• Published 17th Sep 2017
  • 502 Views, 6 Comments

Princess Malia - Creativa-Artly01



Princess Malia is the leader of the changelings in an alternate universe known as Maliana.

  • ...
5
 6
 502

Chapter 6

In the throne room, Princess Malia and King Capillan talk. "How are you brother?" asks Princess Malia.

"Just fine," replies King Capillan. "Now, let's get to the real reason for this meeting. Face it, sis, you know how important this matter is."

"I'm fully aware," replies Princess Malia.

"As you know," begins King Capillan, "the Dracon Woods has produced many terrible monsters lately. Some of them dangerous to our fellow changelings. Those woods need to be closed off and its monsters destroyed."

"No!" screams Princess Malia. "We aren't going to kill the creatures of the Dracon Woods!"

"Then what do you suggest?" asks her brother.

"I suggest we either find a way to tame them or put them in the Preservatory," replies the Princess.

"Fine, but if that backfires, those creatures are our next meal," replies her brother. He then huffs before he flies out of the room. Princess Malia bows down her head. She hopes she made the right choice. Her brother may be right. The creatures may just need to be killed, but she has to try to convince them to go to the Preservatory first and resort to her brother's idea as a last-ditch scenario if they ever need one.