• Published 6th Nov 2017
  • 288 Views, 2 Comments

Talunion's Life - FlutterTal



All I love to do is drawing and traveling stuff. And that was fine for me, I never thought of anything which could happen in my life.

  • ...
 2
 288

Chapter 5

Before going to my house, I wanted to go to Blue Night’s first. While walking, I am thinking of the conversation I just had. In fact, I didn’t expect to have this conversation, but it’s really nice to talk to somepony who worry about you, and even nicer if it’s a crush. Wait… Does that mean she knows she is my crush? I blush just thinking about it. And when I arrive to the house, I see Blue Night entering in it. But I can see he saw me, so he lets the door open, just for the moment I enter to his house.

“So…” he starts. “How was it?”

“Pretty tight. In fact, I didn’t know during the conversation how this will end.”

“But… Did she agreed?”

“I hope so. For the moment, she accepted to go to visit my house tomorrow. But something tells me she already knows she’s my crush.”

“If it’s the case, then congrats!” he says as he puts a party hat in his head.

“Not so fast! I don’t know for the moment, I’m just hoping.”

“Oh… Okay. Also, do you know something about her? Like her name for example?”

“I know she’s named Starlight Music and she’s a singer. Which is a name pretty familiar, I think I’ve heard it somewhere[1]…”

But as I say that, I see Blue Night frozen with a surprised expression. But only for several seconds after he says something.

“You said… Starlight Music? You mean… My idol?”

“What? You know her sufficiently to consider her as your idol?”

“But that’s one of my favorite singer of all time! I even have all the collection of her albums! And she’s going to be your special somepony! How lucky you are!”

Well, he’s not angry at me by saying that, maybe just jealous… But honestly, I don’t know how I should consider what he said.

“Hum… yes. I’m very lucky… I guess…”

“Anyway, I realize that it’s now the evening and I have to work now.”

“The evening?” I ask, shocked. “Thank you for being able to talk to me, but I have to go to my house. Cya!”

Then I exit the house without letting Blue Night saying something. I’m sorry, but I had to[2].

I have to be quick, it’s the first time I would arrive too lately to my house. I just hope my brother won’t be too worried and know what has happened. Good thing my brother’s house isn’t too far from Blue Night’s. Or maybe I’m taking a shortcut. I don’t know… Finally I enter to the house, now out of breath.

“What were you doing outside that long?” my brother asks.

“I’m sorry, I thought I had some times to go to my friend’s house.” I reply.

“Wait? Weren’t you with your crush?” he says, confused.

“I was. But then after that, I went to my friend’s house to talk a bit with him.”

“Oh okay, good enough. I was really worried about you. It’s been five hours since I was waiting for you.”

“FIVE HOURS?”

So I’ve spent so many times outside without noticing it? How didn’t I notice that[3]? Now I feel bad about that, really scared, frightened… I don’t know what other adjectives I could use to describe the situation. And now I’m shaking, not only my hooves, but my whole body. But my brother doesn’t understand what is happening. At all…

“Erm… Tal? Are you feeling alright?… Didn’t the hypnotic session work?…”

At this point, I realize I was probably overreacting. So I take at least five seconds breathing in and out before saying my answer.

“Not really, I need to rest a little… Also, to answer your question, the session made his effect.”

“Okay! And before you go to rest, how did your conversation with your crush ends?”

“Well precisely, I invited her here to spend some hours with her. Also, I talk to her about you in a nutshell and she’s willing to test hypnosis.” I said the last sentence with a giggle.

“Well, she can go here if she wants, I’m always ready to hypnotize somepony, especially for fun.” he says, determined. “Now you can rest.”

Now I go to my bedroom as I go lying on the bed. And I realize the room is still flooded with my drawings. Really I should take something to get rid of all of that, maybe a wallet so I can also sort all of these. But I’m really tired now, I don’t want to overload myself with the condition I am right now. All I want to do this instant is to rest, sleep and dream. And now, I am having a good dream in which I am with my crush.

My heart is beating by thinking of that.


[1] Did Blue Night told me some things about her? Probably.
[2] My brother would be angry at me if I’m too late to the house.
[3] Normally I’m very organized and I know it’s noon when it’s noon.