• Published 25th Jun 2017
  • 906 Views, 5 Comments

Three Heroes: Part 1 Hero of Harmony - Omega C



Imagine having the power of magic, to slay dragons, and transform creatures into weapons. That's what Spike has

  • ...
2
 5
 906

Meeting the Sword, Reminiscing of the Past, and Calling the Others

Spike simply continued to smile in glee. “SPIKE! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!” Only for him to come back to earth and realized he nearly destroyed a wall in their home…

“Sorry Twi…its just” Spike gestured to the sword and the aura in his hands “This has been something I wished would happen to me for a long time…” He resumed his smile “I finally have a destiny of my own…Hero of Harmony…Spike the Brave and Glorious Hero of Harmony! This feels great!” He exclaimed with glee.

“ARE YOU CRAZY!?” Twilight screeched getting Spike’s attention “This is serious Spike, if anything this is NOT great!”

“What are you talking about?”

“You now have a duty to Equestria that requires your dedication and attention. You have to do your absolute best and constantly improve yourself in order to keep it safe!” She sighed “Why? Why didn’t you just joined Eymas’ Faction and avoided all this?” She said on the verge of tears “Cause now you are in a situation where you’ll be in constant danger. You will always be a target for Equestria’s enemies. You never had any formal training…This is why I am always egging you to learn under Elymas so you can learn to fight properly. But now” She paused sniffling “You don’t know how to fight at all…you are in danger because of my lust for knowledge.”

“WHAT’S THIS ABOUT NOT KNOWING HOW TO FIGHT?!” A new boomed. Twilight and Spike searched for its origin “ON YOUR BACK BOY!!!” Spike felt his back and felt his new sword “Yeah there pick me up!” Spike cautiously drew the sword and noticed the eyes on the dragon head shape handle was glowing. “Yeah I’m your sword and I’m talking to ya.”

“Now I’m freaked out.” Spike said with shock

“Well calm down. I’m a good guy. Now then back to business. LASS YOU SAID HE DON’T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT?! HOG WASH!! I SAY!!”

“What?” Twilight asked

“I looked through his memories. He has been training how to use sword and the like to fight. And you didn’t hear this from me but he was also taking lesson from Neo!”

“HEY!!!”

“Wait…Neo? But he’s a spell caster!!” Twilight Smirked at Spike “What was that about you not using magic Spike?” She added with sly tone. But the sword intervened

“Before you go getting uppity about him knowin magic, its sword magic…cast the spell on the blade and spell comes out. He learned how to take a hit from elf looking fellow. He learned how wield multiple of weapons and attack with them as if he was only using one.” The Sword explained “But I see your concern and you’re kinda right lass. BOY!” Spike became a bit annoyed “You know how to fight unarmed?” Spike was about nod “BEFORE you got Dragonic attack?” Spike then shook his head “Well guess what? Before you go gettin the Claw of Hermos, you need to know how to fight hand to hand.” There was a pause then a hardy laugh “And I know just the duel monsters to help ya!” He exclaimed “You know about that new faction of pro fighters…battlin somethin I dunno. You memory does seem to have their name clearly shown for some reason.”

“You mean the Battlin Boxers?”
“Aye Them!” the sword confirmed “You are gonna learn from them, and some elemental heroes to teach you how to fight with no weapons alright?” Spike was quiet looking unsure “Come on…think of it this way: if you go through with their trainin and prove to be a great hero…they’ll want you to join and accept you into their faction” That got Spike’s approval

“WHEN DO WE START?!”

“After you tell your friends about what happened here and the legend about the Three heroes…and call your brother, your sister-in-law, your lady, your other lady and your future brother in law, Lad.” Spike hesitated “Come on lad you’re basically a knight in shinin armor…she like princes and most of them kind of knight are princes.” Spike once again regain his enthusiasm. “Good call them all here and we can begin with the explainin” Twilight who was quite this whole time finally found her voice

“HOLD IT!!! YOU MEAN FLASH SENTRY?! BY FUTURE BROTHER IN LAW YOU MEAN FLASH!??”

“Uhh are there any other Pegasus that are in the bloody guards that are yellow and have blue hair” the sarcastic question made Twilight blush. “Oh right and call me Infernox boy-o. I object to being called sword or blade.” Infernox introduced. “What are ya waitin for you bleedin fools?” The two looked at the sword “GET GOIN!!”

“RIGHT SORRY” Spike Yelled running to get the meeting area ready. Carrying Infernox with him, he went to call Cadence and Shining Armor. While Twilight scrambled to get her friends. “By the Infernox when you look through my memories. Were there any that your curious about?”

“Aye…there was one of you and your two brothers fightin against some invaders. Know anythin about that?”


