• Published 18th Oct 2017
  • 4,239 Views, 82 Comments

Ben 10 - Pony Tales - Cybers Link



"What could be there beyond the stars?" Twilight wanders this as she do one of her favorite hobbies, Stargazing, without knowing she may get that answer sooner rather than later along with all its consequences. [Ben 10 X MLP:FIM]

  • ...
6
 82
 4,239

Originale Magicae

"There is no doubt about it, This is the princess hoof writing. She didn't even have the strength to write with her horn. Lord Tirek must have her already" She said while examining the parchment in a worry expression. "The burn marks on this proves that she didn't use her usual spell. She must have used an enchanted candle instead." All creatures watched silently how the princess of friendship stare at the piece of parchment deep in her thoughts.

"So are you sure it said a squid-like creature is with this Tirek?" Ben asked as he tries to take a look at the message from behind Twilight's back. She turns for a second to stare at him and nodded in agreement. Ben smiled before turning and exclaiming in excitement. "It was about time that fish shows his ugly face. Ok partner, it seems its show time... Rook?" He asks somehow worry as he saw his partner with the sight low while holding the wounds on his stomach.

"Sorry Ben, I am afraid I can not be of assistance this time. If I go with you I will be, like humans said, dead weight. It will be better if I stay here in this castle and try to use the broken pieces of my proto tool to build a communicator. Remember that even if you manage to defeat Vilgax we have no way of retaining him."

"Don't worry about that," Twilight suddenly added making both to turn, her face showing determination. "This is the second time Tirek scape his prison, I am no longer going to allow that. Curiously enough, I recently found a way to cast a magic spell able to imprison any creature, specially Tirek. Once we detain them I will send both to Tartarus."

"Sending Vilgax right to hell? Wow, I never imagine fell sorry for him buuuuuut... I can dig it. See Rook, there is nothing to worry about."

"Still, I think it will be wise to contact The Plumbers." Ben thought for a second as he watches his partner trying to take a step forward with difficulties before smiling and patting Rook in the shoulder while assuring him that he will get Vilgax for what he did to him. The pat only makes Rook to fall in his shoulder in pain, Ben quickly apologizes with an innocent smile.

"Magister Rook, let me help you with whatever you need. My castle and anything else will be at your disposal. Spike, could you stay with Magister Rook and help him with anything he will need?" Twilight asked the little reptile who only salutes in response.

"Trixie, I'll need you to make me a favor. Could you please go and inform my friends about this. We need to go immediately if we want to save the princesses and Starlight." Trixie looked at the princess and after a few seconds of silence, she nodded somewhat hesitantly.

"But remember this Princess Twilight Sparkle, You will own Trixie a favor" she then walked away and ran towards the closest pony, Applejack's farm.

"Aster" She looked at the young minotaur who instantly pose in a military stand at the sound of his name. "Can you inform Hades to prepare two new prison cells. I will be there soon to enhance them after I deal with the problem myself." The Minotaur does the same as Spike and runs immediately to pass the princess' message to Tartarus.

"Now that that has been taken care of," she said mostly to herself as Ben raise his left wrist and start fidgeting with the Omnitrix moving it around trying to check if everything was alright and functional. "We just need to wait for my friends to arrive so we can go as soon as possible to the train station. If we are fast enough we will be in Canterlot in an hour. I just hope the princess hang on until then."

"Tell me, Princess, if you were to go in a straight line, what direction you will take to go to Canterlot?"

"In a straight line? Well, if I am not mistaken, I would take... That way," She pointed at a vague location behind some mountains. "Why you ask? Flaying that way will take us hours"

"Sorry princess, I don't know this Tirek guy but Vilgax had conquered worlds in less time than that."

"What you mea..." Twilight was interrupted by a green light. The alien bipedal creature used his strange watch to transform once again. She stands with an open mouth watching how Ben's skin change from a pinkish white to a light blue. Some sort of black armor covering his body as his digits were slowly transforming into a pair of sharp claws-like fingers. His general appearance taking the form of a dinosaur standing on two spherical objects.

"XLR-8!!!!!" Ben scream as the transformation finished.

"Ready princess? Hold tight." Ben said with his new voice as he picks her up between his arms.

"Ready for wha-AAAAAAAAA!!!!" Ben didn't give her the opportunity to ask before he top speed into the direction she pointed before. His speed easily rivals that of the of the sonic-rain-boom, maybe slightly faster. But what was shocking was his acceleration. From standing still to sonic-boom speed in an instant, If he hadn't grabbed her the way he did, the princess' neck would have snapped with that sudden speed.

The princess slowly opens her eyes only to wish she didn't moments later. "Helix!, the mountain!! We are going to crash into the mountain!! Watch out!!" She screams before closing her eyes again. When she didn't feel the sudden meeting with the solid rock, she dared to open her eyes once again only to find that Ben was climbing the mountains like nothing. Running up like they were just small bumps on the road.

