• Published 25th Oct 2017
  • 977 Views, 28 Comments

Harmony Mouse - ScarletRhine



Alex Viator and Harry Delrarity are good online friends. When he hears Harry's friends are transformed into five of the mane 6, He heads off to help. But his opening of an email from the MLP Theory Analysts turns a helping hand into an adventure.

  • ...
13
 28
 977

It has begun

Alexandre Viator looked out of the window of the plane he was on and watched the field of white that was the tops of clouds. He smiled as he thought of events that lead up to his heading to Australia to meet an online friend.

*******FLASHBACK BEGINS*******

He was enjoying a small amount of time surfing the net and enjoying videos when he stumbled upon MLP: Theory Analysts. Out of curiosity, he registered then then did a survey. One question in the survey read “If Cutie Marks actually existed what would yours be and whereabouts would it appear on you?” He answered, “The mark itself would be a red circle w/ a white kite shield on it that had three blue 0Stars (one large six pointed and two five pointed in a triangle) in the center. The mark would appear on the shoulders.” After that he joined a random chat room and struck up a conversation with a HarryFssn, and the two of them became friends.

For three months they chatted about Harry’s passion, which was clothing design. Even though he only had a passing interest in fashion and talking about it gave him ideas. One day, Alex couldn’t get back online because he got dragged into an adventure dealing with cat-nappers as soon as he could he got online. Thinking back on it, he would’ve been better off just going to bed because that chat got weird.

The Chat room finished loading and he had logged on as Straveller. His online friend Harryfssn opened a private chat room and said, “You are back!”

Alex smiled as he typed, “Great to be back. How’re things down under?”
He could sense Harryfssn was nervous by the time it took for him to respond, “Glad you asked. Things have gotten intense lately.”

Alex’s eyebrow rose as he typed,”OH?”

Harryfssn still took his time responding, “Yeah. First John Turns into an anthro version of Princess Twilight Sparkle, then Kurt changes into Applejack, then that jerk Darrell became Trixie, then Matt and Terrance transformed into Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, respectively. Rina turned into Pinkie Pie and threw a party for everyone at school who turned into an anthro pony.”

Alex felt as somebody was watching him unseen and start silently laughing at him as his fingers flew over his keyboard, “Whoa! Whoa! WHOA!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE BEING TURNED INTO ANTHRO VERSIONS OF THE FREAKING MANE 6?!?!!”

Harryfssn typed, “Well yeah.” Alex felt his temper flare as he responded, “I’m grabbing my passport and catching the first flight to Australia.” He could somehow sense his friend’s panic when he responded quicker than usual, “Dude. We can handle things; don’t go off the deep end.”

Alex’s mood darkened as he replied,”I don’t leave my friends in the lurch. Besides I got a feeling I have no choice but to get involved.” Alex went to dresser and packed two changes of clothes, his phone charger and phone. He checked his computer one last time before he shut it down.

Harryfssn’s last post said, “*Sighs* Twi’s gonna flip, but I’ll ask if someone can go pick you up at Perth.” Alex smiled as he pulled out a computer backpack and his passport when he read it. His Answer was a simple, “Thanks.” afterwhich he shut down his computer and packed it and set out to get the soonest flight to Perth, grabbing his Dodger’s cap as he left

*******END FLASHBACK*******

Alex Looked up as the Pilot announced that they were about to land so he put the tray up and waited. Once on the ground he went through Customs and got his passport stamped. Then putting on his backpack he started heading to the exit. He got two emails, both had attached pictures. One was of Ashley (the Anthro version of Applejack). The other was a picture of the cutie mark he described for the survey. The email it was attached to was from the MLP: Theory Analysts that simply said, “Enjoy.”

When he got outside he looked around for a place out of the way but still within view of the airport entrance to wait. Finding a spot next to a potted palm, Alex sat down and lowered his Dodgers cap over his eyes and fell asleep.

As he slept, Alex started to undergo some changes. His hair changed from a reddish brown to a golden blonde. His arms and legs became feminine in shape. His hips and waist took feminine proportions. His or her teeth changed into sharp incisors, much like a rodent’s as his nose turned into a mouse’s snout, complete with white whiskers. A long pink tail grew from his or her backside. His eyes turned a deep forest green, framed by dark lashes. White fur sprouted all over his new mouse body, except for his new paws, which remained pink. His ears grew bigger as everything around him seemed much louder by comparison to a human’s hearing. Finally he began to shrink, his clothes collapsing as he became smaller and smaller. The Cutie Mark that was from the video appeared on his shoulders. When the final changes completed, the new female mouse reached the size of 3” tall. He was rudely awakened when his computer fell down on top of him.

