• Published 18th Oct 2017
  • 4,228 Views, 82 Comments

Ben 10 - Pony Tales - Cybers Link



"What could be there beyond the stars?" Twilight wanders this as she do one of her favorite hobbies, Stargazing, without knowing she may get that answer sooner rather than later along with all its consequences. [Ben 10 X MLP:FIM]

  • ...
6
 82
 4,228

A chaotic encounter

"So... This is your house?" Ben asked staring at the gingerbread-looking house in front of him.

"Yep, yep. Well... Is not only my house, is where I work too. Mr. and Mrs. Cake let me stay here as I work baking goods and stuff. Come in. " Pinkie makes gestures to follow her as she advanced with little hops into the house.

"Hmm... Helix? Could you put me down? I think I can walk on my own now. It's a... little embarrassing being carried like this." Twilight said while smalling sheepishly as she was still being levitated by the green floating hand made up by Helix Green's magic.

"Oh.. Hm sure" He slowly and carefully lower the hand giving Twilight the opportunity to stand up for herself. With her hooves still shaking, one by one she put them on the ground safely and secure. Confident she could walk again, she felt her muscles aching as she tries to take a step. She would have fallen if it weren't for the hoof Ben put to help her. "Princess are you alright?"

Twilight looks up at the stallion staring at his emerald colored eyes. Watching how his white and clean fur looks in contrast with the sun in the sky and how his smile shines like...

"Princess? Princess?"

"Hu.. what. Oh. ahem. Yea, yea. I am alright." The princess says chuckling nervously trying to hide her red cheeks and pushing down her wings as they seem to be completely straight up. "Let's see if Pinke had those smoothies. shall we?" She quickly galops into sugar cube corner ignoring her pain and with her cheeks still red as tomatoes. Ben confused, followed the mare inside.

"OK, here are they. My super-duper special energy smoothies. I hope you like them." The pink earth pony said whimsically as she puts three cups with some strange and familiar face printed on them on a table.

"Wait, what? A Mr. Smoothie cups? I thought you said you didn't know what a Mr. Smoothie was?" Ben asked the princess.

"What do you mean Benny? I make this cups myself. Aren't they adorable? I made the design to attract young ponies to try my new line of healthy smoothies."

Twilight stared at the goofy eyes, the long and rounded nose, his unnatural long and cracked teeth poking out and his little pink bowtie. "Yea... adorable," She said hesitantly.

"Oh my god!!!!"

"Ha, what? what is it? Is something else attacking? Ouch-Ouch-Ouch" Twilight jump from her seat startle by the screams of the alicorn stallion next to her hurting her legs in the process and crying in pain.

"This smoothie is amazing!! I have never tested this flavor before. Congratulations to the chef. " Ben said happily slurping with a straw the content of the cup. Twilight, on the other hand, look at him angrily at first but later on, she thought that he was too cute to be mad at him.

"Oh-oo, thanks, Benny. I am glad you like it." She said smiling

"No, I am serious. I am a recognized expert in smoothies you know. This should be an honor to you." He took big gulps out of the cup and smile of happiness from such deliciousness.

"It is truly a very good smoothie Pinkie. What does it have?" Twilight ask.

"Well let me see. What you guy have is my personal favorite. Green hay." She keeps saying with a smile. Ben, in contrast, take it very slow to gulp to his cold beverage while her expressions become of fear.

"Did-did, you just say Green hay?" The hero of the multiverse says scare at the content of what he just recently was enjoying.

"Yes, it is one of my favorites. I start with fresh milk, yogurt, flash bee's honey, some frozen banana, frozen strawberry. hay and of course what a smoothie will be without fresh cut grass, and a touch of coconut water for the special taste."

"What?!!" Ben scream with his eyes still wide as plates steering at the smoothie. Even though he knows what the beverage had on it, he couldn't stop himself from slurping and guilty enjoying it but this time he took more carefully gulps.

