• Published 26th Sep 2017
  • 1,762 Views, 24 Comments

Pumpkin and Spike 2: At the Gala - Silver Butcher



Spike takes his friend Pumpkin to the Gala.

  • ...
0
 24
 1,762

Welcome to the Gala

Pound and Pumpkin were jumping around in the carriage excitedly, They ran from window to window, both to excited to stop, Pinkie and Spike where watching them happily. They were all in the Carriage on their way to the Gala, All dressed up in there fancy clothes. Spike and Pinkie couldn't stop giggling at each other.

"You look so silly" Pinkie giggled

"You look so fancy" Spike giggled back. finally the carts stopped. Pinkie and Pound entered the line, Spike and Pumpkin lagged behind a bit, Spike looked down "Are you ready my lady"

"Stop that Spike" Pumpkin giggled "Were here to ruin this fancy party after all"

"True dat" Spike said with an immediate tone shift "Let's wreck this joint" Spike then heard a cough and turn to find Twilight

"DEA!" The duo yellped

"Care to repeat what you just said?" Twilight asked Spike and Pumpkin booked it

"Run!" they yelped as they scampered away, Twilight sighed

"Gonna be a long night."


It took half an hour, but Spike and Pumpkin made it to the front of the line. Celestia looked at them and smiled

"Spike" she greeted with a hoof shake "It's so good to see you again" She leaned down and whispered "I hear your gonna wreck the joint, good luck" She said with a smile then looked down at Pumpkin and shook her hoof, the filly was in shock at actually meeting Celestia, but what Celestia said next almost made her jump out of her skin "and you must be Pumpkin, I've heard a lot about you from Spike, pleasure to meet you"

"P...pleasure to meet you to ma'am" Pumpkin said as she and Spike walked past her, once they where out of ear shot Pumpkin turned to Spike "You didn't tell me you knew Princess Celestia!!"

"I know all the Princesses, heck I'm foal-sitting Flurryheart for a week,"

"WHAT!!!You didn't tell me yo..."

"Don't worry, I'll be back the day before the end of your family reunion"

"oh that....less irritating, " Pumpkin said looking back at Celestia "So what's the plan?"

"yes what's the plan?" Twilight said from behind them, making them both jump

"OH NO IT'S YOU, I mean hey Twilight, what's up!" Spike said

"Smooth" Pumpkin said

"Thanks" Spike replied, Twilight sighed

"I swear if you two do anything to ruin this party, I'll.."

"Relax Twiley, we're not gonna do anything" Spike said, using Shining's nickname to try and win her over.

"I'm watching you two" She replied as she disappeared back into the crowd the Duo looked at each other, then Spike smiled and held up his hand

"Welcome to the Gala....now let's wreck this joint"