• Published 8th Nov 2017
  • 2,303 Views, 20 Comments

The Flash Season Friendship - DoctorPony



The Flash runs so fast he runs out of the muiltverse and into Equestria

  • ...
20
 20
 2,303

A Royal Visit

Celestia began to walk towards the castle feeling almost cautious and curious.

Why couldn't she feel cautious, the thing inside the castle could hurt Twilight and her friends.

Two guards started to follow her

"Wait here" Celestia said.

The guards stopped and bowed "Yes your highness" they both then just stood still like a statue.

Celestia knocked on the door.

Inside the castle Twilight became excited "she's here" she said.

"Who here?" Cisco asked.

"Princess Celestia, she's the princess of the sun, which means she can control the sun" She said.

"Wait she can move the sun, oh my gosh that would be a good superhero movie" Cisco said.

Twilight just smiles and goes out of the room then she goes to the door and opens it, Celestia is they're at the door her hair waving in the hair even when there's no wind.

"Celestia!" Twilight said.

"My old student it is wonderful to see you" she walks in " I've been hearing a lot from your new friend Barry, I have read your letter and he's very interesting" Celestia remarked.

"Well I have some news for you princess, another one came today" Twilight said.

"Another one" Celestia said.

"Yes, his name is Cisco and he's a friend of Barry's and he's a kind of scientists"" She said.

"Where are they both?" Celestia asked.

"They're in the room to our left" Twilight said.

In the room

"So basically I can make portals to another earths in the muiltverse" Cisco explained to Starlight.

"What's the muiltverse?" Starlight asked.

"Okey, so Imagine this world but duplicated in another universe and it goes on forever,but in some earths events change and that's the simple version" Cisco said.

"I think I get it so in every universe there's a earth like this but things are different, like somethings never happened" Starlight said.

"That is exactly what it is kind off but good job" Cisco said.

The doors opened and it was Twilight and Celestia, Cisco was in that what the heck mode and Barry was just a little chill.

"Hello I am princess Celestia, i am ruler of Equestria, i welcome you both" Celestia said.

"Hello, I'm Barry Allen aka The flash and That's Cisco aka Vibe" Barry said.

"Hi" Cisco said waving slowly.

"It's a Honor meeting you both, I've seen nothing like you both in Equestria" She said.

"Twilight told me in her letter about your "superpowers" I was interested about how you got them, You Barry got struck by lighting when a particle excelerator exploded and you Cisco" Celestia said.

"Particle exelerator explosion" Cisco said.

"Barry your powers are?" Celestia asked.

"Super speed" Barry said, then he runs around the room and Celestia is amazed but what got her was when he fazed through the wall and went back out.

"That was amazing" Celestia said.

"Cisco your superpowers are?" She asked.

"I can see things if I touch something that I can vibe to, I can go to other worlds and also travel anywhere, I'm like a super powered version of uber" Cisco said.

"What's that?" Celestia asked.

Twilight Whrisperd in Celestias ear " I think it's something to do with their culture" she said.

"Barry Allen you do good things for your kind as I hear from your adventures, you help them and save their lives every single day and with the help of your friend,I think you can make Equestria a even more better place" Celestia said.

Celestia starts saying how she's sorry for what happen to Barry's parents and the death of H.R and almost Iris, she also tells him and Cisco the history of Equestria starting from the beginning to now.

"That's Equestrias history" Celestia said.

"Now that should be a movie" Cisco said.

Celestia goes to Cisco " Cisco I hear your scientist" She said.

"Well you could say that , I make the toys on the suit like, in the lighting bolt on the side of the mask Theres a communicator in it so we can talk to him , the fabric is made of heat resistant leather so when he runs he doesn't burn on in flames" Cisco explained.

"Wait a minute I just remembered something Cisco if you can go to other worlds why can't you bring Barry home" Twilight asked.

"Because I don't have the power to do it" Cisco said.

"On that, we are going to find a way to get you both home, i'm going to look into the canterlot archives to see if it says anything on the matter and Twilight" Celestia said.

Twilight turns to Celestia "I want you to give Barry and Cisco a home here in the castle until we find a spell that can bring them home" The White Alicorn said.

"Okey" Twilight said.

"And Barry keeping doing what you do best" Celestia said.

"We will" Barry said.

"Wait,Team Flash Equestria Version" Cisco said.

"I have to go I have a meeting with all the primers of all the kingdoms across Equestria" She said.

"Goodbye Twilight , Goodbye Starlight, It was a pleasure meeting the both of you Barry and Cisco, hopefully we will meet again soon" Celestia said.

She walked out and goes down the hallway to the door Twilight follows, Celestia gives Twilight a hug before she goes, Celestia steps out the door and Twilight shuts the door.

She gets to her carriage and they take flight going back to Canterlot to check the archives for anything to figure out how to bring Barry and Cisco back home.

Back inside the Castle Twilight shows Cisco his room and Barry switches and finds a rooms puts all his stuff in it.

After Twilight takes Cisco and Barry to a room to ask them questions.

"What do you think of the Princess?" Twilight asked.

"She's kind and Generous " Barry said.

"She thinks of others first and is a good leader" Cisco said.

"That's good" Twilight said, then Twilight asks them questions about the princesses visit.

When it was done, lunch and dinner was ate but then the night came like a flick of a swich and Barry slept not knowing what would happen the next day.

Author's Note:

Next week all new chapter of the Flash

Equestria is still getting used to Barry not until a villain appears that will challage Barry with the Equestria Team Flash.

Chapters will be better then this one