"The flash bee's honey is my special ingredient so don't tell anypony. it is very good in giving you a boost of energy through the whole day. And yea, I know, I know. Most ponies don't like the coconut water but surprisingly it makes all the other flavors to stand out more. Don't you think? "

"When I am going to learn. Alien food, why I even bother trying alien food." He though with a sad frown resting his head on the table with straw in mouth.

"What about this one Pinkie. Is this one yours right?" Twilight asks pointing at the third cup on the table.

"Oh, this one. this is a special one. I made it like the others but without the grass and hay." Ben's take notice of that. With his horn lighten up he create a small green hand trying to grab the cup but Pinkie took it before he could. She slapped Ben's magic hand with a wood ruler.

"Ouch!" Ben shouted putting his made up hand in his mouth trying to ease the pain

"No, Bad Benny. You already have yours. This is for my other friend."

"Speaking of that, where is this other friend? That is the one you wanted me to meet, right?" She asks looking around at the establishment seeing only empty tables.

"Yep, but he is a little shy." Pinkie said whispering into Twilight ear. "He is hidden in my party planner cave. I told him to hide there when that big teddy bear attack. Let me bring him." But before Pinkie could pull the hidden lever to open his secret cave, an intense flash appear and disappear in just a fragment of second as Twilight's friends were standing in the middle of sugar cube corner along with somepony else who have disappeared for almost a week making a certain yellow pegasus very worry.

"Discord!" Twilight scream.

"Twilight, I'm so very glad to see my favorite egghead. How have you been?" He said with his usual tone of voice wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt, a hay hat, and sunglasses.

"Discord where have you been? You know how worry Fluttershy was?"

"It's ok Twilight. We already talk about this" Fluttershy said from behind Discord's back along with the others. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Spike came to say hello to both her and the white alicorn next to her. Greeting them for saving the town.

"Take it easy Twilight. Here, I bring you a present. A little thing I pick up from the gift shop I went on my vacation." Discord snapped his fingers making appear before Twilight some sort of finger puppet with doodling eyes.

"Oh, Thanks. You.. hum.. shouldn't have" She said levitating and staring at her gift thinking in how weird and creepy it was but somehow she feels she had seen something like this before. Her attention to the puppet was interrupted when she heard crying from a baby. She and all the other present started looking for the direction of the sound. She then finds out that the crying was coming out of the finger puppet, it seems to have a conscience and was moving its mouth producing the cry.

"Ha!" Twilight scream tossing the thing on the ground what makes the puppet to cry even louder. "What the hay discord?!"

"Oh sorry, my bad. It seems I took someone's baby by accident. Oh well" Discord graved the crying puppet and with his claw, he scratched the air forming some sort of hole to another world where there were seeing socks puppets with doodling eyes walking in a strange world. Discord then tossed the crying puppet into the hole making it disappear in a blink of an eye. "So, what did I miss?"

...

"What the hell was that?!" Ben scream almost dropping his drink but catching it at the last second with a green hand.

"Oh, so are you the white alicorn everypony was talking about. Ha? Interesting, very interesting. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. A male, white-fur Alicorn. I can't believe Tia would give a white stallion the title of a prince."

"What?. Oh. No, no no. I don't know where do you get that but I am no prince or anything really. I just came here by accident. Isn't that right Princess... Princess?" Ben asks looking at the lavender princess that wasn't even looking at him. She was still in shock along with all the others at the events that just happens a few seconds ago.

"Excuse me. Yu-Hu. Why is everypony standing still? May I allow passing, please. Ha!! You " A white unicorn that had just recently walk through the door says pushing gently at her friends putting a frown at seeing Discord standing in the middle of the house. "It was very rude of you to not teleport me here along with the rest and... Oh my Well Hello, Hi Is very, Very nice to finally meet our hero. My name is Rarity by the way" She said as she quickly dismisses Discord at noticing the stallion standing next to him while winking in a flirting way and putting a hoof in the air waiting to be greeted as a proper lady.

