• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 431 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 431

Proposal

Adagio's POV
The next few weeks were a collection of Tifany and Rebecca always trying to stab anyone they could. If they don't stop I'm scared of what they could do when they're older. I can't help but think this is my fault, if I didn't try and kill myself would the girls be normal? Winter keeps telling me not to think like that that this could have happened anyway. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Talking about that our first anniversary was today,it felt like I knew him much longer than I actually did.

He told me he had something special prepared for us,but he first had to take the girls to stay with his sister so we could go out.

He got back a little while later. "You ready?" He asked me."

"Whenever you are. I'm really looking forward to this, it's the first time it'll be just us two sense we've had the twins."

"You'll really love what I have planned."

The first place Winter took me was one of my favorite restaurants,it served french food.

"Oh my god,how did you know I love coming to this place?"I asked Winter.

"Thank Sunset for that,she told me."

We had a delightful dinner.Then went for a walk around a lake nearby.

"Hey,Winter."I called for him."I don't think this night can get any better."

"Me neither."

We then kissed.After the kiss Winter said:"I think I thought of something that would make tonight better."

"Tell me." I told him thinking I knew what he was talking about, but I was wrong.

He pulled out a small box and got down on one knee. "Dagi...no Adagio would you marry me?"

I couldn't believe what he just asked. Why would he ever want to marry me?

"I... Yes!" I shout as I kiss him again.

I was crying of happiness.

"You catch me off guard,you idiot."

"Wait up,I haven't finished.I know how music is important for you sirens."He then cleared his throat."Sorry for my voice."

He said as he catch a guitar he must left there before.And started to sing.

I can't believe he's doing this.

"I... do you really want to marry me? You know how hard it's going to be right?" I ask him.

"Of course I love you. If I didn't want to be with you do you think I would still be here?"

"You..might be, I know you would never leave the girls. But you would also have to deal with me."

"Dagi I want to be with you."He said as he kissed me."I love you Adagio."

I still don't see why he loved me,but he did.I had to enjoy it while be didn't get tired of me and my vision didn't happened.So as I embraced Winter,I simply let out:

"I love you too."