• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 1,622 Views, 41 Comments

Uncommon Tastes - Iamanoobatwriting



It's about Rainbow Dash and Rarity

  • ...
3
 41
 1,622

Chapter 4

Chapter Four

A few weeks have passed after the conversation Rainbow Dash and Rarity had, and it seemed as if the weather was affected by their anger and sadness towards each other. It had started to snow harder, and barely any outsiders could visit Ponyville. During the night, the weather was worse, and the cold penetrated through homes and other buildings. As Rarity shivered and tried to sleep, she hugged herself tightly before opening her eyes wide. It felt like months ever since she and Rainbow hadn't talked, and she knew that it was all her fault for overreacting. She had scolded herself so many times for it, and wanted to apologise to the other pony. As she thought more and more about Rainbow, she became cold and started to feel numb. She tossed and turned in bed, but there was no way to sleep.

"I can't sleep with this confounded weather!" She cried in an irritated voice, which woke up Sweetie Belle who was in the other room. As Rarity, who was agitated and very tired gathered some blankets from a closet to warm herself up, Sweetie Belle, who was trembling more than them came up to Rarity.

"It's been so cold for days!" Sweetie Belle screamed angrily, her voice squeaking. Both siblings were very tired and angry. Rarity, who didn't really listen to Sweetie Belle, was sensitive to hearing while she was tired and glared angrily at her younger sister.

"Darling, can you please be quiet! I bet someponies can hear you right now, and I bet they too are trying to get some sleep!" Sweetie Belle glared angrily right back at Rarity, but was too tired to say anything to the older unicorn who sounded like a brat. Once it was midnight, the two were already asleep in their own bedrooms. As she slept, Rarity had wrapped herself in so many blankets that it looked like her body was inside a cocoon. Discord, who had sensed the bitterness between Rainbow Dash and Rarity, had started to regain his powers slowly due to the hate that was fueling between the two ponies and watched over the heart-broken unicorn. He had something planned for her and Rainbow Dash, which would fuel more negative emotions between the two.

Little did he or any being know that the Windigos were the main cause of the weather, and were somewhat helping Discord with his plan, and he didn't even know it. As Discord concentrated intensely in his mind, he had hypnotised Rarity in her sleep to fall in love with the most ridiculous thing ever; a boulder. Oh, how he remembered when he almost defeated Twilight Sparkle by turning her friends against her. Rarity was greedy that time, and due to his influence, she had thought that a boulder was actually a gem. Instead of making her want it for herself as if it was treasure, he had made her believe that this boulder was actually a handsome stallion.

---

"I don't get why it's snowing so hard!" Twilight sadly exclaimed to Spike as she looked out the window that was covered in frost. She could barely see through the window as snow rained down hard outside the night. Nopony wanted a blizzard, and the weather patrol had tried to stop it and failed. As the young unicorn wrote a letter to Princess Celestia asking why the weather has been so harsh for a few days, there was a loud knock on the door. Twilight raised an eyebrow as she heard ponies talking outside her house.

"What kind of ponies would be up at this time, especially when it's extremely cold too?" She asked Spike who didn't know what to say. As she listened closely, she then noticed that the voices were coming from Pinkie, Rainbow, and Flutters. Spike sat nearby the fireplace with a blanket over his shoulders as Twilight walked over to the door.

"Do you think it's cold in Twilight's house too? Fluttershy said softly as she shivered. Pinkie sighed, and was somewhat fascinated as she saw her breath was visible.

"She has a fireplace!" Rainbow stuttered angrily as she felt like she was going to freeze any moment. "That lucky-"Twilight opened the door slowly and saw the three other ponies shivering as they tried to smile at the confused unicorn. Before she could say anything, they all barged inside the house quickly without hesitation, even Fluttershy who seemed to be the one who was the most freezing out of the other two.

"Do you know why it's been so cold these past few days?" Pinkie asked Twilight as she, Rainbow, and Fluttershy were handed blankets from Spike while they all sat nearby the fireplace.

"I'm not so sure." Twilight said sadly as she looked down on the floor. "I've read almost everything in this library, but nothing says anything about weather like this!"

"You haven't read the mythology book." Spike suggested. Twilight frowned at the idea of reading the mythology book, but she then remembered when they were 'cursed' from the Poison Joke plant and the remedy was in that book 'Supernautrals'. She decided to give the mythology book a try, but shrugged as she started looking for it.

