• Published 17th Sep 2017
  • 501 Views, 6 Comments

Princess Malia - Creativa-Artly01



Princess Malia is the leader of the changelings in an alternate universe known as Maliana.

  • ...
5
 6
 501

Chapter 7

The next day, Princess Malia goes to the Dracon Woods and tells them about her brother's want to kill them all and tells them that their best bet to survive is to follow her to the Preservatory. The creatures agree and follow the Princess to the Preservatory where they hop into their proper habitats. Princess Malia smiles. She's glad she got to help the creatures and not end up having to follow through with her brother's plan. She then wishes the creatures well in their new home before flying back towards the palace. Once she touches down at the castle, she is greeted by her brother, who admits to her that he was wrong. Princess Malia smiles at his confession and then the two grab the young princes and the four go off on a family fly.

As they're flying, the young princes pull off some tricks just to show off for their mother and their uncle. Malia and Cappilan smile and giggle as the two hatchlings fly through the sky. A few minutes later, the four land on an old, flower-covered hill. There, they look out towards their kingdoms and smile. They then take off and chase after the young princes once again. The two laugh all the while. They may have different views on things, but when it comes to having fun as a family, they are willing to put their different views to the side.

A few hours later, the four land again at Malia's castle. There, she and her brother hug before he flies off towards his kingdom and she takes the young princes inside for their feeding time. As the young princes eat their dinners, Malia goes out onto the balcony and looks out over the kingdom and towards the Preservatory. Everything is perfect and she couldn't be happier.