Flash back


Spike carried his sword (It looks like the Sword of Dark Rites and Golden Bamboo Sword fused together) through the city of Canterlot striking any changeling that caught to close to him, down. “Where are they” He muttered to himself until he found himself surrounded. “Well this is a fine pickle…” He Said to himself. “I don’t suppose you guys will let me through if I said please would you?” The changelings laughed at him “Yeah didn’t think so”

“Perfect an easy target”

“Sir I think he’s Spike”

So he’s that marshmallow girl’s and blonde chick’s lover….this will make them take that barrier down for sure!” Those words made his blood boil. He said something that confused the changelings

(Play “We are War” by Miracle of Sound here)

“We are War” Spike spoke in a low voice glaring at the changelings in front of him. Then he repeated himself “We are War.” And he charged this time not caring if they lived or not…he rushed through them with bloodthirstiness of a whole village of Vikings. He seemed to have endless stamina as he continued. He kept his advance until he saw both Shining and Flash surrounded. “STRIKE FOR YOUR HONOR!” Spike yelled getting their attention.

“Spike?” Shining called

“Is that their blood?” Flash paled at how is brother in arms was covered in blood. Sure he has seen him angry but never go on full scale rampage at least not on this level.

“STRIKE FOR YOUR HONOR!!” Spike Repeated. This time both realized what he was doing and they smiled at each other and inhaled deeply and roared

“WE ARE WAR!!” They roared loudly causing some Changelings to recoil. For they have unleashed a Battle Guard Howling.

“Strife in the age of wolves” Spike began singing

“STIKE FOR YOU HONOR!” Shining yelled as he continued his assault moving forward towards the secret entrance that went under the castle with his comrades following closely.

“WE ARE WAR!!” Spike and Flash Yelled unleashing another Battle Guard Howling. (Battle Guard Howling: a sound based attack that unleashed with a battle cry. Said to make a foe deaf for an hour and push them back)

“Fight till the Fields are Full!!” Shining sang finishing the chorus “Good of you to join us brother but…What’s wrong?” Shining asked blocking a charging changeling with his shield. “I haven’t seen you this pissed since Garble threatened Applejack and Rarity.”

“No one threatens my girls. NO! ONE!” Spike snarled they pushed forward. “Nor will they speak ill of them in front of me!” Spike finished, slicing a changeling’s wings off. After while Flash resumed singing as they progressed.

“STIKE FOR YOUR HONOR!” Flash yelled this time Spike and Shining let out a roar

“WE ARE WAR!!”

“Strife in the age of Wolves.” Flash sang.

“STRIKE FOR YOUR HONOR!” Spike Yelled

“WE ARE WAR!” Flash and Shining roared back causing some changelings to fall unconscious due to the excess of sound.

“Fight till the Fields are full.” Spike Finished. As they got closer only to see a battalion worth of Changelings waiting for them. Only a few feet away they can only see one way to the secret passage. Through them. Not a second wasted on hesitation the three rushed into the heart of the battle. Fighting with all they had. This went on for an hour. “Don’t Give up now were almost there!”

“You know what to do.” Spike said with a sinister smile. Both of his brothers looked at him amused

“No What?” Shining asked jokingly

“SHOW NO MERCY!!” After that declaration, each one of them began fighting more viciously. They glanced at the remaining invaders that stood in their way. Then they rushed in, together, yelling the chorus for one of their songs as they decided to take on the remaining forces as the recovering changelings began to regain consciousness.

“WE ARE WAR!!!” The guys yelled as they violently removing each changeling that stood in their way. Sure enough a minute later Hey were at the entrance of the passageway. Rushing in they made sure that changeling couldn’t follow them once the real entrance was crossed into. To the changelings, it was like they had disappeared. “Now all we can do is keep moving…be careful though who knows if any made it through here.” Shining explained.


End of Flashback


“You can fight lad that’s true…but only with a weapon…that’s why ya need to train…now about the music and those one liners” Spike blushed a bit.

“They’re from two songs we have sung at a battle of the bands concert. That one was ‘We are War.’

“Sounds like my kind of song. Hehe.” He chuckled to himself. “I also came across another memory…Why don’t ya tell anyone about your connection to the magic?”

“I really don’t want to learn anything from Emylas.”

“If I’m right about this you won’t have to”

“Huh?”

“You won’t have to.”

“I got that part but Right about what?”

“Tell me somethin boy did ya have any strange dreams after you were able to use spells?”

“Yeah” Spike nodded

“Explain it to me would ya?” Infernox urged

“Well…”


Flashback


Spike was alone in a dark room…he searched for a handle. When he found one he opened the door and saw what appeared to be a brutal battle between a Mage and some sort of fiend, the mage was winning. At the end of the battle, the mage seemed to turn the fiend into armor and a staff.


End of Flash Back


“And that’s what I remember.”

“Nekroz…” Infernox Whispered

“Huh” Infernox dismissed the thought from his mind

“Nothing boy-o just something silly I was thinking.” Infernox reassured. “now where are you and your friends meetin” Spike stopped suddenly

“Here,” Spike said when he arrived at his Destination: Sugar Cube Corner

Author's Note:

There going to be a lot of Flash Backs in the next Chapters So heads up