• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 2,100 Views, 31 Comments

A Mothers Love - BadgerBrony900



An adopted boy Shane , Discovers who his real parents are, the only problem is they're ponies

  • ...
3
 31
 2,100

No Party Like A

" A PINKIE PIE PARTY " now losing hearing in my left ear, after calming Pinkie down enough and learning her name we cleaned the spilled books up and is now talking to me about " Welcome tot Ponyville " party to of course welcome to Ponyville.

" So...... You're going to throw a big party? Invite everyone, show that a species such as mine exists and possibly scare everyone?...... Sounds fun, I'm in " I give a a smile and look to Twilight. " But one more thing where am I staying? " My Smile turning into a neutral face.

" You can take the guest room for now, but I dont think a party is a good idea Pinkie..... " Twilight looking towards the confetti where the Party Pony was.

" How did she? " I said looking at the spot where she was, putting my hand there just to make sure.

" Thats Pinkie, Dont question it... She's is most likely planning the party as we speak. " Twilight said giving a short sigh afterwards, " Well your guest room is just the room you woke up in, Its getting late so we should- " Interrupted by both of are stomachs grumbling. " Well..... After Dinner.... " A blush followed by a slight chuckle coming from the purple pony.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________



" Errr....... Salad? " I said poking the plate with my utensil..... Twilight game me a stern look, " Well I don't have anything against vegetables, but mmmm, A good steak would be nice... Any meat actually..... " Licking my lips just thinking of another taste of bacon. But in return all I got in return was a hoof slap to the face.

" You mean humans eat meat! " A hoof covering her mouth.

" Uhhhh Yes..... I eat meat.... Is... That not allowed here...? " I watched Twilight dash off as fast as possible into the bathroom, sounds of vomiting followed..... " I will take that as a yes... " taking my first bite of the salad.


Twilight returns from the bathroom and resumes her spot at the table, " I'm not hungry anymore..... " Pushing her plate away.

I finish my plate and and place her plate on top of mine and place it in the sink, " So........ Im going to go to bed sooo.... Goodnight? " I place the plates in the sink and walk towards my room, giving a Twilight a final glance before walking in and closing the door.

I take off my shirt toss it aside and jump onto the bed, " Mom.... Dad....... I'm sorry.... " I pull the covers over my body and close my eyes to drift off to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________


" You're forgiven....... Just please come back.... " Flutter Shy was looking out her window into the night sky a tear dripping form her eyes every so often.

After a while Angel bunny hopped up to her signaling its time to go to bed.

" Alright Angel.... Just on more second.... " she gave one final look to the night sky to retreated to her bedroom hoping the party Pinkie's new "Friend" Would be enough to cheer her up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I release a loud yawn and and slowly raise myself off the bed. " I guess yesterday wasn't a dream at all...... " I get off the bed and stretch as I search for my shirt.... " Im going to need more clothing..... " I pick the shirt from a dusty corner and brush it off before putting it on. " I wonder if Twilight is up yet..... " I walk up to the door before going pausing to listen. It was just pure silence as if something was waiting to come out when I opened the door. I thought of all the possible things that could be waiiting for me on the other side. " Oh well " I whisper to myself and open the door.

It was pitch black, but I never paid attention to it yet, but it was still early night, but I feel well rested.... Time must work differently here. I took a daring step out if the door and whispered " Hello? "


The lights quickly flickered on before followed by a " SURPRISE "... Then followed by a bunch of shocked pony faces.....

All of them looked scared, but a mint green one just looked at me with the biggest smile ever.

" A HUMAN " is all that came out before It jumped towards me with glee....

" Awwww ffuuuu.... "