• Published 20th Oct 2017
  • 1,666 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Pony: The Movie Deleted Scenes - EnergeticRider



Or just some scenes, that could be in the movie.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,666

You can't reason with Storm King

“Bidding's good. I like bidding!” said the Storm King and only then noticed a purple alicorn in the cage. “Um, what are you supposed to be?

“I'm the Princess of Friendship!” answered Twilight Sparkle

“Oh. That's nice.” Storm King turned to Tempest. “Why is this one still moving?”

“She and her friends put up a bit of a fight, but she's alone now. She won't be a problem.”

“Please,” called Twilight. “Can we just talk things out?”

“What?” Storm King turned back to his prisoner.

“I just want to ask you, why do you need our magic?” Twilight tried her best to keep Storm King’s attention. “Maybe we could just help you to do what you want.”

“What I want? Ha-ha! I want to HAVE your magic. So I wouldn’t need TO ASK anyone for anything. Get it?”

“But it would be so much better to have someone whom you can rely on. Sometimes magic can’t help you, but friends can.”

“Aww. That’s so cute,” answered Storm King in a sweet voice, then shouted angrily. “OnlyI don't like cute! Doesn't really go with my whole "big bad powerful magic guy" thing, does it?! Deliver the punchline, Tempest, because this has gotta be a joke!"

Author's Note:

Personally, I just think that it's against MLP:FiM spirit for Twilight not even try to talk to Storm King. With failing to convince him, or course. But still revealing a sliver of his motives in the process.