• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 585 Views, 2 Comments

A Sparkle and Her Flame - Flame Dash



A friendship game disaster turns a group a friends from 7 girls to 8. But when two girls start to feel a spark for one another and one is called back to EQ for a few days, what will happen?

  • ...
5
 2
 585

Changeling...King?

"Tsk Tsk...Wrong ponies but still important enough." The eyes landed on me, a deep voice spoke. A burdy looking colt emerged from the shadow's. His fur was dark blue with specs of white on his fur. His hair was shot, spiky, black as I took his appearance he stepped closer to me, Trixie still in the air.

My pendent and eyes instantly glowed gold as I summond my flaming sword beside me, I spread my wings.

"Who are you?" I demanded, All the confidence I could muster was in my voice. He just chuckled, using his magic to throw Trixie back over to me before taking yet another step. A black aura waved surronded him, I sheilded my eyes with foreleg. Trixie doing the same before her eyes widened and she ran behind me.

"Hu-?" I looked at the colt...Or what used to be a colt "C-C-C-Changeling!!!" Trixie yelled. The changeling stood before us, tall and broad. His hair was now dark blue and silky. His beady, red eyes glowed through the darkness as he laughed. His fangs fully shown.

"I thought the Changelings were reformed?!" I yelled, bringing the sword infront of me.

"Ah the Traitors yes, My Queen and I. No." He grinned maniacally "Allow to introduce myself, I am BloodFang King of the Changelings." He smirked and his horned glowed "And your worst nightmare!" He launched a beam of magic at Trixie and I, I instantly formed a shield of fire infront of us. Barely blocking the magic in time.

"I didn't sign up for this!!" Trixie yelled, dodging another blast, I just rolled my eyes.

---------------

A crash came from down the hall as Starlight and Sparkle continued down it, Sparkle froze and Starlight glupped. "Uh.... N-Nothing to be scared of.." Starlight stuttered, making her horn shine brghter as they continued to walk, Another crash followed by a yell startled the two mares before Sparkle's ears perked up and her eyes widened.

"That was Scorch!" She started galloping towards the noise, the student of Twilight following.

Sparkle kept galloping, her slightly lit horn brighting the way for her. She stopped abruptly.

"Sparkle did you find them??" Starlight's voice echo'd through the hall.

"Y-Yeah..."

------------

"Scorch! Are you okay?!" I saw Trixie crouching by Scorch, who was on the ground. Her wing and side was cut badly, I heard Sparkle gasp as she ran over to her. My horn glowed as I looked at the Changeling that did this, Trixie quickly explained what happened as BloodFang just smirked. His horn shone as he shot a spell at us, I quickly formed a telekinetic shield around the four of us.

He sent multiple attacks at the shield, I struggled to keep it formed

"Star-Starlight.....Let it open..." I turned my had to see Scorch wobbily standing up, her pendent and eyes glowed weakily as she formed her sword by her again "Are you crazy?! You can't fight like this Flame!" Sparkle yelled at her, Scorch just shook her head

"We have to atleast get away from him for now....Starlight let the shield down!" I did, Scorch instanly ran towards BloodFang, narrowly dodging a blast before slashing her sword at him.

"Lets go!" My horn lit up as I sent a spell at him, it exploded on contact and I teleported us out of the castle. Scorch instantly collapsing on the ground. Sparkle instantly ran over to her, Trixie following her.

I looked at the Two Sisters Castle, It didn't seem like BloodFang was following us until I heard his voice
"I'll give you two moons time, and when it passes, I won't hold back" I heard him laugh before disappearing back into the castle, I levitated the unconscious Scorch and placed her on my back "We need to get her back to the castle, now."
------------

I opened my eyes to see myself in completly darkness, I was floating but I wasn't even flapping my wings.

"I'll be watching you."

I heard a voice and instantly whipped my head around "Sparkle...? Starlight? Trixie?" I called, but it just echo'd

" I'll always be watching."

My reflection appeared infront of me, but something wasn't right. My eyes were glowing a blood red and my reflection had a sinister grin.

"Because no matter what you think."

The reflection reached out for me and I screamed, instantly trying to fly away but my wings wouldn't work.

"I am your true form."
---------------
I groaned, trying to open my eyes but the pain that shot through my body was unbearable. I let out another groan and heard shuffling of feet....hooves?

"Scorch?" I heard a boy's voice, Spike. I reconized the voice easily. "Mmm.." Was all I could say at the time. I heard him gasp followed by the sound of his tiny feet moving and a door opening "Guys!" I heard him yell.

I opened my eyes slowly, my eyes adjusting to the bright that was over me.
"Why is it so bright??? I thought before hearing multiple voices call my name, I saw Sparkle, Twilight, Starlight and suprisingly Trixie enter the room before

"Scorch! Are you ok?" Sparkle was the first to ask. I looked at everyone before sitting up on the bed I was in. "Yeah," I groaned a little bit "I'm fine.." I shook my head, the pain disappearing slowly. "What....What happened?" I asked groggily, looking back at my wings to see my right wing was wrapped. Starlight explained everything and also told me I had injured my wing pretty bad.

"Two moons huh? We're going to need to prepare...It's going to go by in a blink of an eye." I said, everyone nodded in agreement. "But first, You and Sparkle need to go back to Canterlot high and recover." Twilight said, just then I had realized that Sparkle's torso was also wrapped. I instantly got out of my bed and trotted over to her.

"What happened?" I asked, worry in my voice. She just waved a hoof "One of the stray blasts of magic hit me. I'm fine though Scorch.. and I'm glad you are..." She finished.
-------------
Me and Sparkle had went back through the portal returning to Canterlot High with alot of stress on our shoulders. We would have to return to Equestria in one month so we could have a moon to prepare

"I guess I can call you Twilight now?" I joked as she walked with me, she giggled. "And I can call you Flame."

"Man, I'm glad my real name is just as awesome as my nickname" She playfully swatted me "And what. Twilight isn't?"

"Nope, Twilight's perfect." She smiled at me as I said that before adjusting her glasses, we had decided to go suprise the girls about being back and talked about a way to explain what was going on in Equestria to them. But there were two things on my mind that I couldn't shake off along with that same voice from my dream. What was the dream and what did it mean. I couldn't shake thoe two questions out of my head and as I talked more and more with Twilight I heard the Voice again, louder and stronger.

"YOU CAN'T DENY YOUR TRUE FORM!"

Author's Note:

Dun Dun Dunnnn

With Flame Become Evil before they can figure out what the dream means?

Will she tell anyone about the dream?

What will happen in two months with BloodFang?

Find out later in 'A Sparkle and Her Flame!

--------
Hi everyone! FlameDash here. How do you all like the story so far?