• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 584 Views, 2 Comments

A Sparkle and Her Flame - Flame Dash



A friendship game disaster turns a group a friends from 7 girls to 8. But when two girls start to feel a spark for one another and one is called back to EQ for a few days, what will happen?

  • ...
5
 2
 584

Equestrian Emergency

Dear Sunset

I have a seemily large favor to ask of not you, but our friend Flame Dash, I need her to return to Equestria as soon as she can.

Sincerely,
Princess Twilight

"Are you serious? That's all she wrote?" I groaned, running a hand through my red and yellow mane. Sunset closed the book before turning to me. "Yeah, That's it. I can't imagine what she needs though?" Sunset sighed, putting the communicater between us and Equestria back in her school bag.

"Flame , do you thinks something wrong with the Princess?" Rainbow questioned me, still balencing the soccer ball, that she had been playing with, on her knee.

"I have no clue." I stood up, pushing my chair back and taking the last sip of my drink from the local cafe my friends had stopped at. "But she said she needed me to return as soon as possible, and thats not really a good sign.." I turned to grab my bag as everyone stood up. I caught a glance of Twilight, she was bitting her bottom lip and twisting her purple and pink tresses with her finger as if she wanted to ask a question. I blushed, slightly smiling at the bookworm as I slid my bag over my shoulder.

"What am I suppose to tell mom and dad? My sister just disappears out of thin air- or excuse me, The Universe." Rainbow chuckled a bit at the end. "I don't know Dash, just tell them I'm staying at a friends for a few days, school project reasons. It's spring break anyway, they shouldn't be too worried." I waved a hand at her in a shooing motion.

---------------

I pushed the glasses up on my face as I followed Sunset and the girls. We were going to the school to meet Flame at the statue.

"Hey guys!" I heard her voice and looked up, seeing the Auburn~skinned girl. I giggled realizing how much she looked like she could be Sunset's sister and not Rainbow's. Flame was giving everyone hugs and stopped for a second before coming to me

"I'm going miss ya Twi" I gave her a smile, trying to hide my blush as she hugged me. She turned around looking at the statue "Well here goes nothing" The girl said, walking towards the portal

"Flame wait!" I called, bitting my lower lip before continuing "Do you think maybe..I could join you? On the trip to Equestria, I mean it's a great opportunity for me to gather intellectual research on the magic in Equestria.." I twirled my hair inbetween my fingers.

"I don't think so Twi" I looked up at her as she said those words "I mean, we have no idea why Princes Twilight wants me. It could be extremely dangerous and I don't want any of my friends in danger." She continued, I opend my mouth to respond but I felt Applejack put a hand on my shoulder "Ah think Flame is right, Twilight"

Sunset stepped in "For once I agree with Flame." I could see the rainbow-haired girl's sister cross her arms out of the corner of my eye. "Once?" She question, laughing a bit, Sunset rolled her eyes and grinned at her before looking at me "We dont know whats going on, on the other side of that Portal. It's wise to just let the girl Princess Twilight called go."

I sighed "Okay."

----------

I fell onto a hard crystal floor. A bookshelf started to wobble unsteadily and I scrambled up to my feet

"I mean hooves?" I thought

I looked down and sure enough, I was back in my pony form. My shiny Auburn colored fur and wings. My Cutie mark which consisted of a yellow lighting bolt in a red flame was right on my flank. My eyes darted up to the room I was in, I scanned the bookshelves that cotaminated the room, I laughed to myself.

"Thats Twilight for ya"

"Flame Dash! I'm pleased how fast you could make it!" A Purple Alicorn trotted up to me, I took in their appearence. Dark purple and pink tresses, a Star for a CutieMark.

"Well how was I suppose to react when all you left was an urgent request for me to come to Equestria?" I joked a bit at Twilight. She shook her head, a slight smile before ushering me to follow her "I have to show you the reason I needed you! C'mon!"

Author's Note:

My First Story Ever!

Ahhhh Leave comments below!

Thanks!