• Published 24th Jun 2017
  • 1,150 Views, 37 Comments

Sonic and EQG: Discord and Chaos - SonicAKG

  • ...
3
 37
 1,150

Introductions

Introductions

A purple flash occurred suddenly in front of the magical mirror on the Canterlot statue, which then revealed itself to be Discord.

"Ah, that wasn't too difficult. No, just where am I?" Discord said to himself as he began to take a look around at his new location.

Forward, Discord could see a series of small steps that appeared to lead to the entrance of some kind of building. Discord looked up to see a large reddish-purple structure with many clear windows and he could see a red flag placed on a small dome on the top. The building seemed to be a school of some sort.

"Is this a school?" Discord stated with slight distaste in his tone as he began to examine his surroundings further. He could see large patches of grass around him.

Discord then turned around to see the statue of Canterlot, a white unicorn standing in its glory, causing him to frown and roll his eyes.

"Ugh. This statue reminds me of that Celestia. Don't tell me that whatever is here goes gaga for her as well. I mean, this statue isn't even that good looking. Unlike yours truly." Discord commented as he conjured a mirror in front of him and grinned widely. He continued to look at the statue with disapproval.

As Discord was doing so, Micro Chips was heading towards to the school in a hurry as he was running like crazy while checking his phone.

"Oh, no! I'm going to be late!" He exclaimed before he suddenly felt himself collide with something, setting him down on the floor as his glasses fell off his face.

Discord turned around in order to see what had bumped into him. He looked down to see Micro Chips, who was frantically looking for his glasses. He formed a somewhat curious look on his face as he examined him.

"What is this thing? I mean, his color is like a pony's....but everything else is just....so different. He even has a few things like me." Discord stated as he noticed Micro-Chips fingers and then looked at his own in a narcissist fashion, which then smiled at him.

"Of course, he doesn't even come close in regards to looks." Discord added as he conjured the mirror again and winked at it.

Discord then noticed that Micro Chips was still looking around for his glasses. He snapped his fingers, suddenly causing them to appear on his face, much to Micro's surprise. He then checked his phone and sighed in relief.

"Phew, I'm not late at all." He said.

"Excuse me. I was wondering, can you tell me where here is?" Discord asked.

"Oh, this is Canterlot High." Micro answered without even looking up from his phone.

Hearing the word 'Canterlot' made Discord stretch his neck back, not expecting to hear that.

"Canterlot?!"He said with a confused expression.

"Yeah. The name of the ci-"Micro started to say before he looked up from his phone to see Discord in front of him. As he did, his face froze in fear and disbelief at he saw as he dropped his phone.

"What? What is it?" Discord asked as he noticed Micro Chips staring at him. "Is there something on my face?" He added as he made the mirror appear in front of him for the third time to see if there was anything wrong with it.

"M-m-m-monster!!!!!" Micro Chips yelled as he ran past Discord into the doors of Canterlot High. Discord just looked stumped as he watched him run away.

"Monster? What was he talking about? He couldn't have meant me, could he? I mean, do I look a monster? Whatever he is, his kind needs to learn about manners." Discord said before his eyes focused on the statue again. "And find different tastes."


In the hallways of Canterlot High, Sunset Shimmer was placing a few things inside her locker, mainly her textbooks for classes. As she closed it, she then noticed a panicked Micro Chips was running through the halls, which caught her attention instantly along with a few other students, who gave him strange looks.

"Ahhhhhh!" Micro screamed with his hands up in the air as he made his way through the hall before Sunset stopped him in his tracks.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sunset asked as she grabbed him by his shoulders as he still seemed freaked out.

"A monster! There's a horrible monster outside!" Micro exclaimed as a surprised Sunset let go of his shoulders, allowing him to run away again.

"Monster?" Sunset said in a puzzled tone before she began to think.

"(I should check it out. It could be another magical threat gone rogue.)" She decided as she headed for the exit of the school.

When she was outside, Sunset began to walk down the steps of the school. There, she started to feel something. There was Equestrian magic....a lot of it.

"Equestrian magic?" She questioned to herself. "That's-"

Sunset suddenly froze when she saw what was in front of her. Her eyes widened as they landed on Discord, who was leaning against the Canterlot statue, except it now looked like him instead of a horse. He seemed pretty proud of his work.

"Ah, that's better." Discord stated with pleasure.

"Discord?!" Sunset exclaimed, catching his attention as he turned to see her.

"Ah finally. Someone here who knows me." Discord said as he rubbed his fist against his chest before he raised an eyebrow. He then appeared in front of Sunset suddenly in a flash.

"Though, I am curious, how do you know of me? The last person who saw me just ran and screamed as if he's never seen a Draconequus before."Discord said before Sunset backed away with caution.

"What are you doing here?!" She demanded as Discord took slight offense to her attitude.

"Well, isn't that rude? You don't even introduce yourself." Discord replied as he put his hands on his hips.

"My name is Sunset Shimmer. I'm a friend of Princess Twilight from Equestria." Sunset explained, which caused Discord's eyes to perk up.

"Equestria. That explains it." He said as he formed glasses on his face and adjusted them. He then looked at Sunset and started to examine her form as he tossed the glasses away.

"So, you're normally a pony? But what is this thing you are now?" Discord said in a quizzical tone.

"It's called a human." Sunset said as she took out her phone, which caught Discord's eye. She then began to text on it, which also looked interesting to Discord.

