• Published 4th Jan 2018
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

Mutant Ponies: Origin Stories: Sol and Aqua - Creativa-Artly01



These two sisters are a Yin and Yang, one is fire and one is water. Second book in the Mutant Ponies series.

  • ...
 1
 272

Chapter 2-Aqua

Yeah, it's our first week in Doctor Hoofman's fancy school for mutants. My sister rather enjoys it but I tend to stick to the background. My sister may not like to admit it, but I am the shyer of the two of us. Often, while she's hanging out with Nymph and the other students, I am shut off in the library alone just thinking, daydreaming, or even just reading or studying. I will sometimes hang out with my sister and with Nymph but more often than not, I spend the days alone.

A few days after we moved to the school, a few days after our dinner and ice cream and frisbee outing, we were happily settled into our dorms. Sol and I were put in the same dorm as we were siblings and had no issues getting along. Not long after we were settled into our rooms, Doctor Hoofman called us out into the main hall and from there, we went on a tour of the campus. My favorite place we went on the tour, aside from the library, was the school gardens. He saw how much I enjoyed the gardens and said that I would be in charge of watering the flowers and trees every week to which I eagerly agreed. It was an excuse to not only use my powers but to also get some alone time in the mornings and afternoons. I was absolutely thrilled. Every day after that, I always went out before the sun and watered the plants and then went out and watered them again in the afternoon, every other day pretty much. Never would I miss watering the plants. Everything was perfect.

A few weeks into our stay at the school, I made a friend in another shy pony named Blissheart. She was a pegasus with a power to make things explode and because of her ability, she was scared, nervous, and shy. Once she saw that I was as shy as she was, we began to talk and got to know each other better. After that, we'd hang out at lunch and she'd help me water the gardens. It was a true joy having her company and I would have it the entire time I was at the school and to me, that was the best part and I know it was for her as well.