She climbed out from under her now larger clothes and computer, rubbing her head. When she saw her reflection in a nearby window, she was quite startled by her new appearance. “Sweet cheese & crackers! I’m an anthro girl mouse!” The new female mouse exclaimed, although her voice sounded higher-pitched and squeaky. As she attempted to calm down and think things clearly, a candy apple-red pickup truck pulled up and two anthros resembling Applejack & Rarity stepped out into the parking lot. They walked through the parking lot and into the terminal where one would wait for new arrivals. The Rarity anthro was carrying a purse and wearing a light blue blouse and dark skirt, while the Applejack anthro wore a brown Stetson, a white t-shirt with a brown jacket and blue jeans. She wore her blonde mane in her signature pigtail.


The female mouse recognized the two anthros as two of the Mane Six ponies and attempted to get their attention by jumping up and down, “Hey, you! Rarity, Applejack! Down here!” She even whistled to get the pony girls’ attention.

AJ looked about before saying to Rarity, "You sure yer online friend will be arriving today, Rarity?”

Rarity nods, “Indeed, Applejack dear. If Alex Viator is said he was coming then…” Rarity then noticed the mouse girl jumping up and down and heard her frantic squeaks…”Sweet Celestia! Is that...a ... MOUSE!!!”

In hindsight, it probably wasn’t best idea to start jumping up and down waving her arms to get their attention, Alex mused about later. But the sight of Rarity’s irises shrinking to pinpoints set off warning bells gave her enough time to drop down to the floor and flatten herself to avoid getting sent sailing by a purse swung by the panicky anthro unicorn mare.

“Aw come on!” Alex moaned as saw Rarity lift a hoof to check if she accidentally stepped on the mouse. “A female panicking at the sight of a mouse? How cliched can you get? YEOWLP! " Alex rolled to one side to avoid Rarity’s hooves.

“Alright.” She thought aloud, “Let’s first get of sight, then try talking some sense into that fashionista before she turns me into mouse pate.”

“HOLD ON SUGARCUBE!” Ashley said as she heard the mouse apparently said something though she couldn't understand what she said. Finally, Rarity caught Alex in a light blue telekinesis field and lifted her so she could smack it with her purse. Ashley grabbed the mouse out of the light blue aura before Rarity did something that she would hate herself for. She brought the mouse up to her eye level. Alex’s eyes met Ashley’s green eyes for the first time.

“Well Ah’ll be; this here mouse is an anthro! And look, Rarity, she has something that suspiciously looks like a Cutie Mark on her shoulders.” Ashley’s southern drawl sounded much like her equine counterpart on the show.

As Ashley showed Rarity the new mouse and her Cutie Mark symbol, Rarity snapped out of her panic/rage and prompted her to look closer. “Indeed it does *GASP!* A-alex?" She breathlessly said. She then realized she almost killed her online friend. "Ashley, we must get her to the others, posthaste!” She said with some urgency. Before starting to head to AJ's pickup, Alex realized they were about to leave her stuff behind. She promptly jumped off AJ's hand and rushed to her stuff, standing on it and refused to move, crossing her arms in defiance.

"Confound it!" Ashley said in frustration. "Fer corn’s sake, girl! Get in the gosh darned truck!" Ashley pointed at her red pickup truck. “Ah gotta have this vehicle back home before dinner!”

Just then the mouse shouted at the top of her lungs, "NOT WITHOUT MY STUFF!!!!!" Rarity looked at the pile, containing clothes, a backpack and a pair of boots, "AJ, I think these items are hers before her transformation."

It took only a couple of minutes to gather Alex’s stuff and get on the way on the way back to join their friends. Alex rode on AJ's stetson and fell asleep again from all the rocking the truck did.

AJ smiled as the mouse made herself comfortable on her stetson. “Ah would get Flora to take a look at Alex here. She loves animals, being the anthro Fluttershy of our group,” AJ suggested.

Author's Note:

My thanks to kwr2k13 and Tempest Flare for their help inwriting and writing this.