"Don't worry princess, don't have that much time to wait for your friends, they will have to catch up with us later. Keep your eyes open, I don't know exactly where we are heading exactly so I still need you as my guide."

When Twilight was used to the speed they were going she looks up at the reptilian creature that was holding her as she feels her face warming up. Before she noticed, She was gazing him for an abnormal amount of time.

"Hum, Princess?" Ben asked as he notices her stare.

The princess immediately snaps out of her trance and with a blushed face she clears her throat trying to speak. "Haham... a yes, yes. I - ha... We-we just need to pass this forest and the lake that is a few meters ahead and we will be able to see the castle"

"Roger that." XLR-8 immediately continue his way zigzagging the trees in the forest without losing any speed.


Celestia stares at the creature that was threatening her still unconscious sister with its foot on her face, her body defeated but her will unchanging as she glare at him with challenging eyes. The alien didn't let out any kind of emotion as he was processing everything that the princess of the sun has just said but his partner had a completely opposite reaction.

"What?!!! I can believe it. I would not believe it. You ponies and your superiority complex isn't amusing anymore!!" He shouts stomping the ground with one of his hind hoofs like a child trying to let out his anger with the floor making cracks in the castle that run all away into the ceiling along with a concerning cracking noise.

"Believe it or not, I say nothing but the truth." She responded defiantly.

"Only we, no, only I can control Magic that way. All magic belong to me and you ponies will realize that soon enough. As soon as I found this original magic I will destroy it and prove once for all that the only worthy enough to control all magic on the planet is me and only me." Vilgax gives to him a dubious glare at this.

"No, don't you dare Tirek!!" Celestia shouted standing the best she could to look at Lord Tirek in the eyes. "You would not only doom all pony race but all life on the planet with them... including you."

"Silence!!!" Tirek screams making the princess fall back to her knees but once Tirek saw those unchanging defying eyes on the princess' face, he couldn't control himself anymore. "I will show you who is the most powerful magic user in all Equestria and not that made up fantasy stories of yours" He stepped back as the pair of horns on his head started to volt in a dark lightning along with a fiery red ball that increased in sized by the second. Noticing what Tirek was planning to do, Vilgax prevent the attack by grabbing him by a horn and pulling him away making the blast to miss its target.

"What are you think you are doing!?!!" Tirek exclaims pushing Vilgax's hand away.

"What are you think you are doing? I need her alive."

"What? What for? She already told you what we need."

"As you said Lord Tirek. She could be lying to us or purposefully forget to tell some details. Either way, we still need her alive." Vilgax glare menacingly at Celestia grabbing her like a toy between his palm.

Tirek clunch his teeth before look around and smile at seeing what was on the floor. "Do we need both princesses?"

Celestia quickly turns at her little sister with worry eyes and back at the intruders. "No, I guess not. You can do anything you want with the other one." Vilgax replay what drew a fiendish smile on Tirek's face.

"No wa-GHHH..." Celestia didn't have the chance to complete a word before Vilgax strangles her harder and harder before stomping her in the wall.

"No now Princess Celestia, let him have his fun. It will be the last time he will be able to do something like this." He said to her in a calm tone looking at the beast approaching the princess of the moon.

With the strength that almost destroys the castle not so long ago, he raised his hind leg ready to end the unconscious princess. "This is something I should have done the first time we meet."

Celestia could only close her eyes not being unable to scream thanks to Vilgax's grasp on her. And then she hears it.

BAM!!!

A loud stomp follows up by an unsettling crack sound echoes all around.

"Impressive" Vilgax spoked. "It seems that your royal guards aren't as useless as I thought they were." Celestia immediately opens her eyes to see Tirek struggling with a spear on his eye as a lunar guard jumped in grabbing the princess in just mere inches from the massive crack on the floor.

Tossing aside the spear that only manages to give him a pink eye, Tirek stands menacingly in front of the guard exhaling in frustration. The lunar guard stands up to look at him without any sign of hesitation.

"As long as the guards are still standing, we will never let you..." Tirek surprise him by swinging his arm at him so fast that the weakened guard couldn't react making him smash in the wall.

"Now where were we?" He turns back looking for the princess but something grabs tight on his legs. All the guards that he previously absorbed their magic were now making their best effort in holding him on well others use spears to try to bring him down.

Spears rain down Tirek as Vilgax watch amused how he was struggling with weakened ponies that were barely able to stand up. So much he was distracted that he didn't notice that Luna was already standing up and galloping at high speed towards him.

"AAAGH!!!!" He screams as a sharp horn poke him in the hand holding Celestia by the wall letting her go.

"Let go of my sister you foul beast" Luna shouted. "Dear Sister. Are you ok?" She immediately went and lift her on her back ready to run away with her.

"Luna?" Celestia asked incredulously.

"You are only stalling for the inevitable" Vilgax interrupted. "You ponies are tougher than you look, I admit that. I was sure I used a lot of strength on you to make you unconscious for a while longer. A mistake I will not repeat," he said raising his hand ready to grab them.

