• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 431 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 431

Couple fight

Adagio's POV
The past couple months have been crazy. When I went to the hospital turns out I wasn't pregnant. But after a few more nights alone with Winter I was. I'm having twins just like I knew I would. Winter is so happy but I'm still scared. And to top it off I haven't had a drink sense I found out.

It really isn't this girls fault what's gonna happen,it would be wrong for me to not have them.

Sunddely as one of the girls kick,the vision goes even further:

I had just ran into Snow's room and Tifany and Rebecca were stabbing Winter after he had fallen to the ground.

"Let's get her next." Tifany says as she points her knife at Snow.

Snow runs away and part of me wants to go after them but I have to check on Winter. It's bad worse then I thought it would be.

"You you're gonna be ok." I tell him as I try hard not to fall apart." I'll call an ambulance and we'll get you to the hospital. Just stay with me."

"Don't blame them it's not their fault." Winter managed to get out.

"I I know just..."

"It's not your fault either."With his last forces he sit up and kissed me for the last time like that done,I didn't have time to cry as I heard screaming from the other room.

The vision was abruptly ended,I passed the hand in my belly and started crying while talking to my daughters,or to myself not even I knew at that point.

"I won't let this happen. I don't know what I have to do but I won't let this happen."

No matter what I do I can't get the thought out of my head. I need a drink. I know I promised Winter I would stop while pregnant but I can't help it.

I go to my stock and take a cup that soon turns into two and into three,and eventually into empting a full whisky bottle.

And then Winter arrived.

Winter's POV

"Dagi I'm home." I call out as I walk in."And you wouldn't believe the day I had."

That's when I hear the thinking of glass coming from the bedroom. I followed it and found Adagio in the closet with her bag.

"Hey love." She slurred at me as she walked towards me. When she got close she pulled me close and kissed me.

I can taste the whiskey on her lips and I pull away. "Adagio what the hell?"

"What? I always give you a kiss when you get home."

"That's not what I mean and you know it."

"Ok so maybe I had a drink, not like it'll hurt anything."

I see the empty bottle on the floor, I walk over and pick it up. "This is one drink?"

"I...well..." She starts.

Then I pick up the bag. "I'm not stupid I know what you have in here." I walk over to the sink and open a bottle.

"What... what are you doing?"

I poured the bottle down the drain.

I hated to do that to Adagio,I know she was only doing that because she was hurting,but I wouldn't let this take her away from me.

"Winter,stop it!"She cried out as she tried to stop me.

I got another bottle and poured it down the drain.

"Stop it!"She yelled as she pushed me with an strenght I didn't know she had.

"Adagio I'm trying to help you."

"No I'm trying to help you!" She shouted back at me.

"By drinking yourself to death?"

"If that's what it takes."

She reached for another bottle but I try and take it from her. While we're fighting over the bottle I ended up pushing her down.

"Dagi..I I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

She looks at me with hate then runs away,
and bangs the door on her way out.

"I'm sorry,Adagio!"I yell.

I look at the font of what's making Adagio act this way,her stash in her bag.

"I let you hurt my parents,I won't let you hurt her."I say as I start pouring the rest of the bottles.