• Published 30th Sep 2017
  • 518 Views, 1 Comments

The new pony in town - TheBrenelly200



Coming to a new town to make new friends is fun for everypony, but sometimes you get more that what you bargained for.

  • ...
 1
 518

Chapter 4: Game time.

Author's Note:

Well, sorry for the immense delay, I've been drowning in school assignments but finally found a moment to write, I hope you like this, and the next chapter will be the end of this story.

-"Are you sure Rarity, that would prove that we were spying on them."- Spike said with uneasiness.

-"But we must do it Spike, if not Thunderlane could do something terrible to both of them."- Rarity said with determination.

Spike and Rarity had been talking about this for almost half an hour in the Castle of Friendship, and they were extremely concerned by the fact that Thunderlane was planning something evil, but were also very excited that Timber and Fluttershy were going on a date. They knew that they had to foil the evil pegasus plans, and were confident in their abilities. Also, if that failed, Shining Armor would be there to help them. With that in mind, they went to exit the boutique.

-"It's game time!"- both exclaimed with a determined look on their faces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day couldn't have been harder for Timber if he tried. He still couldn't believe she had said yes the day before, and had spent every second afterwards planning, but now he knew exactly what to do and were to take her. He had fixed his appearance, even wearing a semi casual suit and brushing his mane. He had also counted up his bits perfectly and was prepared for almost every possible scenario, even the ones in which he was rejected. Grabbing his bag of bits he went to exit his home.

-"It's game time!"- he exclaimed with a determined look on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunderlane had waited for an opportunity like this ever since he had his unfortunate incident with Flitter and Cloudchaser, a chance to both get the mare he was obsessed with and a chance to eliminate his nemesis, days like this were too few and far between. The thing is he wasn't in love with Fluttershy like Timber was, oh no he wasn't, instead he wanted to bring her to his home and have his way with her body, and then abandon her. He didn't think that that was evil of wrong, instead, for him it was pretty normal, he was biased though, as he was a psychopath. So he grabbed his knife and put it in his saddlebags and went to exit his home.

-"It's game time!"- he exclaimed with a determined look on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy was very nervous but very happy, as today she had a date. She had given Angel clear instructions about what to do, and told him that there was a slight chance she didn't come home that night, so that he wouldn't worry. She told him to worry if she didn't come next morning, and although Angel made a gesture that looked like he didn't care about her, he really did. Fluttershy was wearing a simple sundress as she wasn't sure how she was supposed to look, but decided to look ok. All she had to do now was wait till Timber came and they left, and she didn't wait long as she heard knocking on her door.

-"It's game time!"- she exclaimed with a determined look on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timber knocked on the door and Fluttershy opened it with a small smile that immediately turned into a huge grin. In front of her stood her crush offering her a bouquet of roses, and even though she acknowledged the immense corniness of the gesture she was genuinely touched by it.

-"Hey there Fluttershy, are you ready for your date?"- he asked with a smile of his own.

-"Sure, let me put these in water."- she answered grabbing the flowers and heading inside for a moment. When she returned to the door, they left the cottage.

From a bush Spike and Rarity looked at the pair with huge pride, but were also looking out for Thunderlane. Said pegasus was also looking at the earth pony-pegasus tandem with disgust on his face and a knife on his hoof. All three of them started to follow the pair.

Timber had planned a special date that consisted in 3 parts. First, they would go to lunch in a restaurant in the center of town, then they would go to see something in the town theater, and finally he would take her to see the sunset and eat dinner as a picnic in a hill close to the edge of town.

The restaurant that they went to was a prench restaurant called La Fidèle that was notoriously difficult to get a reservation in. Fluttershy was very surprised but was happy that he had gotten a reservation in the restaurant, but was also unsure as she had never been there before. As they sat down and received the menus she frowned, not knowing what to order.

-"Don't worry, I have been to some preach restaurants before in Canterlot, if you want I can order for the both of us."- Timber said with a reassuring smile on his face.

-"Thank you, that would be lovely."- she said timidly.

Meanwhile, Spike and Rarity managed to get a table and Thunderlane sat at the bar. They were very impressed at Timber for bringing Fluttershy to a place like this. Rarity and Spike blushed when they realized they looked like they were on a date themselves, but they didn't mind it, knowing that more important things were happening.

Timber and Fluttershy were talking and laughing while they were eating their meal, and they didn't notice it, but the ponies of other tables were watching them with a little bit of jealousy. Thunder couldn't stand it but knew that if he did anything there he was getting caught.

