• Published 6th Nov 2017
  • 288 Views, 2 Comments

Talunion's Life - FlutterTal



All I love to do is drawing and traveling stuff. And that was fine for me, I never thought of anything which could happen in my life.

  • ...
 2
 288

Chapter 7

So I am here, with Starlight, hanging out with her around Ponyville… Even if it was me who propose her to hang out, that wasn’t really what I expected. Well, maybe I should admit to you, I’m shy. Very shy. Not to mention that I’m blushing right now with a small smile. But that’s what she noticed, and she smiles in return. Yeah, I know I should say it to her, but I want to wait for a better moment. Until I hear something from her that makes me blush more.

“You know? During all those times, I saw you blushing every time you saw me. Are you alright?”

“Ehm… Yeah, I’m alright…” I reply.

“You know? I’ll always hear what you want to say, I will never reject you. I know you’re somepony elegant, funny and very kind. Really, I would be scared if you weren’t with me during the hypnotic session. But you were here, with me, ready to help if there’s something bad.”

Wait… So she REALLY knows what she is for me? Now she knows she’s my crush. I guess that’s the best moment to talk about it, although I don’t really have the choice now.

“Yeah, I don’t know what happened…” I start. “But when I saw you for the first time, I immediately felt in love…”

“Really?” she says, a bit surprised. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“Because I wanted to know a bit more about you first. That’s why I invited you in my house, and that’s why I proposed you to hang out with me. Simply because I wanted to know you. But I guess you already knew what you are for me.”

At this moment, I see her crying, but she is smiling at the same time. She is crying in joy. And then she runs to me until I share a hug with her. I even feel her tears sliding on my body.

“There, there.” I say.

At the same time, I see her trying to dry her tears, but there’s still some on my coat. Then she moves back several centimeters, as I see her smiling and with still tears on her eyes. Well, not for long, because she uses her hoof to take them off.

“I just want to ask you something.” she says. “As I know how your house is, don’t you mind visiting mine?”

“You mean… Right now?” I ask.

“Why not, if you have some free time.”

Oh gosh, I’m blushing again. What should I do? Should I say yes? That’s what seems logical. I really don’t want to hurt her by any manners. But for the moment, I watch the sky so that I can see where the sun is, before giving an answer.

“Yeah okay, I indeed have free time[1]. Let’s see your house.”

“Okay then, follow me.”

So I follow Starlight as I’m re-exploring the city[2]. At a moment I saw Blue Night’s home in the way, thus I tried to see if he’s here, but I couldn’t see him. Maybe he left his home for something, I don’t know. Then after a short trip, we arrive to her house.

“So, here it is.” Starlight says. “I know it’s not much, but I hope you like it anyway.”

As she was saying that, I was watching her house: it’s a three-story house with a hay roof and windows in every floor and a circle window in the upper one. Well, a typical house in Ponyville.

“Let’s see inside, to see if I like it.” I suggest, blushing.

“Well, if you say so.” She giggles.

Starlight opens the door and enter in the house as I follow her. As I am in here, I can see a kitchen and a dining room near a fireplace. She knows it’s not much, but it’s sufficient for me. I can say there is no fireplace in my house, so seeing one is like a paradise.

“Well, you know what?” I say. “I don’t like it, I love it.”

“Really?” she says, surprised.

“Well, if you saw my house, you probably noticed there’s no fireplace, I had only my bed to keep myself warm.” I precise. “And look here, you have this fireplace in the dining room. I’m really jealous.”

I was saying that with a smile as Starlight was giggling. I think she didn’t expect that answer, maybe she didn’t see I have no fireplace.

“Ah, sorry about that.” I say with a sorry smile.

“Oh no don’t worry, that’s okay.” she replies.

“Anyway… what I mean is, I rather prefer to live in your house. I have been with my brother for sometimes and I was always imagining how it could be to live in a house, and not only in a cabinet.”

I see Starlight happy about what I said. Then she decides to add:

“Precisely, come to the next floor, I have something to show you.”

She said that by walking on the stairs, so I follow her. As I arrive in the floor, I see what looks like a music studio, with a guitar, a piano and a microphone. And between all of that, I see something packed, and by judging the shape of it, I know it’s definitely not a music instrument.

“So it’s that ‘something’ you were talking about?” I ask.

“Yeah, go on.” she says with a happy smile.

Myself I am smiling, but I am also surprised at the same time. Why do something in this shape can be in a music studio like this? But as I unpack it, I find my answer: it was an easel[3], so I can do drawings really properly. When I see that, I am really happy of what I am seeing: finally I can do drawings without worrying about how to keep my drawing block correctly[4].

“Really, thank you Starlight!” I exclaim, happy, as I share a hug with her.

This time, it’s me who is crying with joy. We both share a hug. That’s something I would never hope for. But now I do. Maybe we are meant to be together. I blush for the last time.

“Starlight!” I start. “I have something to tell you.”

She smiles, listening to me, as I dry my tears first before continuing.

“Starlight. You probably know there are different visions of paradise for each creature. Raccoons have a different vision of paradise for us, ponies. And I could say the same thing about wasteland rats or any other creatures. What I mean is, my vision of paradise is to be with you. I want to stay with you. I love you. And there’s nothing that can tell the opposite. And if you love me too, that means we are meant to be each other. Do you agree with me?”

“Indeed, I agree with you.” she replies, giggling. “And you indeed are very funny.”

And finally, we are nuzzling and kissing.


[1] It is noon when I see the sky, so indeed I have some.
[2] Yeah, I love traveling cities, even if it’s the ones I already know.
[3] I didn’t have one first, I did my drawings without support, directly on my drawing block.
[4] I know I tend to repeat myself, it happens when I’m very happy about something.