"Must be the Windigos like from the play!" Pinkie said, pretending to be scared which made the others laugh, while Twilight was skimming through the mythology book. She then noticed in the table of contents, it did have a section for Windigos and turned to that page.

"By Celestia, you're right, Pinkie!" Twilight said with joy as she turned to look at the pink pony who seemed dumbfounded.

"What?" Pinkie and the others laughed at how Pinkie was actually right.

"They're winter spirits that feed off fighting and hatred. The more hate they feel, the more colder the weather becomes" Twilight read out loud, which reminded her of the play she and her friends were in for Hearth's Warming Eve.

"I never thought that was real?" Spike asked Twilight. She shook her head with uncertainty.

"But nopony hates any other pony right now, right?" All eyes went to Rainbow who blushed. She knew what Twilight was going to ask her, but no, I don't hate her; I just haven't talked to her, that's all.

"Do you ha-"

"No, I don't." Rainbow said as she stood up, angrily. "I haven't talked to her in a while.. Just told her we need some time. But I don't hate her. We kind of argued, but I haven't talked to her so I'm not sure how she feels about me right now." She turned away from her friends, as she started to look sad. She wasn't the type to show that kind of feeling In front of others.

"Why don't we ask her then?" Twilight asked them. Rainbow had a concerned look on her face as she looked at Pinkie and Fluttershy and the two ponies noticed that Dash didn't want to do that.

"I don't think Dash doesn't want to do that.." Fluttershy told Twilight.

"But we have to know, so we can stop this weather!" Twilight exclaimed as she started heading out of the door.

"Wait! It's really super cold outside and we don't want you to freeze your butt out there! You'll turn into a pony popsicle if you step outside! I know I almost did!" Pinkie tried to reason with Twilight just in case Rarity would get angrier if asked about what she feels for Rainbow. She was also telling the truth that she almost froze outside. Fluttershy and Rainbow had to carry Pinkie halfway as they were going to Twilight's house.

"Alright, tomorrow then." Twilight was convinced by Pinkie Pie who smiled at her two friends.

Once it was sunrise, the snow was calming down, but it had been foggy and still as cold as yesterday. Twilight wrote a note to Rainbow as the pegasus was still asleep, explaining that she, Fluttershy, and Pinkie went over to Rarity's to talk to her, and hoping that by talking to the other pony, it would stop the harsh weather. Once the Pegasus woke up in front of the fireplace, Spike was making breakfast for the both of them.

"Where are they?" Rainbow asked as she looked around, then suddenly she found the note nearby her left forearm. Her eyes widened from anger and then crushed it, before returning to her normal mood. She then walked over to Spike as he handed her a glass of cider.

"So how was the sex between you two?" Spike smirked at Dash who almost choked while drinking the cider once she heard him say that.

"Shut up."

---

As Twilight and the other three walked over to Rarity's the winds became strong and it became colder than yesterday.

"I don't think they would hate each other this much!" Twilight sighed as she and the others kept walking.

"Maybe Rarity's in those bad moods this week." Pinkie jokingly told Twilight who glared at her, causing the pink pony's smile to fade.

Once they finally got to Rarity's house, they saw Sweetie Belle outside of the house and shivering. The three older ponies ran over to the younger mare and were worried about Sweetie's safety.

"Sweetie Belle, what are you doing outside your house?" Fluttershy calmly asked as the other two gasped.

"R-r-Rarity's gone crazy!" Sweetie's eyes widened as she stuttered through shivers. Pinkie warmed up the younger pony by hugging them. Fluttershy and Twilight looked at each other with concern. Has she gone crazy after breaking up with Rainbow Dash? The two ponies thought.

"What do you mean your sister has gone 'crazy'?" Twilight asked Sweetie as she was being hugged tighter by Pinkie.

"She said she needed some 'alone time' with Tom."

"Tom?" The older three ponies simultaneously asked and each raised an eyebrow at Sweetie. They all remembered back to when Rarity named a boulder Tom after she thought it was a gem.

"She thinks it's some handsome stallion… But it's really a rock.." Sweetie Belle told them as she had a confused look on her face. After Twilight used her magic to unlock the door to the Carousel Boutique, all their jaws dropped as they saw Rarity holding a small rock in her hands and kissing it.

"What the..?" was the only thing Twilight said the four ponies were completely baffled as they were in front of the doorway, still looking at the crazy unicorn. Rarity opened her eyes after hearing Twilight, and her eyes widened, while her lips were still on the inanimate object.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" Twilight asked Rarity as she stood frozen nearby them.

