• Published 4th Jan 2018
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

Mutant Ponies: Origin Stories: Sol and Aqua - Creativa-Artly01



These two sisters are a Yin and Yang, one is fire and one is water. Second book in the Mutant Ponies series.

  • ...
 1
 272

Chapter 3-Sol

A few weeks into our stay in the school, I got immersed beyond compare. I got into the school's drama club, their book club, and their poetry club. I enjoyed every second I was in those clubs as well as every second I was in my classes. I had all sorts of fun classes aside from my two-hour training sessions in the afternoons and one-hour training sessions in the mornings. I was in art class, then the standard classes like English, Old Ponish Literature, Equestrian History, and Chemistry. I was also in a really fun Anatomy class as well. All of them, I absolutely love! I share only my English Class and Old Ponish Literature class with my sister. All of the rest of them, we have on separate blocks which neither of us really mind. After I finish up my classes for the day, I go and chill in a corner near an open window and just sketch or paint with my watercolors. It's just my time to relax once I finish up my classes and I rather enjoy it.

After maybe an hour of drawing, painting, or sketching, I return to my dorm room and get changed for my afternoon training session. I then do my training session for the two-hour time span and do it to a tea, which always impresses the Doctor. I think I'm one of his favorites, to be honest even though he claims he doesn't have favorites. Also after our most recent training session, Aqua introduced me to her friend Blissheart and she's super sweet. She's shy just like my sister. I'm glad the two get along but I could never really get close to a pony that shy unless they were family obviously. Even so, I'm glad my sister is happy and more importantly, I'm glad she's making friends. For her, that's a very big improvement.