• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 2,239 Views, 66 Comments

My life with Nightmare Moon - Dream Writer



Come to here my story of how i came to live with Nightmare Moon

  • ...
5
 66
 2,239

The Embarrassing Dream

Nightmare Moon walked in front of me as her guards walked beside me. By the looks on their faces I could tell that the didn't think I was much of a threat to her, but it's better to be safe then sorry I guess. If I really wanted to leave I could just use my singing talent to make her feel like she wanted me to go home.

Oh, you don't know my special talent yet, do you? My cutie mark is pretty plain, it's just a floating music note. My talent is singing, but it isn't as simple as the cutie mark. No matter the tune I sing, hum, or whistle I can make a pony feel a certain way. I suppose you can call it hypnosis, but I don't understand how it works, I just control it.

We kept walking until we got to the end of the corridor, there was a door painted red, it had a gold doorknob, and a gold knocker with...my face on it? That creeped me out and I looked up at Nightmare Moon with a confused face, she must have thought my confusion was amusing, she actually smiled. But she quickly wiped the smile off of her face and said coldly “I had this made today, it's fairly new, don't break it.”

She opened the door for me and I walked in, there was a nice bed, really fancy, the kind that you would see in a magazine that only royalty or rich could afford. My jaw dropped to the floor as I looked around, I had my own bathroom, with a shower! And it already had all of my shower stuff in it. I was as giddy as a school filly, it was much fancier and more colorful than the room Nightmare Moon and I were in earlier.

The door shut behind Nightmare Moon, as she left the guards outside. That's when I noticed something almost terrifying about the room, there was only one doorknob, and it was the gold one on the outside. I gulped as the dark mare loomed over me. The smirk that I had seen before was plastered on her face, and I felt my ears flatten against my head as she lowered her head to mine and licked the tip of my nose. A blush creeped onto my face and she chuckled a low, dark chuckle as she nipped at my ear softly. I wondered to myself why I was letting her do this, it's not like I wanted it...but it was doing something to me. I liked it, in a funny way.

__________________________________________________

I woke up at the dining table, I was so embarrassed. Not only because I had fallen asleep during lunch, but I had been talking in my sleep, and the beautiful Alicorn had woken me herself. Apparently I was enjoying that dream more then I should have been. It wasn't entirely my fault! She was teasing me, right before the guard had come to take us to dinner. So, I was turned on, a little bit, and fell asleep at dinner, and started to fantasize. There's nothing wrong with what happened! It's completely natural to have a dream about another mare, right? Right. I just hoped that these feelings for her wouldn't get out of control. I wasn't sure if she was just messing with me, or actually wanted me, but I wasn't going to make a complete fool of myself.

After lunch she walked me down the same corridor in my dream, but there were no guards, and the room wasn't at the end of the corridor as in my dream. The front of the door was almost exactly the same, except there wasn't a knocker that looked like me...which was kind of disappointing. But at least I know she isn't scary enough to have a mold made of me and have a gold knocker made.

The room wasn't as colorful as I had dreamed, but I still had my bathroom, and yes, it already had my things inside. The bed was a lot nicer than the one I had back home. The room was nice, and there was a doorknob on both of the doors, I sighed a quiet sigh of relief as I saw this, and plopped down onto the bed, snuggling the covers. There was something about the food that made me really tired, which probably explains why I had fallen asleep at lunch. But why wasn't Nightmare Moon tired? Was she use to the food?

I was about to ask her those questions, and many more when I drifted off to sleep again. As I drifted I saw Nightmare walking towards the bed, and that last thing I remember was having someone pull the covers over me as my eyes closed, I didn't see her, but I know that she was the one who had tucked me into bed, I felt like a little filly, but it was nice.
__________________________________________________

When I woke up, presumably a few hours later there was another mare in the bed with me. I panicked at first, but then I remembered that I live with the almighty Nightmare Moon now, and calmed down slightly. Her face was not too far from mine, but just close enough to feel her slow even breaths on my muzzle, I couldn't help but to snuggle close to her and close my eyes. Her fur was warm, I had never snuggled with anyone else, but it was nice. I was rather fond of it. I glanced up at her once more and my smile widened, I pulled the covers over the both of us and snuggled her as I fell back asleep, and awaited for us to wake up and head to dinner. As I slept I dreamed of my days to come with Nightmare Moon, and the good food that had made me so tired. Maybe I could soften her up a bit. I was going to be working on that while I was there.

__________________________________________________
((Author here! Hey, how is everyone? Sorry this chapter took so long. The next one won't take as long I promise. If you have any suggestions on the story, please let me know! Until chapter four, happy reading!))