"Can't you give Tom and I some privacy!" Rarity shrieked at them, holding onto Tom tightly.

"This is all just a joke right?" Twilight thought that Rarity did go nuts and didn't know what to do.

"What are you talking about?" Rarity asked her.

"Tom."

"What!" She gasped and hugged the rock tightly. Fluttershy was still confused, Pinkie Pie thought this was all just a game and tried to take the rock away from Rarity, who slapped Pinkie's hoof.

"Tom is the most handsome stallion in all of Equestria!" Rarity stated. Sweetie Belle hid behind Twilight and muttered under her breath that she wished that she could live with her parents instead of somepony like Rarity. Through Rarity's eyes, Tom really was a living, breathing stallion. Twilight and the others huddled and they all agreed that Rarity seemed serious, and so they decided to go along with it.

"So, how'd you meet Tom?" Fluttershy asked nicely as Rarity held the rock in one of her hands.

"It was so unexpected!" She said as she started to reminisce about last night. "He became homeless due to this terrible weather and lived nearby Ponville. Tom then told me that he lived nearby Ponyville, knocking on all of the doors, hoping somepony would let him stay in for the night. Nopony did, those cruel souls, and before collapsing from the cold, he finally came to my house. Once I saw him, I was shocked, didn't know what to do, and so I let him stay in for the night."

"How'd you two get on romantic terms?" Twilight asked sarcastically. The insane unicorn giggled ecstatically before kissing the rock again.

"Well, he asked if he could sleep with me for the night, and well I couldn't say no to that offer; I mean look at him! He's the most handsome stallion out of everypony in Equestria!" How can a rock be handsome? Twilight thought. She knew that somehow Discord was the reason why Rarity was acting so strange as if she lost her mind.

"Now leave me and Tom alone.." She said as she looked lovingly at the grey chipped rock. The other four rolled their eyes.

"But it's not real! It's a rock!" Pinkie exclaimed angrily since she was frustrated and confused by everything she just heard. Rarity was shocked and looked at Tom, who in her eyes frowned and was angry that Pinkie Pie had said that about 'him'.

"Make them leave!" he said to her. She gritted her teeth and using her magic; she forced all four ponies out of the place and locked it with a spell. They were now all cold again, and Twilight invited Sweetie Belle to stay with her and the others.

"I don't get why my sister is acting so crazy?" Sweetie sighed as she and the others walked into Twilight's place, seeing Rainbow Dash and Spike make jokes with each other. Once Rainbow saw the other mares, she sighed and rolled her eyes at them.

"So how'd it go?" Rainbow sneered at them. "Did she tell you how much she hates me?"

"Actually, she fell in love." Twilight said in a convincing tone, hoping that it would make the uninterested looking Pegasus curious.

"With who!" Rainbow asked with anger in her voice. "How could she get over me so easily, all I told her was that we're taking a break?" Rainbow was actually distraught; she hasn't gotten over Rarity yet and was surprised how easily Rarity quickly liked somepony else.

"It's not a pony… Well she thinks it's a pony." Fluttershy told Rainbow. Dash raised an eyebrow and the others could all see that the cyan pony was thinking 'what do you mean it's not a pony?'.

"Is it a dragon?" Spike asked Twilight, hoping she'd say yes. She shook her head no.

"It's a dumb rock!" Sweetie Belle expressed with annoyance in her voice. "She kicked me out saying she and 'Tom' needed some 'privacy'!" She crossed her arms and Pinkie patted the smaller unicorn on the back.

"A rock!" Spike and Rainbow asked the same time.

"How could she fall in love with a rock!" Spike seemed to be the one who seemed more shocked, while Rainbow was laughing so hard that she fell on the floor with tears coming out of her eyes. She thought that it was hilarious and that Rarity went mad.

"Probably Discord again…" Twilight sighed.

"Is there any way to turn her back to normal?" Rainbow asked once she was done laughing, still giggling at the thought of Rarity loving a rock.

"There probably is.. but I'm not a type of pony who makes potions."

"Zecora!" Pinkie exclaimed out loud. That's right! Twilight thought. Zecora was excellent at making potions and remedies and maybe they could help cure Rarity.

"But it's starting to snow really bad like last night!" Fluttershy was worried that they'd freeze to death just going over to Zecora's.

"We can use my magic to teleport there. " Twilight told them.

"Can't you use your magic to get rid of the snow?" Rainbow asked.

