• Published 20th Oct 2017
  • 1,659 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Pony: The Movie Deleted Scenes - EnergeticRider



Or just some scenes, that could be in the movie.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,659

Reconnaissance

“What do you want from me?” exclaimed Mrs. Cake.

Two storm creatures brought her to the kitchen. Their words were indistinguishable for her. Yet, when one creature put some boxes with food ingredients on the table pointed at a plate with remains of some bakery, it all became clear enough.

“Ah, you want me to make food for you?” Mrs. Cake than remembered how poorly were treated other ponies outside. Songbird Serenade was even put in a cage. “Can’t you do it yourself? I refuse to feed arm that invaded our capital and turned our princesses to stone!”

One of the storm creatures growled and next moment drove a spear into the table right in front of her. Mrs. Cake swallowed.

Suddenly there was some cracks and noise outside. One of the creatures ran out. Then there was scream and again some noise. Second storm creature followed the first, leaving Mrs. Cake alone.

“Oh dear.” whispered pony.

And in the next moment, Starlight Glimmer appeared in front of her in a flash.

“Oh, it’s you." Mrs. Cake was a little confused. " Twilight’s friend. I remember you helped Pinkie with baking.”

“Starlight,” whispered Starlight Glimmer. “My name is Starlight Glimmer. Trixie will distract those two for a while, but we don’t have much time. What do those things want from you?”

“To feed them. I suppose they are very hungry – it was a very long day.”

“Of cause. Celestia and Luna are turned into obsidian statues, so there is no one to move the sun.”

“Are you going to save us?”

“I’m afraid I can’t. If I’ll try to pull you or some pony out the castle that will alarm the creatures. So this is just reconnaissance.”

“Reco-what?”

“Trixie and I are trying to learn, how many creatures are here, what are they doing and if they have some weakness.”

“Oh, I see.”

There was a scream in the street.

“Oh, that’s Trixie’s signal that time’s up. Don’t worry, we are working on a plan. Tell everypony, you meet that they are not abandoned.”

Starlight teleported away just in time. Next moment both creatures returned to the kitchen. One of them growled and shook it’s spear again.

“Ok, I’ll see what I can do,” answered Mrs. Cake, pulling some of the ingredients. “And could you find me some help? Unicorn or two? I just need to tell them. How to bake of cause.”