• Published 17th Sep 2017
  • 501 Views, 6 Comments

Princess Malia - Creativa-Artly01



Princess Malia is the leader of the changelings in an alternate universe known as Maliana.

  • ...
5
 6
 501

Chapter 1

A few days later, Princess Malia gets more bad news of hatchlings dying at the hooves of the Hidlehorse. This causes the Princess to weep in front of the captain of her guard along with her other servants who are in the room. "Princess," says the captain.

"Leave me be," replies Princess Malia. Her captain nods and flies out of the room and her servants soon follow suit. Princess Malia buries her head in her hooves and continues to cry for hours on end and even into the night. As she cries, she waters the flowers and trees of her castle halls and castle gardens. She is so distraught at all the bad news about the doings of the Hidlehorse.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Maliana, the Hidlehorse is sleeping in its den on top of all the dead bodies of the hatchlings. As he sleeps, the Hidlehorse snores a deafening snore. Princess Malia looks up from her bed as she hears it from the castle and shudders. "He has to be stopped before he kills any more hatchlings," cries the Princess. She then lays back down and tries to go back to sleep, but alas, the tears are too great and she just lays down and continues to cry. If only there was some way to get the Hidlehorse in the place they want him, in a giant pit in the depths of hell. Alas, she knows this is out of the question as TarTarUs is already full. She'll have to find another way to trap the Hidlehorse before all the next generation of changelings are dead and gone forever.