When they were finished, Timber paid for the meal and he and Fluttershy left the restaurant (with their followers right behind them) and headed to the center of town where Timber pointed to the theater.

-"Oh, what are we watching?"- Fluttershy asked.

-"I really don't know, but I hear that it is very good, and I thought it might be worth a try."- he answered chuckling.

-"If you say so."- she added as she followed him inside.

Timber and Fluttershy didn't really mind the play, after all it was a cheesy romance comedy. Instead, they were cherishing the closeness of their companion, the mare resting her head on the stallion's shoulder who found that he didn't mind. Thundelane, who had managed to get a seat pretty close to them, was so disgusted he almost drew his knife right then and there, but knew that there were too many ponies present to attempt anything. Meanwhile, Spike was in heaven as Rarity was snuggled up to him with a contempt smile on her face.

Although it wasn't a must see, the play was pretty good and was pretty long, just over 2 hours and a half. Adding that to the time they were at lunch it was roughly 7:30 PM, just about perfect time for sunset and the picnic. After stopping at his house to pick up the basket, Timber led Fluttershy to the hills outside of town.

-"Are you sure this is a good idea."- Fluttershy said, her fear obvious.

-"Trust me, nothing bad is going to happen, we are just going to see the view, eat a little picnic and be on our way."- he answered calmly.

Thunderlane smirked evilly, as them going alone to a place with no other ponies meant that he could do what he wanted. Spike and Rarity saw that and got alarmed instantly, as they knew what the poor-intentioned pegasus was thinking.

-"We must stop him immediately, or he could do something bad!"- the dragon said alarmed.

-"I'm well aware darling, let's hope that Shining Armor arrests him."- she retorted, alarmed herself.

Timber led Fluttershy to a clearing that had a beautiful view of Ponyville. Even more beautiful was the sunset just behind town. She could not believe her eyes, as that was the most impressive sight she had seen in a while.

-"It's amazing!"- she exclaimed.

-"It certainly is."- Timber answered, although he was looking at her, not at the sunset -"So how about we sit down and eat."- he proposed.

While they were eating, Timber felt the need to tell Fluttershy his feelings, but didn't want to risk loosing her friendship. Unbeknownst to him, she wanted to do the same thing. Suddenly, as night came, Thunderlane came with a big knife pointing it straight at Timber.

-"I warned you Longwood, I told you to not interact with her, she belongs to me and I will do whatever I want with her."- Thunder said.

-"What makes you think you can say that! I don't belong to anypony, especially you."- she snapped with rage.

-"False, you love me and will do what I want."- he growled, getting close to the earth pony that was standing in front of the mare defensively, however, just when he was about to attack, he paused.

-"I will give you a last chance Fluttershy, who do you love?"- he asked.

-"Timber, ever since we talked in the party I knew he was special and after today, I'm sure I love him!"- she said with tears in her eyes.

-"Then die whore!"- he shouted, trowing the knife at the two. However, the knife froze right in front of it's bracing target, wrapped in a pink aura.

-"Stop right there, for attempted murder I will have you locked up forever!"- Shining Armor said with Spike and Rarity just behind him. After saying that, he cuffed Thunderlane up with magic.

-"Thanks Shining, we would have died without you!"- said Fluttershy.

-"Thank Spike and Rarity."- he exclaimed before teleporting away with the criminal.

-"You guys really did it, however, how did you know we were here?"- Timber inquired.

-"We, um, followed you around town because we set you up on this date."- Spike said shamefully, not noticing the awed looks of Timber and Fluttershy.

-"We just saw you so happy talking to each other, we wanted you to find love."- Rarity said sounding defeated, then she felt her friend's hoof on her shoulder.

-"We are very grateful, and it seems you two are very close as well."- she said, flashing her friend a knowing smile.

Although Spike and Timber had already had a perfect day, they were in no way prepared for what happened next. They were kissed full on the lips by their respective crushes. Both opened their eyes in shock when both mares used their tongues. Both were in heaven and when the mares pulled back, they giggled at their drunken expression.

-"We are going home, you coming?"- asked Rarity, picking up a bewildered Spike and placing him in her back.

-"You go, we will see you tomorrow."- Fluttershy answered, turning to an equally bewildered Timber.

-"Um, did you mean what you told him?"- he asked, barely containing his emotions.

-"Yes I did, and I know you feel that way as well, so how about you spend the night with me, as my coltfriend?"- she asked with a surge of confidence and the sexiest face she could muster.

Well, the rest of the day had been bleak in comparison to this, Timber thought.