he did have it other than having something to do.

Matt made his bed everything to blankets to the pillows were soft and it was like heaven.

It was late so he went to sleep.

The Next Day

Matt wakes up feeling refreshed he had the best sleep of his life.

He gets out of bed. he noticed inside his closet with his clothes in it,so he got dressed and went down to go get breakfast.

"Morning sleepy head," Twilight said.

"Morning Twi," Matt said.

"What's cooking," he asked.

"Pancakes," she said.

"Yes" He thought.

"Would you like some" She asked.

"Yes please," Matt said.

During breakfeast Twilight asked Matt what he was going to do today.

"So Matt what are you going to do today," she asked.

"Don't know maybe play on my Xbox one?" Matt said.

"An Xbox what" Twilight asked looking confused.

"The Xbox One console, it's my gaming console from home" He said.

"What do you do about it," She asked.

"You play games on it like Overwatch a shooting game and a team game,Injustice 2 a fighting game" Matt said.

"Sounds fun and interesting," she said.

"I was going to ask you if wanted to meet my friends" Twi asked.

"Sure what time" Matt asked.

"9:00," Twi said.

"Ok so a have a hour of free time" he said.

Matt finished breakfast then went straight on his Xbox playing Overwatch, from downstairs you could hear him and while he was playing and sometimes getting mad. Matt heard laughter coming from downstairs and knew it was the girls, and the best part since he had internet he could stream so he streamed some overwatch and then stopped.

After streaming overwatch he went to injustice 2 which he had all his gear and then heard footsteps coming his way and saw Starlight she came in.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"Playing injustice 2" he said playing joker against Cyborg and he just did jokers supermove.

(What you are about to read are her reaction to the supermove).

Cyborgs in the chair then gets hit with a Crowbar "Oh my gosh why would he" then she was cut off joker electrocuting Cyborg "this guy is a manic and he's laughing at the guy being electrocuted he's insane" she said, "Wait for it" Matt said then it shows Dyomite under the chair " oh oh" Starlight said, the supermove ends and the match.

"How could he do something like that" She asked.

"He's the joker," Matt said.

"Want to play" Matt asked.

"A little bit but sure," Starlight said.

Starlight picks up the control with her magic and Matt looks at it he's never seen anything like it before in real life other than the show so he calls it a ghost.

"Ghost," Matt said.

"What do you mean Matt," she asked.

"The controller it's floating in mid-air," he said.

"Don't worry it's just my magic" she reassures Matt.

Matt looks at the controller and sees s blue aura around it and then he looks at Starlight and her horn is glowing the same colour".

" Oh sorry, it's just like a never seen that before other than the paranormal stuff," Matt said.

"It's ok, now let's do this," she said.

He goes to multiplayer player and chooses the flash and the gear shows and Starlight chooses black canary and doesn't understand why Matts flash is customized.

"How is your flash look that way my Black Canary doesn't," Starlight asked.

"Because you don't have gear but you a have the god shader," Matt said.

Matt puts the God Shader on Black Canary and Starlights happy

"That's so cool how the eyes glow white," She said.

"Which map do you want," Matt asked.

"It doesn't matter," Starlight said.

"Fighters approaching metropolis," The announcer said.

The game loads in and the intros happens and Matt teaches Starlight how to play. (So we're just to skip to when she figures out the normal moves and special moves).

The fight beings and Matt does a good comb stream with flash but starlight does the Canary cry and gets a bunch of hits on Flash. Starlight is the first one to lose a bar of life then she does a bunch of blocking,parrying and counter attacks Which takes Matts flash down to the to the last bar of life then Matt does a Flash parry ability he got out of a lootbox.

"I'm going to get him with my supermove" Starlight thought.

She does her super it takes a lot of health from Matts flash so he does a clash and Starlight wasn't prepared.

"What's going on" Starlight asked.

"It's a clash you wedge bars of your meter and if you started the clash if you win the clash you gain health and if you didn't start the clash and you win the one the started the clash takes damage," Matt said.

Starlight press A and Matt press B and wins the clash and gains more health and ends up wining.

"I won," Starlight said.

"That was amazing for a beginner at the game you got me to my second bar of Health," Matt said.

Starlight looks at the clock and has to go, so they go apart and it was 9:00 so Matt turned off the Xbox and got ready and went downstairs.

Twilight was they're and saw that Matt was wearing a coat with the same D emblem on it as the sweater.

"Matt" Twilight said.

"Yes," He said.

"What does the D mean on your coat" Twilight asked.

"Oh it's my YouTube channel emblem DoctorTale," Matt said. ( which is my channel you can check it out if you like)

"That's cool that you have your own things, but our first friend isn't outside he's inside" Twi said.

"What do you mean," Matt asked as he takes off his coat.

"You'll see," she said.

They go to many different hallways Matt is amazed of everything the scenery was just like the show but the castle larger then he could imagine, they go past a room that looked deserted Matt asks Twilight about it but she doesn't say anything.

