• Published 8th Nov 2017
  • 2,303 Views, 20 Comments

The Flash Season Friendship - DoctorPony



The Flash runs so fast he runs out of the muiltverse and into Equestria

  • ...
20
 20
 2,303

A Vibe In The Right Direction

Caitlin gets back to Cisco and tells Cisco to "turn it up to eleven". When he does the screen shows something new it says world found.

"Yes we're getting somewhere," Cisco said.

But then the screen says world unknown.

"Never mind that statement," he said.

"Wait this portal might be to another muiltverse entirely" Caitlin said.

"Wait, what," Cisco said.

"I don't mean another world in this muiltverse it might be in another world in another muiltverse but that's impossible, but if what Dr wells told me is true then we are going to need something more to get Barry back" Caitlin said.

------------------------------------------------------––––––––––––--------------------------------------------------------

Canterlot,Equestria
Location: The Castle

Inside the Castle Princess Celestia is sitting on her throne when a scroll comes out of green flames right in front of her, she sees the scroll is a letter from Twilight Sparkle.

She reads the letter.

Dear Princess Celestia

I am writing to you about what happened during this week. This week Starlight accidentally brought a human into Equestria trying to do a spell from a ancient spell book, we are trying to find to bring him home. The humans name is Barry Allen who has some amazing things about him. When he runs he's so fast that all you see is orange lighting, He hasn't done anything harmful to us he has been kind and with the help of me and starlight had made friends with the others.

He said on his world he is a superhero called the Flash who defends Central City with the help of his friends from Star Labs he has faced many villains and has a rule which I respect he won't kill and I feel for him he has lost so much that it is sad.

The details are attached to this letter from when we did a Qna with him which will bring you more insight on him and while doing the Qna I was amazed that something happened that are in the notes.

From Twilight Sparkle

Reading the notes Celestia was fascinated on the notes but she was most interested in was when Barry was struck but lighting and lived and had his powers but then she got to the part where it tells about Barry's losses, she read about Barry's mother and father and the Death of H.R and the almost death of Iris. She felt sympathy for Barry for the his losses and reading all about Barry made her want to go visit ponyville so that's what she was going to do but then she got news of a storm then deciding to go visit the next day.

Ponyville

Barry was inside the castle reading all about Equestria that's when Twilight came in saw the amount of books he had already read.

"How are you doing that" Twilight asked.

" I can process things in my mind fast" Barry said.

"That amazing, it takes a few reads in order for a average pony to process everything in book" Twilight said.

"What else can your powers do" Twilight asked.

"Well I can Phase through walls,Time Travel but I am not supposed to do that anymore" Barry said.

"Wait you can time travel!" she said.

"This is so amazing," Twilight said.

After twilight and Barry talk, Barry goes out and runs, The ponies are baffled at his speed and thinking it was rainbow they went back to what they were doing.

He notices something odd there's no sign of any animals around then he sees why, the land stock is bad so Barry goes back plants some seeds.

When he is finished he goes back to the castle and try's to read in hope that they will give a hint of how to get home.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth

Location: Star Labs

"We are going to need a lot of Power to get Barry back,i don't think there is anything that can give off the amount of power we need Caitlin said.

"I don't think I can vibe him out of where he is either I don't have the enough to power to do it" Cisco said.

"But I think we can find a way I am working on something that will bring Barry home safe and sound" Wells said.

"What is it," Caitlin asked.

"It supposed to let us go to alternate muiltverses, but I will need to test it and it going to be a while but it's been a long day why don't you too get some rest while I work on the machine" he said.

So they go to they're homes Cisco is now in bed and a various storm is going on outside and while he is sleeping he is struck by a lightning bolt.

In star labs a light bolt goes inside hits Ciscos suit and goggles and wells runs in and sees that the suit and the goggles are gone.

Cisco wakes up on grass right behind the castle and sees goes to the castle.

Inside Barry is doing his research when he hears a knock at the door he opens the door to see Cisco.

"Barry," Cisco said.

"Cisco," Barry said.

Cisco comes in " Where have you been," he asked.

"It's a long story," Barry said.

Barry tells Cisco of while he was running a portal opened in front of him and he fell in Equestria, met the others and how he's trying to get back.

"Wow that sounded unbelievable but you look serious I believe you," Cisco said.

That when Cisco sees Starlight.

"Ok I believe you,this is a fantasy land like a cheesy movie" He said.

" Hi, Barry who's this" Starlight asks.

"I'm Cisco I am human, I come in peace" Cisco said.

The way Cisco acted made Starlight giggle a little bit.

"This is Cisco he's one of my friends from Star Labs" Barry said.

"I found this suit this morning does it belong to you guys" Starlight asks holding up the vibe suit.

"Wait a minute how did my suit get here," Cisco asked.

Then Twilight comes down then after a few minutes of Cisco figuring out what is going on he understand what is going on a little bit.

"This is now like a weird movie" Cisco said.

"So your powers is that you shoot blasts from your hand and you can see things" Twilight asked.

"Welcome to Ciscos power school, I can see stuff if I touch the stuff but when I wear these goggles I can shoot blasts from my hands go to other universes that's it for class," Cisco said.

But then they both hear horns from outside which could only mean one thing the princess had arrived.

Author's Note:

I am glad Ciscos In Equestria now but now the question is how is Cisco and Barry going to get out of Equestria if Cisco can't fibe them out"

What if something isn't letting them go.