"I've tried so many times, actually. Nothing works." After looking up a spell on how to travel to a farther distance, Twilight found it troublesome to do the spell, but she was determined to make it work to help her crazy friend. After playing around the spell by teleporting to Fluttershy's house and back to her place, Twilight finally perfected it.

"Okay, let's hope it works perfectly." Twilight sighed as she and three of her friends held hooves together before teleporting, leaving Spike to take care of Sweetie Belle. The spell actually worked, as they stood in front of Zecora's house. After Twilight knocked on the door, Zecora appeared to them, looking warmer than the ponies. The zebra was surprised that it was snowing so hard today and was worried for the shivering mares.

"Please come over," she asked them as she let them inside her hut, "By the looks of the weather it seems all of you are about to fall over." After Twilight explained the situation of Rarity falling in love with a rock, Zecora was confused like the other ponies.

"Maybe she needs a potion to stop this crazy commotion." Zecora smirked. She knew a remedy that would wear off love potions and spells, and was almost certain that it would work on Rarity.

"How long would it take to make the potion?" Rainbow asked Zecora.

"It will take a day, that's all I have to say." The zebra smiled at the pegasus as she started to gather supplies from a cabinet. The ponies waited patiently for an hour, planning how to get Rarity to drink the potion. Once Zecora finished making it, she told them to give the remedy to Rarity.

"We just can't go over to Rarity and say 'Hey, Rare, mind drinking this remedy so you can stop being lovesick over a dumb rock?'" Rainbow exclaimed. Twilight calmed Rainbow down, who just sighed.

"Well what are you ponies going to do, if you don't want this plan to go askew?"

"We're going to lure her over here by stealing that stupid rock, and we'll get Applejack to help us so she can tie up Rarity and we'll force her to drink it!" Pinkie Pie said, acting out everything she said. Zecora agreed to the plan, and the ponies were excited and thought up of strategies of how to get the rock from Rarity.

"Rainbow, you distract Rarity." Twilight advised the pegasus as they teleported back to the tree house.

"Why me?" Rainbow said irritably, flailing her arms as she flew in front of Twilight once they finally got back to Twilight's.

"Because you love her." Twilight smiled at them. Rainbow blushed and turned away from the unicorn.

"No I don't.." Rainbow said as she crossed her arms.

"But you're her friend, right?"

"I guess.."

"You're the element of loyalty, Dash, you know you'd help no matter what." Twilight tried to put on the cutest face ever to convince Rainbow, and it worked.

"Alright, but this is just for you guys, not her. Not that I don't care about her, but yeah." Rainbow said shyly.

---

The plan was all set: Applejack, Twilight, Pinkie, Sweetie Belle, and Fluttershy were with Zecora outside her house, while Rainbow and Spike distract Rarity. The snow was already melting, but it was still cold and windy. Rainbow knocked loudly on Rarity's door while Spike was looking through the window to see what Rarity was doing. His eyes widened and then he turned away from the window as his face flushed red. Dash just sighed and glared at the young dragon. Finally, Rarity opened the door and was surprised to see Rainbow there.

"Rainbow Dash, what are you doing here!" She exclaimed as she was holding to Tom with her right hoof. She then saw Spike and asked the same thing to him. Before saying anything to the unicorn, Rainbow snatched the rock out of Rarity's hands quickly, which angered her as the Pegasus let Spike on her back so they could fly off back to Zecora's. In Rarity's mind, all she could see was Tom being kidnapped by Rainbow, who seemed stronger than ever. Rarity saw the sadness in Tom's face as he was being carried away, and so she followed in pursuit to get him back.

The wind was somewhat slowing Rainbow down as Spike held onto the rock.

"She really is crazy!" Spike exclaimed as he saw Rarity caught up to them quickly, flying fast and would try to use her magic to pull Rainbow and Spike nearer to her.

"I shouldn't have taught her how to fly!" Rainbow was regretful since Rarity really did learn how to fly as fast as the pegasus, and would try to reach out her forearm to grab the rock from Spike's hands. They were closer to the forest, and in no time, back to Zecora's hut where everypony else was. Once Rainbow and Spike finally got over there, Applejack was prepared to tie up the crazed Rarity with a lasso as the unicorn was storming over to the others.

"Now, Applejack!" Twilight ordered the pony.

"You said it, partner!" Applejack nodded as she lassoed Rarity with precision, tying them up quickly as possible.