"Oh. Hi. Is very nice to meet you Rarity. I am Ben Tennyson. Superhero at fulltime." He said with a smile shaking hoofs with Rarity without keeping the straw from his cup very far from his mouth.

"Hum yes. yes." She said a little confusing but she quickly changes her face into a smiling one once again. "Oh, Darling. Did I hear correctly? I swear I heard you came here into Ponyville by accident? Isn't that right?"

"Hum. well. Yes, you could say that. Yes"

"And with that is safe to assume you don't have a place to stay. The sun is about to let you know, if you want to, you could spend the night at my house." This last statement seems to take out from there trance all of the mares present in the room with Applejack being the first to speak.

"Howdy partner it seems we haven't introduced ourselves property the last time we saw each other. Ma name is Applejack. Is a pleasure to meet ya." The farm pony said standing in the middle of Rarity and the mysterious white stallion follow up by taking off her hat. "I really don't know where you came from, or who you are but I am very glad you crash landed in my orchard." The country mare said with a smile putting a hoof in the air prompting for a hoof shake. But as soon as Ben rise his to do it, Applejack pull him closer to meet him eye to eye. "But if you damage ma apples again, you will be in more trouble than a rattlesnake in whacking season, do I make myself clear?"

Ben couldn't talk so he just nodded his head. Applejack then realizes him and give her a smile taping on his shoulders with her hoof. "Thanks again for saving us back there. We owe ya" All the others friends come to say pretty much the same thing. Rainbow Dash thanks him too and celebrates his speed and was already asking for a race since she has never seen any other pony doing a Sonic Rianboom besides herself. Rarity tries to say more things to him but Twilight beat her saying that she really never thanks him for all he did and she was so glad Celestia didn't put him in jail. Fluttershy tries to say something to the alicorn but her voice was so low that the constant babbling of the others blocks her voice.

"So,.. are you a new prince or something? Or are you related to Princess Celestia or Princess Luna" The young dragon ask, a question many have since they saw him first but none actually asked. The eyes of everypony stare at Ben waiting eagerly for an answer.

"Well, I actually..."

"Actually we don't know where he came from... yet. Princess Celestia and I are looking into it."

"Hum. sugarcube? And haven' you try... you know, ask him?" Applejack says with her eyes half close pointing at the stallion in question.

"His memories aren't quite well yet. It seems he has suffered from slight dementia caused by the concussion for the crash and he only says incoherences.

"Hey! are you calling me crazy?"

"If the horseshoe fit you?" Twilight said ironically.

"Hey! I am not crazy. All I have said before is the truth. I born on another planet light-years away from this one. I landed here because we were flying on a stolen spaceship from the Plumbers headquarters following an intergalactic warlord name Vilgax, He was the one who broke the navigation system. This criminal is a squid-like alien that had escaped from a life sentence in a space prison. Me along with my blue cat-like alien partner, Rook, were trying to..." Ben couldn't finish his sentence as he saw the judging eyes of everypony in there. "Ok, ok. Now that I say that aloud is actually sound pretty crazy... but... but is true."

"Don't worry darling? You can stay at my house all the time you want until you memories come back. I will make sure you get all the help you need." Rarity has close to the white alicorn winking at him.

"Hey! hey!. Wait for just a second! You can't do that. he is staying with me!!" Twilight says a little louder than she wanted to. Realizing that she clean her throat and try to hide her red cheeks. "I mean, Princess Celestia wanted me to have an eye on him."

"Have an eye on him? Are you out of your mind? Twilight, you can truly believe you should treat him as a prisoner. Not after he save the town." Rarity replay moving her mane out of his face with a hum. "I am simply not allowing that."

