• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 432 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 432

Something Wrong (Part 1/2)

Winter's POV

I'm going to have to do something about Adagio. I don't know what's wrong with her but lately she hasn't been taking care of herself. She never sleeps, she hardly eats, and she always has a bottle in her hand. I know how she feels but something has to change.

It's been since some days ago since she started doing that too,because she was doing better.

But when I try to ask her anything que shuts me out.I'm really worried about her.

Maybe Sunset can get it out of her? She's from Equestria too. Maybe it's a magic thing, so I called her.

"Hello?"I hear from the other end of the line.

"Hey sis,think you can you come over?Adagio is acting weird,I think there's something wrong."I tell her.

"What do you mean?"

"That's just it,she won't tell me."

"I'll be there in a few."

A few minutes later Sunset showed up.

I'll talk to her, where is she?" She asked me.

"In the bedroom." She goes and knocks on the door.

Adagio's POV

I was taking a cup of vodka to see if my headache passed,might as well speed up the siren illness so maybe...maybe I would die before me and Winter even had an chance do have the twins.

I hear a knock and a voice calling me from the outside:

"Adagio?"It's Sunset's voice.

I went to open the door to her but everything started spinning and went dark.
Winter's POV

We hear a thump from the other side of the door.

"Dagi?" I asked as I knocked on the door. When I didn't get an answer I opened the door and we both see Adagio passed out by the door.

Sunset pushed her way past me when she saw her, she knelt down and checked her.

"Winter,call an ambulance for her. I don't know what's wrong with her but she's just barely alive."

I called the ambulance and Sunset went with her while I stayed back to grab nos things.I thought aloud to myself:

"Don't worry you'll be ok,Dagi."