• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 2,100 Views, 31 Comments

A Mothers Love - BadgerBrony900



An adopted boy Shane , Discovers who his real parents are, the only problem is they're ponies

  • ...
3
 31
 2,100

This is a dream... Right?

I slowly limped towards the mystery town, and from soreness, unfound wounds, and being a complete idiot, each step was becoming more and more of an effort. I eventually gave up...... I was around the outskirts of the town, some body would find me right, after getting stitched up and whatnot, they'll call my parents and I would be home.

But again I was wrong, it would be some pony that would find me, and I wouldn't be going home anytime soon.

I managed to roll over on the soft bed of grass and continued my previous adventure, " Heh heh, these stars look funny, they don't even match the ones at home, and excactly how far from home am I, it couldn't be to far....... " I was mumbling myself to sleep by the time, some one had even noticed me, I had been asleep for atleast a couple of hours.




" Is it alive? "

" I dont know poke it with a stick "

" I dont have a stick! "

"Find one..."

Couple of minutes later....

" Found one! "

" Well what are you waiting for? Poke it "

" What if it moves? "

" Don't be a chicken "

" I'm not a chicken see i'll do it " * Poke *

" See it didnt move " *Poke poke poke poke *

" Let me try let me try! " *Poke in the eye *

" Errrgggg " slightly awoken I started rubbing my right eye, " Not now mom..... " still rubbing my eye

" What.... did he just call us? "

" I called you- " I managed to prop my self up on one arm and open my eyes to see 3 multicolored fillies looking at me, shaking with fright.

" Hah, I must be dreaming " I said to no one in particular.

" Run it talks! " Said an orange one flapping it wings and running at the same time.

" Ahhhhhh " Said a white one with a horn.

" Wait for me " said a yellow one.

" Haha, definatly a dream, talking ponies " I said to myself as I laid back on the ground to lazy or more like to painful to go anywhere.



Estimated 5 minutes before I heard more peopl-.... Errrr ponies coming again.

" What in tarnation was so important, that you had to stop me from apple buckin " said a voice with a southern accent

" But big sis, theres this thing, it scared the cutie marks outta us " said another voice with a southern accent

" It can't scare, what ya dont have lil sis, now lets see what scared you so much "

It was a dream, and in my dreams, Im the ruler, so I once again propped myself on one arm to greet the new ponies.

" Haha look more ponies " I said laughing

" What in tarnation is that? " said a orange one with freckles

Still laughing, but a thought hit me, if I'm dreaming how can I still feel the pain of the sores and cuts I have?..... Right when I looked up the orange pony kicked me with its...... Errrr Hind Legs? I put my finger to my nose to find out I had a nose bleed.

" Yep defiantly felt that " was all I said before I fell unconscious....





" Am I home? " I whsipered to myself because now I was laying in a bed, no no, My bed was soft and comfy, this bed is stiff and welly slightly un comfy, and this room, it looks like the inside of a tree, am I dreaming....?, no yesterday was all to real.

My head was still throbbing, and though I was still a bit sore, most of my small cuts and wounds were healed too. I heard something.... voices, talking on the other side of the door. I got out of the bed and silently walked over to the door and I placed my ear on the piece of wood seperating me from these ponies....? Im still a bit confused on that, well anyway.

" What is that thing Twilight? " said a familiar southern voice

" I dont know Apple Jack, none of my books books on creatures or myths has anything even close to what it is " said a mystery voice

" Should we wake it up? "

" What if its hostile? "

" Don't worry, ah already took it out once "

" Errrr....? Are you sure Apple Jack? "

" As sure as I am bucking apples Twilight "

Slighty confused I whispered to myself " Twilight? Apple Jack? "
I put a hand on my chin to think about my current situation for a second, forgeting every thing else for a second.

" Okay.... If you say so Apple Jack " the voice followed by clopping sounds going towards the door.

I came back to reality to find the door knob being turned, and with my weight already on the door this could only lead to one thing, and as most peopel would do before and un expected meeting with the ground.

" Oh Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiii- " Was all I could say before I face planted my face onto the wooden flooring of the librarians tree in Pony Ville that has my face in the flooring which is the shape of a face that was my face to be particular.


" Owwww...." I moaned my face still being in the floor.

" Excactly how long were you spying on us? " came the familiar voice.

I lifted myself up too see that the voice came from a purple one, I scratched my head to think of a clever response....

" Would you believe me if I said that I am here to sell Girl Scout Cookies? "

" It doesnt even take the Element of Honesty to know that you're lying.... And I think you mean Mare Scout Cookies "

I could hear something similar to what sound like a face palm behind me. I had to make a change of strategy if I want to win this and make it out alive.

" Would you believe that I am very scared, want to go home, I really have to use the bathroom, and I fear that the orange one is going to hit me again? "

Another face palm, hoof, thingy, whatever sounded from both of them.....