"Well, if he really don' have a place to rest. I guess he can stay in ma home. I have a spare room he could use in ma house. One more that Rarity has in her's" Applejack take a step forward interrupting the two mares. "And that way I could make him work for what he did in the orchard. I will keep him really busy" She said with a smile at Ben. That makes him very nervous for some reason,

The three mares started arguing about Helix's place to stay with each other with Ben only limiting himself to just watching them fighting.

"Hey, Green eyes." Ben turns looking at the prismatic mare whispering in his ear. "You could stay with me if you want to. I have a Cloud houses you know, and they are more comfortable than any other house in Equestria. That way we could have a race to there and then we could..."

"Hey!! Rainbow wants to take the upper-hoof." Applejack says pointing in her direction. A thing that makes every mare to get close and start shooting at her and to each other. Quickly, the calm and quiet arguing becomes a loud and unorganized verbal fighting. Even the shy pegasus started to argue either to stop it or to be part of it was unknown since her low tone of voice didn't allow for her arguments to be heard.

Hilex Green slowly and carefully back away emptying his Smoothie and watching them fighting. "Mares, ha! You can't live with them, you can't live without them. Am I right?" The young Draco said approaching his side.

"Tell me about it. I can never understand girls." Ben says taking off the top of his cup trying to drink even the last drop of the liquid inside.

"Here, want another one?" He heard the little purple reptilian saying at his side raising a smoothie on his claw while drinking from another.

"Oh, thanks. Where do you get those?" He asks quickly tossing the empty cup and drinking from the new one.

"From Pinkie. She already gives everyone a cup a few seconds ago." Spike responded pointing with his head at the direction of the mares fighting. There he could see that all now have a cup of the fake Mr. Smoothies on hoof drinking from them while fighting. Also, Pinkie seems to have joined the argument and now was screaming along with them.

" ~and he said oatmeal?! Are you crazy?!!~" it was the only words Ben could recognize her saying.

"Hum? Discord, what are you doing?" Spike asks gazing at Discord watching that a bunch of what it looks like a pair of fake glasses, big nose, and mustache where flaying with tiny wings on its sides were sniffing around Helix.

"I smell something strange around here. Something out of this world." He responded now sniffing directly at the Omnitrix on his chest. "You!!! where do you get this?" Discord demanded, taping at the level 20 piece of technology on Helix armor.

Ben started shaking a little looking at the firing eyes of the Draconequus in fear. All of Ben's senses were telling him that the being in front of him isn't one you are supposed to mess with.

"What, this old thing. This is just a gift from a friend, that's all." Ben answered.

"Hu hu hu. Playing the clever boy aren't you? Where exactly is this friend of yours? I advise you to tell me what I want to hear with no clever excuses. I am sure you know what I mean" Discord said whit a calm voice but more threatening none the less looking at him with literary fire reflecting from his pupils.

"I-I my... my friend is..."

"Yes..."

"Discord!!!. What on Equestria are you doing threatening our gest."

"Fluttershy!!!" Discord shout in fear. The fire in his eyes no longer there as the yellow pegasus that hasn't say much this whole time(by Ben perspective) approach the strange amalgamation of a creature. "This is not what it looks like. This pony over here is not what it looks like, I can sense it. And I am going to find out what he is exactly?" Discord responded at Fluttershy. It seems he finally snaps as looks in anger at Helix.

"Discord?" Fluttershy asked concerned. She hasn't seen Discord looking this serious before. With determined gaze, Discord snaps his fingers looking at the Omnitrix. Suddenly Ben feel something trying to take his chest armor away from him. A strong force that now was levitating him and moving him from side to side.

"Discord stop this at once." Twilight screams with her horn lightened up in a treating way. Every mare told the same to Discord, to put Ben down immediately but he didn't listen.

"Come on. How hard is to take that thing off you"

"Oh believe me. it would take more than just pull it really hard to take this thing off me." Ben says with his usual mocking tone of voice. Discord took this as a challenge and pull Ben closer to him to try in pulling the Omnitrix with his own claws.

