• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 429 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 429

Discovering what's wrong with Snow

Adagio's POV

We got to the hospital and I tried to figure out what was wrong with Snow but no one would give me a straight answer. Only that I needed to calm down and someone would tell me what's wrong soon. I was about ready to start making them tell me but Sunset stopped me.

"Let me talk to them." She told me. "They'll tell me what's wrong."

Sunset went and talked to the doctors,and when she came back,I knew by her expression it couldn't be good.

"What's wrong with her?"I asked.

Sunset sighed:

"Don't freak out when I tell you ok,Adagio?"

I was starting to lose patient,I just wanted to know what was wrong with my daughter.

"I won't make any promises." I told her.

"Snow has dementia. Really bad dementia."

"How bad?"

"I doubt she'll ever be normal. In fact she might even..."

"Might even what?"

"She...might.die."

Snow could die?!I...I...didn't know what to do anymore,Winter died,Tifany and Rebecca were gonna die,and now Snow could die too.

Then a vision hit me again:

I was with Snow,she was sleeping,she was clearly older,in her early teenager years at least,she was clearly really bad,but I just seemed like I stopped caring.
I left her room.The vision switched to me checking on her again,and she wasn't there.
The vision then changed to 5 weeks later,Snow was still missing.

The vision then abruptly ended,I couldn't hold myself,I was gonna lose all three?I starter breaking down.

"Dagi?" I hear faintly but don't care."Adagio!" I hear louder this time. I look up and it's Sunset.

"Do you want to go see her?" She asked me.

"What's the point?" I asked her.

"What do you mean what's the point?"

"If she's just going to die wouldn't it be best for me to not go see her? If I'm going to be alone anyway I can start now."

Sunset sighed and put her hands on my shoulders:

"The point is you have a three year old daughter,who is really sick,and is probably wondering where her mom is right now,don't you understand Adagio?We didn't save him,but we can save your girls.And even if we can't,your girls still need you,so make the most of your time with them."

I know she's right. I still need to be there for the girls. I shouldn't give up on them. I just don't know what to do.

"You hear me?" Sunset asked me.

"Yeah...I hear you. It's just..."

"You don't know what to do?"

"Yeah...it's just all to much."I sighed."Fine,I'm going to see Snow."

"That's great."Sunset said as we both got up and made our way to Snow's room,Dash and Tifany were there with her.

When we entered,I could see Snow was still sleeping.

"Mom she's going to be ok right?" Tifany asked me. I can tell she's just as worried about Snow as she is Becca.

I hugged her. "Of course she will be." I told her trying to sound more confident then I was. "She's stronger than she looks. Besides she has the best doctor there is looking after her."

"I know I blame her,but I love her mom,I really do,I want her to be ok."She told me.
I hugged her.

I see Snow starting to wake up.

"Hey baby."I tell her.

"Mommy!"She says opening her arms to hug me.

I hugged her tight. "How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Pretty bad." She told me. "I was so scared. I don't know what happened."

"You're sick, but your aunt Sunset will be able to help you."

"Ok mommy."

Soon they let Snow go home and I took her and Tifany home.It was late at night so soon both of them were sleeping.

Once I was sure they were,I looked myself at the mirror,I gave up on myself,but I wasn't gonna give up on my daughters,my life was only gonna be taking care of the three of them right now until,until I was alone again.