"Let go of Tom!" Rarity screamed at them. Suddenly, Rainbow held the rock in front of Rarity's face before throwing it as far as she could, probably deep into the depths of the forest. In Rarity's eyes, she saw that Tom had been killed right in front of her. As she gasped from shock, Twilight took the potion from Zecora and forced it into Rarity's mouth, whose eyes widened as Pinkie Pie tilted her head and making her drink the remedy. Rarity passed out for a minute and Rainbow carried the unicorn inside Zecora's hut.

Rarity looked around with a dazed look on her face, and everything was fuzzy for a few seconds. She rubbed her eyes and saw Rainbow, Zecora, and her other friends were by her side.

"Are you okay?" Rainbow asked with a solemn look on her face. It made Rarity smile, and hoped deep in her heart that Rainbow still had feelings for her.

"Yes dear, I am." Rarity smiled warmly at the pegasus, almost touching their face, but Rainbow slightly backed away, and was uncertain if she would let Rarity do that or not, but then decided to just let them since she didn't want the unicorn mad again. Dash felt the soft hoof on her right cheek and her smile went wider, not noticing that her friends were watching the two.

"Do you know who this is!" Spike barged in and jumped on the side of where Rarity was lying down, holding a rock he found in front of the hut right in front of her face mockingly like what Rainbow did a few minutes ago. Rarity was confused and looked at Rainbow, hoping that the pegasus knew what the purple dragon had meant.

"Spike.." Twilight rolled her eyes at him before carrying him away.

"Do you know what happened today, sugarcube?" Applejack asked Rarity who was still confused.

"I had a dream that I fell in love with a rock…" Rarity said sheepishly as she looked at all her friends.

"Actually, that dream was real." Fluttershy said to her. There was a moment of awkward silence as they all tried to think of another subject.

"Let us never speak of this again." Rarity said with seriousness in her voice, and a burst of laughter echoed throughout the hut. Discord was furious that his plan didn't work, and the Windigos felt that the hate was fading away and so the cold weather started to fade away too. Once they all went outside, they finally saw the sun after a few cloudy snowy days, and they all sighed happily, knowing that everything was back to normal again. All the ponies thanked Zecora as they walked back to Ponyville, and noticed that all the ponies there too were surprised that the sun had started to shine again.

"I'm glad you're back to normal, Rare." Rainbow chuckled at the unicorn as the two walked over to the Carousel Boutique alone. Rarity smiled happily, but Dash thought she was going too soft again. They were friends again, which meant more teasing than before. "I mean, you were more annoying than usual. You even had 'alone' time with Tom." Rainbow snorted while Rarity just sighed at her. She was back to the normal Rainbow again, Rarity thought as she looked at the blue pegasus who was still laughing.

"Well at least I wasn't the one who was jealous of me liking a rock." Rarity grinned evilly as the laughter from the other pony had started to fade.

"I was not jealous! Who told you that!" Rainbow exclaimed as she waved her arms around angrily, and her wings rose up too.

"Twilight.." Rarity giggled as she and Rainbow went inside the Carousel Boutique. Rainbow was embarrassed; she didn't know that Twilight noticed that the pegasus was somewhat jealous of an inanimate object and blushed for remembering that moment when Twilight said that she, Rainbow had loved Rarity.

"It's okay, darling." Rarity cooed into Rainbow's ear, which made them blush harder.

"Where's Sweetie Belle!" Rainbow tried to change the subject and walked around the shop, pretending to be interested as she looked at random clothing.

"She decided to go over to Applebloom's and walked with Applejack." Rarity said as she went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of cider, offering one to Rainbow.

"You don't think that it's Discord again?" Rarity asked Rainbow as they drank together. " I mean, we defeated him last time and he turned into stone…"

"Well that's what Twilight thinks. She also thinks Windigos are the reason why it's been- it was snowing so hard and why it was so cold. But after you drank the potion, the weather started to change as if that was the problem the whole time."

"I hope it wasn't" Rarity bit her lip and worried that the fight she and Rainbow had was the cause of the weather and everything crazy that had happened today.

"I don't hate you though.."

After awkward subject changes and trying to find out what to talk about, the two had heard a knock on the door.

"Spitfire, what are you doing here?" Rarity asked and noticed that the Wonderbolt was looking at Rainbow and waved at them, as the cyan pony waved back.

"I was flying around Ponyville looking for her, and I saw her walk with you over here." Spitfire happily told Rarity, who was not pleased since she wanted to spend more time with Rainbow.

