• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 1,161 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Heart:Friendship is Fuzzy - Lilynotepad34



The Mane Six are sent to a strange island to discover the magic of summer romance..

  • ...
19
 21
 1,161

Lousy Jealousy




***Lousy Jealousy***
"Fluttershy can I talk to you for a spell? It's about Rainbow Dash...." said Applejack her cheerful facade now gone.
Bruno looked angry but calmly said "Applejack would you mind telling me as well? I think I know what's going on actually."
"Uh..sure Bruno I guess..but don't go spreadin the butter around ya hear?"
"I wouldn't dream of it."
"Well Fluttershy...when I was inside for a bit, I saw Rainbow Dash talkin to a white wolf and she looked...uh..well...Dash looked like she was more aroused than an egg fryin on a hot sidewalk."
"Ok Applejack that was a very odd metaphor...anyway did this wolf have a lightning necklace?" asked Bruno with a furrowed furry brow.
"Why yes she sure did!" said Applejack with a surprised suspicious look on her face.
"Who is she? What's going on Bruno?" asked Fluttershy frantically.
Bruno growled from deep in his throat. " That's Tundra. We used to date....before she came out." "She's gay?!!!" shrieked Fluttershy.

"I'm afraid so Pappy..."
"Don't you Pappy me you big black lout!"
"Fluttershy listen to Bruno he's tryin to help ya!"

"You be quiet you asexual country bumpkin!!!!!!!!!"
Bruno put his paw over his mouth in shock.
Applejack looked murderous and started shouting Southern curse words her brother used when he was a colt.

Then the furious farmer left in a huff.


Fluttershy burst into tears and flew away.
Bruno stood up with a weary sigh.
“Well this went well...”

Twilight and Trix were watching the stars while laying on the grass....
"Trix?"
"Yeah Twilight?"
"Why did you kiss me?"
Trix looked embarrassed "Well Twilight I believe I was acting on instinct. I acted on my physical attraction to you."

Twilight blushed magenta. "P-p-physical a-attraction t-to m-me?!!" She stammered.
Trix smiled. "Can't you see how beautiful you are Twilight?"
"B-but R-Rarity is m-much p-prettier than I-I am."
"Twilight haven't you heard the expression beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"
"Yes but..."
"And have you ever thought of why you are called Sparkle?"
"N-no..."
"I have never met anyone so beautiful , smart , funny , or one who acts so adorable when they're nervous." Trix said with a warm smile.
Trix kissed her and this time Twilight kissed him back.
The unicorn felt as if she was flying while her heart was pounding and was on fire.
She wondered if this is what Rainbow Dash felt when she performed a Sonic Rainboom.
Trix ended the kiss carefully and sweetly.
"I think that's enough for tonight." Trix chuckled.
"Trix would you mind walking me home?"
"I wouldn't have it any other way Ms. Sparkle."
Rarity and Amazon were passionately making out in Rarity's room.
The unicorn had never met a fellow so willing to cater to her every whim. And yet Amazon was so.... forceful. The jaguar was so enticing. Rarity moaned against her will. She was often against such vulgarities so early in a relationship.

Amazon was in love...Rarity was sophisticated despite her small town upbringing. She was funny and more beautiful than anyone he had ever met. This unicorn was hot...like really hot..Amazon didn't want to think of Rarity in that way but it was undeniable.
Amazon's vest was on the floor. Rarity was feeling Amazon's corded muscles as he ran his claws through her silky mane. Rarity put Amazon's paw on the back of her dress.
The jaguar wanted her more than anything , but as a gentlemen he put his maiden's need before his own.....desires....
"Rarity, darling stop. Rarity stop my dear please , your passion is....returned but we must stop for your sake!"

Rarity stopped immediately in surprise at the handsome gentlemen. She had only met this fellow a few hours ago and yet he was being gracious about her...ironically nonexistent innocence!

"Amazon dear, you need not worry , I am quite sure, you have proven yourself more than worthy."

"Rarity if I may ask if this is your....?"

"My darling I am far past that point I assure you." said Rarity seductively.

Amazon agreed with a slow kiss.
Rainbow Dash was angry at Fluttershy.
How dare she let that furry bumble sing to her like that and then hug her?!!!

The cyan Pegasus was jealous as heck. But then there was Tundra. Just the thought of her name made Rainbow shiver with danger and anticipation. Fluttershy was beautiful and tender but Tundra however , was hot as dragon fire with a siren's voice.
Rainbow Dash would not be pining after the goody two hoofed Fluttershy.
No way in Hay!
Rainbow Dash would be with the sexy she-wolf with a voice that was more compelling than The Wonder bolts dare she even think of it!


“Tundra wait up!”

“Hey Dash sup?”

“Do you wanna hang out at my place tonight?
“What do you have in mind?”

Rainbow Dash gave her a flirty smile. “I would love for you to make my stay more interesting.”

Tundra smiled a dangerous smile. “I think that can be arranged.”


Spike had slept through the party. Jake the lion had given him a bowl that magically filled up with gems every time it was close to being empty. Jake had challenged the teen dragon to a gem eating contest. The lion had gone home with a chipped tooth after trying to eat a jawbreaker diamond. Spike had slept with a victorious smile on his face. Now the dragon had awakened to the strange noises from Rarity's room next door. Spike stumbled out of his room as Pinkie Pie was bouncing by Rarity's door.

“Pinkie?”

“Oh Hi Spike! You missed a great party!” Pinkie babbled for about 15 minutes before Spike growled
“PINKIE!!!!”

“Yes Spike?”
“Can you hear anything from Rarity's room? I heard some weird noises..”
Pinkie put her ear to the door. “Ew I think Rarity's eating Amazon's face?”

“WHAT?!!!”
Spike smashed through the door to find Rarity and Amazon in a tangled mess of limbs and fur.
“Spike?!”
The dragon said nothing and left without a word.
“Hey Rarity did his face taste good?”

“Pinkie please shut up darling.”

“Okkie Dokkie Lokkie!”