• Published 8th Aug 2017
  • 561 Views, 12 Comments

Dude, Where's My Sandwich? - Super Trampoline



Pinkie Pie's coltfriend get's kidnapped, in this tense thriller I ate in an hour. Oops I mean wrote in an hour at an the West Valley Branch of the LA Library.

  • ...
3
 12
 561

The Gang, Well Actually Just Twilight Visits the Equestria Girls World

Okay so next Twilight went through the portal and found Sunset Shimmer, who still hadn't graduated high school. Like Jesus fuck girl get on with your fucking life! Anyway Sunset was like "Yo, Twiggles, what's up?"

And Twilight was like "Yo, no time for pleasantries or cunnilingus, I've got a friend's colt... er, boyfriend to save. I need to use your internet!"

Sunset was like, yeah, sure, Sci-Twi and I (Be jelly, bee tee dubs, we're dating now) hooked the school up with super fast fiber optic internet. You can browse porn at over 9000 megabits per second, except it's blocked on school computers. Unless you have admin privileges. ;) Anyway, follow me to the library."

Twilight glanced at the wrist watch she had set in time with the countdown clock. 21:08:33. She sweated a little and walked a little faster.

Finally they got to the library, where Twilight looked up a list of the top fifty business doctorate schools in the country. This was the first search result: http://www.topmanagementdegrees.com/rankings/best-doctorate-business-management/

She found the number one school was

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA MUMA COLLEGE OF BUSINESS – TAMPA, FLORIDA

. She thanked Sunset, told her she hoped for a threesome with her and SciTwi next week, and jogged back to the magic mirror thingie and back to the pony world.

She popped back to her castle, where her friends were waiting. She smiled. "Alright, I'm gonna need a literal metric fuckton of gold.

Author's Note: