• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 432 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 432

Getting Adagio Out

I love Adagio and having here living with me is even better. But as much as I love her she's so stubborn. I want her to get back to a normal life but she refuses to.

Most days I'm lucky if she even gets dressed.

"Dagi you know you really should do something today."

"I just don't feel like it Winter. Nothing sounds fun." She says as she takes a duo of an whisky bottle that honestly I don't know where she was storing.Else I would have dumped this one and the rest of her alcohol.

She also was still in her pajamas.

"Please Dagi,and also that's your third bottle I think you should stop."

She sighs:

"You don't understand."

"Yes I do. I understand more then most people would. But drinking this much is bad for you."

"It's the only way I don't hurt all the time. Besides you don't know all of it."

"Then tell me."

"There's no point. Just let me drink."

I hate to have to appeal to this but:

"Do you really think your sisters would like to see you that way?"

When I said that she put the bottle down and had an lost,thoughtful face.The face she had when we first met at the supermarket.

She shook her head.

"I know they wouldn't want me to be like this."

"Then let's go do something."

"Can we go see a movie?"

"Sure, we can do whatever you want."

She changes clothes,and pulls her hair into a messy ponytail and we leave.

I can't believe I'm finally going on a date with Dagi. After all we have been through she finally said yes. I hate to bring up he sisters to get her to agree to do something. But I can't just let her get lost in her depression. After a short walk we find ourselfs at the movie theater.

We walk up to but our tickets, I reach to pull out the money to pay for it But Dagi already has hers out.

"I asked you to go to a movie. It wouldn't be right for me to have you pay." She tells me.

"But I can pay for it." I told her.

"I know you can."

"I'll buy the popcorn and drinks at least."

"Alright,Dagi."

When I go to get the tickets,I realize I don't have a idea which type of movies she likes.

"Umm Hey Dagi,what we wanna watch?"

"I was hoping we could see a romantic comedy." She told me.

"That would be alright." I tell her.

"Most guys don't like them."

"I'm ok with a good one every once in awhile."

Adagio had an breakdown in the middle of the movie apparently it reminded her too much of the past,I did my best to comfort her and we went home.