• Published 25th Jun 2017
  • 904 Views, 5 Comments

Three Heroes: Part 1 Hero of Harmony - Omega C



Imagine having the power of magic, to slay dragons, and transform creatures into weapons. That's what Spike has

  • ...
2
 5
 904

The Elemental Heroes and the Legend

Duel spirits beings from the card game known as Duel Monsters. Most can be classified as friendly and only attack when provoked. It seemed that they could live in harmony with other beings. No other realm shows that this is true than Equestria. In Equestria Duel Monsters and Equestrians live in peace with each other. Obviously, there would be those who would ruin this peace. Several groups of Duel Monsters work together to keep the peace of the world. One group works in Equestria. They are the HERO Faction. Warriors with powers of the elements. Dressed like superheroes hence the faction name. Each member is assigned to a squad. Each is responsible for a certain region of Equestria. Squad Combined Might was assigned Canterlot. Among them were powerful members known as the Elemental Heroes. They are the most popular members of the faction, but one HERO has the talk of Equestria since his debut: Elemental Hero Electrum. He had only appeared once and only shown a fraction of his power. This was during an invasion many were going to be captured then out of the blue a man clad in gold appeared glaring at the invaders. He moved at speeds that it seemed he teleported. He stuck with a fury that can be described as one of a raging inferno. His durability was like a mountain. It has been a few years since his first appearance. Many sought to be a member of the Heroes to meet Electrum in order to see him in action again. Eventually, the hope seeing Electrum in such died off and other heroes took the spotlight. Like Flame Wingman, Thunder Giant, Neo Bubbleman. Despite the absence of Electrum the heroes did just as good without his help. This only made many aspire to become one of them.

One of them being Spike…He dreamed of being a member of the HERO Faction. But at the time he was planning to become a member there were rumors of the Tree of Harmony acting strangely. Celestia and Ra explain that the Tree shall choose three individuals to help protect the world with the Elements of Harmony. Spike didn’t care about this at all. All he wanted to do was join the faction of his dreams. But the Legend behind the Chosen ones was too good for Twilight to pass up that she asked him to look up a book on the subject. To make matters worse this was on the day he wanted to apply.



“Seriously Twilight is this really important?” deadpan was thick in his voice. Today was the day he was supposed to be meeting the Elemental Heroes and hopefully get in their group to help the people of Equestria…and yet he here was; Spike Draconis, in the Library with his childhood friend Twilight Sparkle. Doing what you may ask. Looking for a book about some legend.

“Come on Spike don’t tell me you’re not at least bit curious?” Twilight Sparkle, Princess and student of the many spell users of the duel monsters “Think about it! There are three more beings that are supposed to be chosen to fighting against forces of evil.” Spike rolled his eyes at this

“But we have the Elemental Heroes already.” He complained, “Why do we need these three Chosen heroes?”

“Because they are said to be stronger than even the “Legendary” Electrum!” Twilight stated excitedly

“Impossible!” Spike refuted “Electrum is a powerful warrior and no creature could match him in power or abilities…Whoever these three heroes are we are doing good without their help.” Spike continued. He then handed a book to Twilight “Here’s the book you were looking for.”

“Thanks…before you run off why not listen for a bit it might have something in here that interests you” Spike complied as Twilight began reading “Long ago there existed three heroes of power. One who could conjure weapons and powers from their allies. One who could beckon the powers of ages of old. And one who’s potential seemed limitless.” Twilight began in an ominous tone. “They were the shield, the sword and the arrow that protects our world from evil. However long ago a great evil had appeared and the heroes sacrificed themselves in order to seal it away. It is said that new heroes shall be chosen to vanquish the evil once and for all. Each one with powers of great factions, three artifacts shall choose these three. A claw that creates weapons. A fang that transforms into a creature of great power. An eye that grants mystical abilities.” Spike rolled his eyes at this point “So, for now, we wait until they have been chosen to protect us.” Twilight finished then had an epiphany “Wait that sounds like…” She rushed towards her desk. Before Spike could leave though she came back with another book “Don’t go anywhere yet.” She commanded “Now let's see…AHA, Here it is” She showed Spike a picture “This it!”

“A gauntlet, a ring, and an amulet?” Spike asked confused

“No the Artifacts.” She pointed to the Gauntlet “The Claw of Hermos” Then to the ring “The Fang of Critias” Then finally the amulet “and The Eye of Timaeus.” She beamed

“Okay….and this is important how?” Spike prompted for an answer

“These are three artifacts!” She declared

“How do you know?” Spike inquired

“A claw, a fang, and an eye. It fits these three items names.”

“So what?” Spike questioned

“We need to grab them and quickly” Spike eyes bulged and stopped twilight for a minute.

“Even if they are; they’re not exactly easily obtained…according to the records, which by the way YOU have written, the artifacts are only found in ‘The Temple of The Divine Duel Monsters’ which is far away from here and the said Divine Duel Monsters reside there! You can’t just rush in there and get them.” Spike reasoned

“I know that!” She exclaimed, “That’s why I want you to write to Celestia about it so that they will allow us to relieve them of these items.” Spike Rolled his eyes and got writing the letter when he was he sent it away.

“Okay, that’s done” Checking the time he realized he had time “Oh Perfect. Okay, Twilight wish me luck!” Twilight stopped Spike for moment

“Wait a minute Spike…I know you’re off to try and join the Elemental Heroes” Spike nodded at this “But do you really think you want to do that sort of thing?”

“Oh, here we go…” Spike Groaned

“Hear me out. I know that they are your heroes, pun not intended.” She began “But you are not necessarily built for that sort of thing…and you know you have dormant power within you that can make you excellent spell user. So why not come with me and learn from some of my teachers? They could make a great protector of Equestria with the Heroes help.” Spike rolled his eyes at this

“Twilight, I have said once and I’ll say it again…I am not a magic user…even if I have this power within me does not mean it’s suppose to be used for magic. For all we may know it could the power of fire like Flame Wingman or Phoenix Enforcer” Twilight sighed and nodded

“Alright, good luck” Spike nodded and walked out the door. She sighed and shook her head as she watched leave “He might be right but I don’t think the heroes will accept him…Mostly because of his age.”

Author's Note:

Well here's another project I'm thinking about doing