"Ok, stay put. This will only hurt a lot," he says pulling the Omnitrix. Ben surprised, scream in pain and tries to shoot discord in the head with his magic blast but discord manages to reflect them and dodging them. The other mares, at hearing the stallions screams, try to help him but were unable to get close to the Omnitrix since it started to create a green force field pulsating every second, a thing that didn't bother to the lord of chaos.

"Stop it stop it. You are going to break it and we all are going to regret it if that happens." Ben continues to struggle but Discord didn't stop. He has already managed to partially take off the matrix as green energy ooze from the device in form of green lightning. "What, that-that is impossible. I didn't even know it could be taken off like that. Hagh"

"Just a little push more," Discord says biting his tongue managing too little by little taking off the round cylinder.

That is enough!

A strange mix between a female and a male voice was heard everywhere as Ben was enveloped in a green light making everyone to cover their eyes. When they opened them again, Chill pass through Discord long back as he seeing the bipedal being in front of him. It was all black with tiny white star-like spots all over giving him the appearance of a starry sky night.

"Alien X!!" The creature scream looking at Discord with his pure green eyes. Everypony there look with open mouth at the creature Ben had transformed into.

"A Celestialsapien? Hey hey, buddy what are one of your kind doing on this planet. We had a deal. I can have all the fun I want if I just limit myself to this tiny piece of dirt of a planet... Hey buddy, at least answer me... Hey!! Oh-ooo right I forgot. You creatures can be so difficult sometimes" Discord said still holding on the partially broken Omnitrix while closing his eyes and snapping his fingers. Then... nothing, Discord stay there standing up next to the celestial being without saying a word as all present inside the house look with open mouth the aliens that just randomly appear in the middle of the room.

Nopony could say a word. The all of the sudden the floor started to split open allowing for a voice to be heard from the inside "Daiana? I heard a very loud noise, Are you ok? Do you need my assistance?"


"Ah, what? What was that? Oh great, you two." Ben says holding his face with an open palm well moving it from left to right in the middle of an endless starry darkness.

"Oh look deary. Ben has finally arrived. I am so glad you come to visit us" A big green female face floating in the nothingness that is inside Alien X says with a soft voice.

"Just one visit is one too many if you ask me." The big green male voice says dismissively. His face full of wrinkles make him look anger than ever.

"Hello Serena, Bellicus is always a pleasure. Thanks for helping me from that weird alien back there." Ben says scratching the back of his neck.

"We do not do such a thing" Belicus answered. "It was a mere an act of self-preservation."

Ben tilted his head in confusion. A thing that Serene took as a cue to explain." The Omnitrix was taking a lot of damage by that Draconequus and was about to break it with us inside."

"We simply took over your other transformation to make that thing stop," Belicus added.

"Oh. I see. Well, thanks anyway. So I motion to let me go now so I can deal with that Drconekes or whatever by myself to leave you two discussing all you want as we agreed last time. Agree? " He says with a confident tone but a little worry in the inside. Dealing with those two always get him nervous.

"Hum... I ... disagree..." Serena says with a smile.

"I disagree too. Motion denied" Belicus added.

"What?!!!!!"

"Hu, Hu Hu. It seems you are in a bit of a pickle." The creature that had just attacked Ben said while holding a jar of pickles on one hand and taking a bite of one on the other. Ben, startled, move away from seeing that that thing is on his right side. "Want a bite?"

Author's Note:

There you go. I took a while but I finally did it. Thanks for your patience.

The reason this took so long are many really but the main one is that I had to rewrite the whole thing two times. I was almost done with it until an epiphany stroke me.
"Hey, what about Discord?" I say to myself. I have never actually considering him in the story when I started thinking about this story. I couldn't leave him aside. Special since this guy can just snap his fingers and resolve everything, so I had to redo all the work along with all the story but just a little bit. Besides, I think that him interacting with Bellicus and Serena will be fun.

I hope you like and as always have a great day. :pinkiehappy: