• Published 18th Sep 2017
  • 812 Views, 9 Comments

Origin of Ahuizotl - Catrina37



During a mission with Fluttershy and Daring Do to get the Idol of Boreus, they run into Ahuizotl and one-eyed giants. While they are trapped, Ahuizotl tells them his life story.

  • ...
2
 9
 812

Griffins to the Rescue

Chapter 12: Griffons to the Rescue

“Now I understand how you came to be the way you are,” Megan said while scratching his neck for him.

Ahuizotl was content and happy at feeling Megan's soft hand on his fur, feeling like nothing in the world could come between the comfort being given to him. However, it wasn’t until Daring Do spoke up in a rude tone that it ended quickly.

"Oh please! Even if your life story was true, it doesn't change the fact that you have done so many horrible things!" Daring Do yelled.

Fluttershy gave her the stare again, much to her fright.

"Daring DO!" Megan shouted defensively as Ahuizotl's cats growled.

"No, Megan," Ahuizotl said as he raised his tail hand, "She's right. I appreciate the kindness that you and the yellow Pegasus gave me, but I have to take responsibility. Personally, it doesn't matter if Daring Do and others don't buy my life story. I have done terrible things that even you couldn't imagine."

Daring Do glared at him, thinking he is only putting on an act. Fluttershy and Megan meanwhile felt depressed that Ahuizotl was to carry the burdens of his actions and his past. Megan in particular felt very crestfallen.

"Still, now that you got to know me," Ahuizotl said, "How's about if I get to know you? Why not tell me about yourself and your home?"

"Well..." Megan said.

Megan was about to tell Ahuizotl about her life outside of Equestria when the sound of the rocks falling caught their attention. They turned toward the entrance and saw that someone had cleared the rocks. Immediately, Megan ran to the entrance to see who it was that freed them.

"Rainbow Dash must have found help," Megan said as she peeked out.

Suddenly, she was grabbed by a giant gray hand and screamed.

"MEGAN!" the three screamed.

Ahuizotl, Daring Do, Fluttershy, and the cats ran outside and saw the three Aramaspi with one of them holding Megan. Megan struggled to break free from his grip, but it was no use. His hand was giant, she can't reach down to bite it, and her arms couldn’t even hit him because they were trapped by his grip. Plus, she was too high up.

Ahuizotl and his cats growled and hissed at the Aramaspi for kidnapping Megan.

"We know you have the Idol of Boreas, Blue one!" the Aramaspi holding Megan said, "Give it to us, or we will crush this creature!"

Ahuizotl shook with fear. If he gives them the idol, Grogar will inflict his wrath on him and his pets. If he doesn't, he will lose the only one who was kind to him, and the girl of his dreams. Then, he looked at the scarf she used to tend his arm. Ahuizotl did what he needed to do. He dug through his bag, took out the idol and threw it to the Aramaspi. They caught it in return.

"Take it! It's yours!" he yelled.

When Megan saw what Ahuizotl just did, she felt so astounded. He was willing to give up the idol and face Grogar’s wrath to save her! Her heart flew at the noble act he did for her.

The Aramaspi took a good look at it and growled with fury.

"Is this a joke?!" he angrily shouted, "This is a brass statue!"

"Brass?" What are you-?" Ahuizotl said.

Just then, a beam of magic hit one of the Aramaspi at the back of the head. Everyone turned around to find an army of griffons, along with Rainbow Dash, Twilight, and Princess Celestia appear in the sky.

Twilight and Celestia blinded the three giants in their eyes, causing the one holding Megan to drop her. Ahuizotl jumped and caught Megan by the vest with his mouth like a fox. Gently, he put Megan down on the ground to where she could stand. She turned to face him with a grateful look.

“Thanks.” she says with gratitude.

“It is no problem, my princess.” Ahuizotl responded with a bow.

Megan couldn’t help but blush and smile when he called her that.

The griffons, including Gilda, Grandpa Gruff, and Gabby, threw rocks at the Aramaspi while Fluttershy and the cats kicked them in their legs with help from Rainbow Dash. With a roar, the tiger used his jaws to bite one of the Aramaspi on its foot, making him scream in agony.

Then, using a rope that they found in Fluttershy’s backpack, Ahuizotl and Megan pulled the rope away from one another, and held it out tightly straight. One at a time, the trio of giants fell on their backs, flopping onto each other like a stack of pancakes.

Then, Celestia appeared before the dazed giants, standing in front of them with a look of stern authority, and said, "Griffonstone is under the protection of Equestria! If the Aramaspi should attack, Equestria will declare war on the giants!"

"Yes, Princess!" one of the Aramaspi said nervously.

The three giants ran away screaming. Rainbow Dash zoomed in front of Megan and Daring Do and said, "Told you I'd bring help!"