• Published 3rd Jul 2017
  • 630 Views, 1 Comments

The Anniversary - Macmeg13



Based off the Phineas and Ferb episode, "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together"

  • ...
 1
 630

3

Shinning Armor was trotting like a stallion on a mission, which technically he was. He remembered something about gatting her mane done this morning but he wasn't sure, so he is going to all her favorite hang outs that he knew of just to be sure. The whole time he didn't break his concentration, not for any thing or any one.

"Hi Shinny!"

Almost every one.

Shinning spun around to see the most beautiful angel he has ever seen. Pink fur, yellow and pink swirled mane tied with an aqua blue , glossy bubble gum pink wings and a long pink horn to boot. Every time he saw her he felt like he's falling in love all over again. He could only wish that this mare of his dreams would fall for him as well.

"H-hi C-Cadance!"

But stuttering isn't going to help.

Cadance giggled at his love sick look, finding it completely adorable to watch as he fumbled to find words. She decided to help him out.

"I was just going to Donut Joes to meet up with some friends, do you perhaps want to join?" Of course he wanted to say yes, to go with her, chat and have fun, maybe walk her home, when its late at night, and when they reach her house he would smoothly lean in and...

His train of thought stopped abruptly when he noticed his mom cross the street. Apparently it would seem she took the scenic root to the hair stylist. For a split second he thought of ditching the operation and go with Cadance to chat and have fun, maybe walk her home, when its late at night, and when they reach her house he would smoothly lean in and...

"I'm sorry Cadance, I can't." Even though he looked nonchalant on the outside (or so he thought), on the inside he was bawling his eyes out. Cadance slumped disappointingly.

"Oh, may I ask why?" Shinning sighed.

"You're gonna laugh." he said. Cadance raised her eyebrow curiously.

"Try me." Shinning hesitated for a second before rolling his eyes with a groan.

"My sister and I are reforming Magic Love for a concert in our backyard."

"Magic Love!?" Cadance squeaked, surprising the stallion. "That's my favorite band!!!" Shinning Armors eyes widened.

"No way!" Then an idea struck. "You know you can come if you want!" Cadance gasped excitedly.

"Really!? That's so awesome!" she paused though, remembering something. "But I promised my friends I was going to hang with them today, I barely get to see them with all the princessey things and all..."

"They can come too!"

"What?"

"What?"

Both teens stared at each other, while the pink one looking happily surprised, the white one was shocked to say the least.

She just looked so sad! Why did I say that?!

"Did I forgot to mention it was a party?" he tried, giving a nervous shrug.

Twily is going to kill me!

"Really?" Cadance asked with big hopeful eyes.

"Apparently." Cadance quickly tackled him into a hug, squealing excitedly.

Worth it.

"This is the best! Thank you so much!" she pulled back, much to his disappointment. "So who else is coming?"

Or not.

"Uh.... Everypony!" Cadance blinked in surprise.

"Everypony?" Shinning nodded, sweating bullets at the same time.

"Y-yeah! Everypony! Spread the word wide and far to anypony who has an ear! Fly with your pretty wings of yours and fly all over Canterlot! Make posters! Build billboards! Scream it out loud! The Sparkle residents are having a rock-'n'-roll party!" he turned his head and noticed his mother turning the corner. "Got to go!"

And with that he left, not noticing that he left a crowd of excited looking ponies and one blushing alicorn.

Pretty wings?

Author's Note:

Lovey dovey everything!!!!!