• Published 2nd Oct 2017
  • 1,674 Views, 26 Comments

LEGO Equestria Girls: Bloopers - Chronicler06



In this satirical version of LEGO Equestria Girls, all kinds of silly and frustrating bloopers have occured during filming.

  • ...
1
 26
 1,674

LEGO Equestria Girls 2 (Blooper Reel)

LEGO Equestria Girls 2 (Blooper Reel)

The three Dazzlings had just arrived via helicopter at the LEGO Team Headquarters building in Lego City.

“I can’t believe we are now so close to total victory,” stated Adagio Dazzle smugly.

“I can’t believe we actually got a pilot to take us here without us having to sing to him,” remarked Aria Blaze.

Sonata Dusk excitedly added, “And I can’t believe we actually get to meet… um…” Her voice fell as she struggled to remember her line. “What was his name again? It was right there on the tip of my tongue.”

As Sonata continued muttering to herself in confusion, Aria rolled her eyes and Adagio facepalmed.


A scene atop the LEGO Team Headquarters building in Lego City had just finished with the girls laughing at Spike’s remark about how putting so many levers on his flying stage would make him “look cool”.

With the scene now finished, Pinkie Pie couldn’t resist flipping more levers and pressing more buttons to see what other sound effects there were on this machine.

Beep-beep! Honk! Ring-ring! Awooga! Bzzzt! Woo-woo!

Pinkie Pie giggled and excitedly exclaimed, “This is so much fun!”

The next random lever she flipped caused a car alarm noise to suddenly start wailing very loudly. Pinkie was so startled by that sudden noise that she accidentally ripped that lever right off the wall. She quickly struggled to fit it back onto the wall to try shutting it off, but her panicked state combined with the very loud noise made that very difficult.

“That was a really bad idea!” she hollered over the noise.


In the interrogation room of LEGO Team Headquarters, Sunset Shimmer was being held in place by robbers Rocky and Mugsy with the three Dazzlings standing in front of her. Behind her back, she held a screwdriver that she had just discretely used to unlock the handcuffs on her wrists.

“Then how about a demonstration?” asked Sunset with a confident smile.

Adagio frowned and raised an eyebrow.

Sunset dropped the screwdriver and tried to pull her arms apart… only for them to remain bound together behind her back. After a few tugs, she slumped her shoulders and sighed, then, with an embarrassed smile, she remarked, “Looks like I accidentally relocked the handcuffs.”

The three Dazzlings, the two robbers, and even her six friends restrained against the wall all laughed at Sunset’s misfortune.

With that embarrassed smile still on her face, Sunset turned to the crew behind the cameras and said, “I don’t wanna go through all that trouble with the screwdriver again, so let’s just use the key on these cuffs and we’ll reshoot from there.


Inside the master control room of LEGO Team Headquarters, as Pinkie Pie struggled to yank the trashcan off from over her head, Applejack ran into the middle of the room, jumped over the guardrail, and walked up to the central console.

An image of a digital Lego head and face suddenly appeared on every display screen in the room and spoke, “I am the computer.”

Applejack stopped and raised an eyebrow. “Huh. Talkin’ compuper.” She then suddenly blurted out, “BLEH! Ah meant computer!”

Behind Applejack, Pinkie Pie giggled, then effortlessly removed the trashcan from over her head and assured her friend, “Aw, don’t worry. You’re hardly the first person to make that mispronounciation.”


In the construction yard in Bricklyn, Pinkie Pie was halfway finished building her party bus when Applejack suddenly told her that no one else on the team would want to use that to stop the Dazzlings.

“Oh, snickerdoodles!” Pinkie cried out in frustration as she tossed away a yellow 1x4 brick in her hands and gave a single solid kick to the side of her incomplete party bus. When nothing happened after a few seconds, Pinkie kicked the side of the unfinished bus again. After a few more seconds with still nothing, she kicked the vehicle again. It was supposed to completely fall apart after just one kick, but as she kept kicking it again and again, there was still nothing happening to it.

As her four friends in the scene and the three Dazzlings started laughing, Pinkie turned to the cameras and pouted with a small smile. “How about that?” she remarked. “Failing to fail! You don’t see that happen very often.”

The cast and the crew laughed even harder at that remark.


Inside one of the guest rooms in LEGO Team Headquarters, a disguised Rarity and Fluttershy were helping the three Dazzlings pick outfits for them to wear for the concert they would be performing to all of Lego City later that night.

The disguised Rarity stood with Aria while pulling some green silk out of a box. Using her disguised voice of a very think French accent, she said, “Per’aps zis would be your—” Rarity suddenly chocked and coughed a few times.

Fluttershy and the three Dazzlings quickly turned to Rarity to see if she was okay.

Once Rarity’s coughing fit was over and she was breathing normally again, she said with her normal voice, “Apologies. That absurdly thick accent is really taking its toll on my throat.” With her voice noticeably beginning to get a little hoarse, she turned to the crew behind the cameras and asked, “May I please have some water?”


Back on the helipad on the LEGO Team Headquarters building, Sonata was still struggling to remember the name she was supposed to say.

“I’m pretty sure it started with a K,” muttered Sonata to herself. “Was it Kevin? No… Um… Was it Kyle? No, I’m sure it wasn’t that… Or was it? I’m so confused…”

As Sonata kept rambling, Adagio was checking something on her phone while Aria was snacking on a donut.


While Captain Storm Wave’s ship, the Hurricane, was docked at Puerto Pieceo, two imperial guards had been inspecting the ship and ended up taking possession of a chest full of treasure, despite the captain’s vocal protests.

“Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day,” said one of the guards as they carried the chest along the plank from the ship to the dock.

However, halfway along the plank, one of the guards suddenly slipped and dropped his grasp on the chest. His partner was unable to hold the heavy chest by himself and it slipped out of his grasp. The treasure chest tumbled to the water below and sunk to the bottom of the harbor.

As the second guard crouched and stared down at the lost treasure, the one who had slipped managed to stand up again and remarked, “Good thing that wasn’t real treasure, eh?”

When none of the cast or crew said anything in response, the second guard stood up and looked around at everyone in confusion as he asked, “Wait… was that actually real treasure?”

As both imperial guards stared down at where they had dropped the treasure, the one who has slipped muttered, “Oh blimey…”


Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy all stood on the ferry dock after just arriving in the city of Bricklyn. Not knowing what lay ahead, they had agreed to proceed carefully.

“Stay close to each other,” advised Rarity, “and try not to draw too much attention to yourselves.”

Frrrrrt!

Applejack blushed in embarrassment and apologetically said, “Ooh, sorry. That came out the wrong end.”

As the stench quickly hit, all four of her friends quickly fled the scene while saying various exclamations of disgust.

“Gas mask!” shouted Pinkie Pie in panic. “I need a gas mask!”

Rather than run, Applejack stood in place and waved her hat around as she said, “Hoo-wee! What a stench!” Once she put her hat back on, she glanced around and realized that she now stood completely alone. “Oh boy…” she muttered. She then turned to the cameras and suggested, “Maybe Ah should drink some soda an’ we’ll just pretend it stinks.”


In the Old West town of Appleloosa, a convertible car known as the Dazzlemobile was accelerating right towards a horse-drawn wagon that had stopped sideways in the middle of the dirt road. The wagon had been slightly rebuilt with parts from the railings to make a ramp on the side of it that was facing the oncoming vehicle.

However, instead of going up the ramp, the car plowed right through the wagon, smashing it to pieces, along with the people inside that wagon.

The six girls of Canterlot City’s LEGO Team ran out from behind one of the background buildings and stared in shock at what had just happened.

“Whoopsie,” said Pinkie Pie. “Guess I didn’t build that ramp strong enough.”

“Goodness…” said Fluttershy in shock. “It’s a good thing Rarity insisted on using dummies for this shoot. That could’ve been really bad for us.”

“Yeah, no kidding,” muttered Rainbow Dash as she picked up the detached dummy’s head that was wearing a rainbow hair piece identical to her own.

As the Dazzlemobile came back around and slowed to a stop, Sunset turned to the three girls riding in it and said, “Sorry, stunt people, but it looks like it’ll be a while before we’re ready to try this again.”

“Thank goodness,” remarked the driver in a voice that was definitely not that of Adagio Dazzle. As she removed that massive orange and yellow hair piece from her head — exposing her true hair piece of brown shoulder-length hair — she added, “You have no idea how much this crazy wig is chaffing me.”


Inside the interrogation room of LEGO Team Headquarters, Sunset Shimmer had just picked up a red crowbar and was about to begin the big fight against some security guards.

However, as she swung the crowbar back to make her first strike, she accidentally smacked the camera behind her and knocked it over to the floor. The camera was still functioning, but it now had a cracked lens, the video had occasional static, and the audio was occasionally garbled.

“Oh! Sorry! Sorry!” exclaimed Sunset frantically. “Didn’t mean to do that! Aw shoot! Is this gonna come outta my paycheck?”


Back on the helipad on the LEGO Team Headquarters building, Sonata was still struggling to remember that one name she was supposed to say.

“Was it Kenny?” mumbled Sonata to herself. “No, I don’t think so… Um… Was it Carl? No, I’m sure that starts with a C…”

Beside her, Adagio and Aria were looking away with very bored looks on their faces.

“Oh! Now I remember!” Sonata suddenly exclaimed excitedly.

Adagio and Aria quickly turned to their companion.

“His name also had a J in it!” exclaimed Sonata cheerfully.

Both Adagio and Aria groaned in frustration.

Sonata tapped her hand against her chin as she once again thoughtfully muttered, “Now let’s see… What kind of names start with K and have a J in it? Hmm… is it Kenji? No, I’m sure it wasn’t Japanese…”

Aria suddenly roared and furiously shouted, “That does it! I’m going to my trailer!” She then stormed off the scene.

Once Aria was gone, Adagio sighed and rolled her eyes, then turned to the crew behind the cameras and grumbled, “This is just ridiculous. We’ve been at this for fifteen minutes and made virtually no progress whatsoever. Let’s just write the guy’s name on a cue card for the next shoot.”

“But what if I mispronounce it?” asked Sonata.

“Then we’ll just roll with it!” snapped Adagio. She sighed and turned away as she grumbled, “Really, Sonata, if you keep blowing the film’s budget like this, then we’ll never get to make a second appearance in this franchise.”

Author's Note:

For the part where Sonata struggled to pronounce Kjeld's name, I took it a step further here by having her completely forget his name (complete with a meta joke on why we possibly haven't seen the Dazzlings make a second appearance in the series). The "compuper" mispronunciation comes from the game Lego City Undercover, where two different people say it multiple times. (In addition, I added some irony to that blooper by having Pinkie mispronounce the word "mispronounciation", so that was a deliberate misspelling I did there.) Also, I'm sorry if you didn't appreciate seeing a fart joke among these bloopers, but I was running low on ideas and just couldn't think of anything better to use instead.