They come up to a corridor and they go in to see a dragon that had purple scales and a green scale line that looked like hair Matt knew this was Spike.

"Hey, Spike" Twilight said.

The dragon turns around "Oh hi Twilight" Spike said.

"Spike I would like you to meet my friend Matt," She said.

That's when Spike sees Matt and goes into panic and hides and Matt just rolls his eyes smiling.

"Spike" Twilight groaned, then she walks toward the place where the little dragon is hiding from Matt.

"Twilight hide with me until he goes away," Spike said.

"Spike there's nothing to be afraid of" Twilight said, and at that moment a card flys pass Twilight and in Spikes hiding spot.

Spike picks up the card and reads.

"What she says is true there is nothing to be afraid of, I don't want to hurt anyone so don't worry" it said on the card.

Matt hoped the card would work because that the only thing he could think of other than that.

"Ok Twilight I trust you," Spike said.

"Yes the card worked" Matt thought.

"Thanks, Spike" Twilight Whrisperd to Spike.

Spike gets out of the hiding spot and goes to Matt.

"I'm sorry about that it's just that I have never seen any of your kind before," Spike said.

"I understand if I were you I would have done the same thing," Matt said.

"Thanks my name is Spike," Spike said.

"Nice to meet you, Spike," Matt said.

" Yes One Down 6 To go" Twilight Thought.

"Spike we are going to show Matt our friends would you like to come," Twilight asked.

"I got to do stuff but I'll catch up with you guys" Spike said.

"Ok see you later Spike," she said.

"See ya," he said.

They leave and Twilight is so happy.

"You did it now 5 to go," Twilight said.

"Thank you, I hoped the card would work," Matt said.

"Now our other friends are outside in town," she said.

"This is the perfect opportunity to actually to go into the town because I never been" he said.

"It also a good opportunity because you'll get to meet them" Twi said.

They get to the doors Matt puts on his DoctorTale coat they go outside, the sky is beautiful and the grass is so cartoonish and the little animals were just so adorable.

They get to town and ponies start staring at him and some hid from him, which made Matt uncomfortable but he understood this is the first time seeing a human in Equestria.

That's when a Rainbow streak appears in the sky and does a sonic rainbow, Matt again knew who this was it was Rainbow Dash.

"Give me a moment" Twilight said then she flys up to Rainbow.

All Matt can see is that Twilight and Rainbow are talking but before long they both are flying down to the ground.

The Talk in the Sky

"Hey Twilight" Rainbow said.

"Hey Rainbow," Twilight said.

"What are you doing up here," Rainbow asks.

"I wanted you to meet somepony," Twi said.

"Who is it," Dash asked.

"He's a human" Twilight said.

"A human, What's a human" Rainbow asked.

Rainbow looks down and sees Matt "Twilight what is that," she asked.

"That's Matt he's a human," Twi said.

"Are they vicious? are they dangerous?" Dash asked.

"No he's not he's kind and respectful and won't hurt anypony," Twilight said, reassuring Rainbow.

"Ok fine I'll go down to see him because I trust you," Rainbow said.

Now

When Rainbow hits the ground and sees Matt she is stunned at what she sees, Matt can't keep the cringe out of his face.

Then rainbow gets back to herself and said "Are you ok or something" she asked.

Matt gets his composure back "I'm fine but that trick in the sky was so cool"

"Thanks it's takes a lot of agility to do it but I've been doing it for along time so it's easy for me to do now" Rainbow said smerking.

"Well I believe with enough practice you can do anything you just have to put your mind to it," Matt said.

"Very wise words," Twilight said.

"I'm Rainbow Dash and I am the fastest pony alive, " She said introducing herself"

" I don't know why but now I want Rainbow and flash to have a race " Matt thought.

"My name is Matt and I do YouTube for a living" he said.

"What's YouTube" Rainbow asked.

"Well it's a website on a thing called the Internet and people do jobs on it like gaming, some people are vloggers who record their everyday lives and post it on the Internet and it's fun and I've done my best on it" Matt explained.

"Sounds cool," Rainbow said.

"Oh i forgot to mention that people do crazy stunts on it and record it on GoPros that are little cameras and it's cool and some are things I wouldn't even do" he said.

Rainbows eye widened with excitement "You mean people like you do crazy stunts and post it on this YouTube thingy and get tons of views" she said.

"Exactly like that and it'll be cool to see your Sonic Rainboom in GoPro so it maybe so cool and it will trend," Matt said.

"That sounds cool I have to go now there are ponies in cloudsdale that need my help with something," Rainbow said.

"Ok see you later rainbow," Twilight and Matt said.

She flys off and now leaves Twilight and Matt "Now I want you to meet my friend Applejack she lives at sweet Apple acres come on," Twilight said.

She trots off and Matt follows with a smile on his face and knew that this day was about to get better.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait but it was worth it I put time and effort into this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it.
Yes Matt has something the Doctor has in my other story.

He can snap his fingers and anything he wanted would appear

New longest chapter

And happy holidays