Noticing this, Luna jumps away dodging the giant hand. Vilgax tried to follow them up but just as he was about to do so his mechanical enhancement started to clank, twitch and spitting out green sparks until one of his arms stop responding.

With a silent grunt, Vilgax stands up holding his unmoving arm with the other one. "Tirek!!!" He shouted asking for assistance from the Centar who was still struggling with the guards. "You fool. Stop that childish game and retain the princess. They are getting away!!!"

Luna was now standing in front of the bookshelf in her room looking from left to right for a specific book. "Aha.. there you are," she announces happily pulling out a black book with the title Thirty Shades of Pink what activated a secret door with a magical portal. "I know that strange book that my dearest niece give to me would work for something. Don't you worry sister, we will be out of here in no time" She said confidently at her sister on her back who only nodded weakly with a smile.

"They are getting away!! I order you to stop them at this instance," Vilgax shouted.

"No one gives orders to Lord Tirek!!!!" A loud scream booms along with a magic force that surrounded the whole room stopping the gravity all around. Tirek was now standing in all fours, eyes glowing as dark lighting volt trough his horn. All the guards that were attacking and the princess that was about to jump in into the portal were unable to move as they were floating in the air unable to choose what direction they will float.

Raising one hand, Tirek levitates all the guards groping them all in one point forming a giant ball of living guards still conscious and unable to get out from the gravitational pull that keeps them together. With a fling of the arm from the Centar, the ball of ponies went flying out of the five-floor high balcony.

"Here, and don't lose her again" He scolded Vilgax levitating the princess of the sun into his working hand. Vilgax scowled back at him.

"Sister!"

"Luna!" Both sisters were now on the hands of different villains with no means and no hope for escaping.

"Now Celestia, say bye to your dearest little sister"

"No, Luna. Let me go... let me...go..."

BAM!!!

Princess Luna watches in shock how her sister was laying in the ground on the middle of a crater motionless.

"I say that I will not make the same mistake twice."

"Hahaha... I like your style Vilgax. It seems even you can have good ideas once in a while." Vilgax only frowns at this holding his unmoving arm hoping otherwise even more than before.

With a big smile, the Centar imitates Vilgax and tossed Luna but into the wall instead of the floor with his magic. As Luna was falling on the ground after the impact, a red firey ball charge up in between Tirek's giant black horns before a magic blast blasted away at her direction.

The magic blast was strong enough to leave a giant hole on the wall with no trace someone surviving. Tears appeared in Celestia's eyes while Tirek smiles looking at the immense magical power he used, imagining what it would be having the rest of the alicorn princess magic for himself. And not only that, if he gets hold of that Original magic Celestia was babbling about, he will be unstoppable.

"Well, is time to move. We need to go back to my ship to get everything ready." Vilgax command grabbing tight on the princess of the sun.

"No, Celestia send an emergency message to the other princess. They will be here any second with magic begging to be absorbed."

"Don't be a fool. You have plenty of time for that but my ship is in a critic state. I still need you to..."

"I couldn't care less about you, Vilgax. I've seen you lately and I am starting to doubt about the strength you mention to have. Why do I even need you anymore?" He stands up in a threatening way menacingly looking at his eyes.

"Oh but you need me... and more important than that, you should fear me. We need to leave now that we have the upper hand before any... inspected... event... happen," Vilgax step away at seeing something strange on the balcony of the tower.

At the same time, Tirek was starting to hear a familiar voice shouting from inside the room. "Princess!!! Princess Luna! wake up. Are you alright? Tell me you are alright! Tell me we weren't too late." Tirek was now seeing the princess she has just though been evaporated in the arms of the princess of friendship trying to wake her up.

"Hu?... But how?" Tirek turns back trying to warn Vilgax but he then sees what Vilgax was trying to look before. The mollusk from out of space could only stand with his eyes half closed at noticing that the pony guards that Tirek had thrown away from the tower were now resting by the balcony. They were able to see how the guard increased its numbers each time a blue blur appear and disappear in an instant.

"41... 45... and 48... Yep, I think that is everyone or should I say everypony? Seriously, I don't know what is the problem with everyone, Everyone is more generic and one will think it should be used in a world with many different species."

A new voice was heard, a voice Tirek have never heard but one Vilgax remembers very well.

"So where is this Tirek? I cam here to kick his butt"

Tirek look astonish at the guards he thought had killed than to the princess he thought he evaporated with his magic, to Vilgax who was with an angrier expression looking at the little and puny blue lizard with the funny voice that just treating him a few seconds ago "Who is this and where did he come from?"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the ... relative short chapter. At least shorter than I previously planned, and sorry it took that long. Having serious problems with writer's block. Hopefully, it will disappear soon.

Thanks for all the likes and the followings from the last few months You are the best :pinkiehappy:

Thank you again and have a great day