• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 431 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 431

Re-meeting Mom and Dad

Adagio's POV

"Dagi. Earth to Dagi wake up."

"Go away let me sleep."

"Wake up!" It feels like someone shakes me awake. But it's not who I was expecting.

"Aria... Sonata... how? It must have worked."

"No you're still alive." Sonata told me. "And Winter is really worried about you."

"And I think Sunset might kill you for putting her brother through this."Aria added. "But before that, what the hell were you thinking?!"

Even now,they'd never get it,Sonata had siren powers too but hers were healing powers,they'd never get it I was doing that to stop the future Winter would have.

"You wouldn't get it."I told them.

"They wouldn't,but I would."I heard a voice I didn't heard in years.

"Mom?"She smiled and nodded at me."Mom!" I ran up to her and hugged her tight and she wrapped her arms around me and held me close.

"Now tell me what you saw. What is so bad you want to do this?"

"I...I... Mom they're going to kill Winter and there's nothing I can do about it."

"So you think the way to handle this is to kill yourself?"

"Yeah it'll save him."

"No it won't."She said."It'll only make be raise the girls alone."

"But them they won't have whatever reason they had to kill Winter,right?"I ask with a sigh.

"No it'll only hurt him."I hear another voice chime in."You know your mom's right." They said.

"Dad!" I ran to dad and hugged him.

"He loves you Dagi. Just as much as you love him."

"I know, that's why I want to save him."

"But he wants to be with you. He's not worried about it."

"But they'll..."

"Everyone dies, all you can do is make the most of the time you have."

"But I don't wanna see everything bad that's gonna happen in the lifes of everyone I love.I just wanna stop it,but there's always nothing I can do."I breakdown."I hate having to see it all before it even happens.Can't it stop?"

"You know as well as me it can't."Said Dad."It's a part of you."

"But it hurts. It's not fair."

"I know it's not fair but I know you're strong enough to handle it."

"No I'm not, not alone."

"But you're not alone."

"Your dad is right sweetie,you found love,you have friends and they can help you."Mom said."Now you gotta get back,you're really worrying the people who love you right now.But guarantee one thing for us?"

"What?"

"That you'll never try to kill yourself again."

"Alright."

We all gathered in a family hug as I felt everything get blurry.