"Dash, come over here!" Spitfire asked them as Rainbow gulped down her second cider. Rainbow bolted next to Rarity and was excited to hear what a member of the Wonderbolts would want to say to her.

"How would you like to go practice with the Wonderbolts today?" Spitfire offered Rainbow, whose eyes broadened with excitement.

"Would I!" Rainbow exclaimed happily and walked out of Rarity's place to fly off with Spitfire as she left the unicorn all by herself, as usual. Rarity sighed and walked over to Twilight's not knowing where else to go. After being let in by her friend, Rarity noticed that Spike was already asleep.

"I know who did this to you.. who-who hypnotised you into believing that a simple rock was an actual stallion." Twilight said with anger.

"Discord?" Rarity asked, and the other unicorn nodded somberly as she started to head out for the door, a minute after letting Rarity in.

"Wait, you just let me in! Where are you going?" Rarity asked and held onto one of Twilight's arms.

"I'm going to Canterlot and check out Discord's statue."

"Before you go, mind doing something for me?" Rarity asked before the other unicorn had started to go.

"Anything."

"Take these wings off of me, I don't want them anymore. I have no use for them at all ever since Rainbow Dash and I were through." Twilight frowned at the suggestion but was not hesitant to do it, and the wings had faded away from Rarity's body. Before Rarity could say thank you, Twilight had already teleported away to Canterlot. Why am I always ending up being all by myself? Rarity asked herself as she walked back home. She looked up at the night sky, wanting to find Rainbow Dash, hoping that Rainbow would see her too as Rarity was the only one walking around Ponyville. Sadly, the pegasus wasn't at Ponyville and was at Cloudsdale practicing and showing-off moves she had practiced for months to impress the Wonderbolts. Before Rarity opened her door, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Frightened, she used her magic and threw back the unknown pony away from her, and heard them groan from pain. She was frightened, thinking that somepony would want to hurt her and as her heart beat faster, she turned and saw that it was Rainbow, who was rubbing one of their wings as it seemed that it got scraped.

"Oh my, Rainbow!" Rarity exclaimed as she went to go help the other pony up. "I didn't know it was you! I was afraid that it was a stranger.. Does it hurt?" When she tried to touch the injured-looking wing, Rainbow blushed and stopped the other pony's hand.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt anymore." Rainbow smiled as she got up.

"I thought you were with Spitfire?"

"Not anymore, obviously." She grinned at Rarity who was still worried.

"Sorry again." Rarity said shyly.

"Not a problem, I just wanted to see you." Rainbow smiled as she went closer to Rarity. Rarity's heart had started the beat harder, and not for the same reason she thought that a stranger was going to hurt her. No, it was something way different than that, and both ponies hoped for the same thing.

"Darling, you must be tired." Rarity said in a seductive voice as she pulled Dash inside the house. "How about you stay here for the night and rest instead of sleeping on a cloud?"

"We both know what's going to happen tonight, right?" Rainbow grinned with a dirty look on her face as they walked into Rarity's room. Rarity smiled back before kissing Rainbow, who pulled the unicorn closer to them, stroking their back as they fell onto the bed, giggling. They both laid on the bed comfortably before kissing each other passionately again, as Rarity had started to stroke one of Rainbow's wings with a forearm.

"Wait, where's Sweetie Belle?" Rainbow broke the kiss as the unicorn on top of them. Rarity sighed and got off of the other pony gently.

"I guess the dear is staying at Applebloom's." Rarity smiled as she caressed Rainbow's hair, who shuddered a little bit.

"I didn't want you to get off of me." Rainbow said as she started to nip at Rarity's neck. While the two ponies enjoyed themselves during that night, Twilight had a more important task to do which was visit Canterlot and find out why things have been acting strangely around her friends and the weather. She had to visit Celestia and gain her permission to see Discord who was trapped in a statue. Little did they all know that he was so close to breaking out of it, as cracks had started to form all over the statue. Once I finally break free, then I can cause chaos all over Equestria again! Discord thought as he was breaking free slowly from his immobilised state.

---

Well I hope that wasn't a crappy chapter, and I tried to add more details to the story, and I hope that wasn't boring because there were more words in this chapter more than the rest of the other three. If you liked it, I'll make another chapter. And if I need more details, grammar errors, anything thing to make the story better, comment! Thanks in advanced if you liked it. And PS I suck at rhyming and I had to use some rhyming website when I tried to think of things to say for Zecora's part. So sorry Zecora's part sucked.