"What is this?" He asked as he suddenly emerged from Sunset's phone, startling her as she jumped back and threw her phone up in the air. As it fell, Sunset fumbled with it a bit before she caught it and glared at Discord.

"It's a phone. I just contacted my friends to meet me in the bandroom. We're going to discuss there." Sunset informed him. "You need to lay low."

"Me? Why?" Discord responded.

"In case you haven't noticed, you freaked out the last person who saw you. We don't want any more of that, so you need to come with me to the bandroom. Discretely." Sunset answered.

Discord thought over her words and realized she did indeed have a point as he remembered Micro Chips reaction.

"Oh, very well."He agreed in a bored tone as he vanished in a flash before he appeared as a small earring on Sunset's ear, much to her shock as she slightly jumped back.

"What are you doing?!" She asked, slightly annoyed.

"You said discretely." He answered in a small voice as she sighed and covered her left ear as she walked back into the school.


In the CHS bandroom, Sunset was waiting in the band room alongside Discord before the door opened shortly. First, Discord saw 6 girls enter the room. As he got a good look at their colors, hair, and symbols which resembled cutie marks, he instantly recognized them as the Mane 6 from Equestria.

"(Fluttershy wasn't kidding when she said there were other versions of her and her friends.)" Discord thought to himself.

Next, Discord saw Sonic enter in after the rest of the Rainbooms, followed by Knuckles, Tails, Silver, and Manic. Their presence was intriguing to Discord as he raised an eyebrow with curiosity as he studied them.

"(Never seen these guys before.)"

Soon, most of the group was present in the room as they all surrounded Sunset.

"Sunset, what's the matter? Your text said something was urgent." Twilight said.

"Is it kind of magical threat or something?"Sonic asked.

Before Sunset could respond, Rarity took note of her 'earring' and she formed a look of displeasure.

"Egad! Sunset, what is that you are wearing on your left ear?! It looks horrendous!" Rarity criticized.

Hearing the word horrendous, made Discord perk up. He detached himself from Sunset's ear before he grew to his full size in front of the astonished group as they looked to see Discord reveal his true form. His red eyes turned smaller with rage as he glared at Rarity, who began to cower with fright at his appearance.

"Horrendous?! Do you have any idea who you're talking to?!"Discord snapped as he zoomed in Rarity's face, causing her to yelp as she ran and hid behind Knuckles for safety. Sunset just sighed in a tired tone.

"Everyone. This is what I wanted to talk to you about." Sunset said.

"Who or what is that?!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she pointed to Discord, who frowned.

"Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to point?" Discord said as he conjured a series of floating fingers with wings who pointed to Rainbow Dash, much to everyone else's disbelief. Rainbow Dash then jumped back, slightly freaked out as Discord made the fingers vanish.

"Ok, Sunset. Please........ explain just what is going on?." Tails requested as all eyes were on Sunset now.

As Sunset was about to speak, Discord came in front of her.

"I can introduce myself." Discord said as he snapped his fingers, turning the room dark.

A light then shone on Discord as he posed in a dramatic manner.

"My name is Discord! I am the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony!" He introduced in a very theatrical manner before the room went back to normal as everyone looked around, dazed due to what just happened as Discord smirked and floated.

"Ok, how in the hay does he keep doin' that?!"AppleJack questioned.

"Oh, bending reality to my will is just a small part of being the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony." Discord casually answered.

"Discord used to rule Equestria for eons ago in a world full of chaos before Princess Celestia and Luna trapped him in stone." Sunset explained while in the back, Discord made two images of Celestia and Luna appear in front of him that he fired spitballs at.

"So, he was imprisoned because he caused trouble?" Knuckles said. "In that case, his face, do we smash or not?"

"Smash my face?! As if!" Discord stated as he appeared around Knuckles in an instant, catching him off guard.

"I'm waaaaaay out of your league. And besides, you don't look like you think much." Discord continued as he made a dunce hat appear on Knuckles before he knocked on his head repeatedly

Knuckles then growled with rage as he ripped the hat off his head and turned to Discord with a furious look.

"What was that?!" Knuckles almost yelled before Sunset came in front of him.

"Yes, Discord was imprisoned. But, Princess Twilight tells me that he's reformed now." Sunset told the others as she looked back at Discord with uncertainty.

"She's right. I've reformed. I've helped save Equestria even and am now friends with the Princess of Friendship herself." Discord chimed in as he conjured a yellow halo on himself and a small bobbing head of Princess Twilight. "I use my magic for good now!"

Discord then snapped his fingers as the room filled up with pink cotton candy, much to everyone else's wonder and Pinkie Pie's delight.

"Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh! Look at all the cotton candy!" She shrieked as she began to munch down like crazy on it for a while before Discord made it all disappear, much to her dismay.

"Awwwww." She said with slight disappointment.

"Ok, if he's from Equestria, then what's he doing in our world?" Silver asked.

"That's what I wanted to know too." Sunset said as all eyes landed on Discord, waiting for an explanation.

"Oh, it's simple really. I just decided to take a little vacation here after all." Discord explained as he made himself a small chair and a drink in a glass, complete with sunglasses.

"Does Princess Twilight know you're here?" Sonic asked him.

"Oh...well...no." Discord said as his traveling things vanished.

"I'm not so sure she'd be ok with you coming to another world without her knowing." Sunset firmly said as she crossed her arms.

"Oh lighten up. First, she's off away with the others on some kind of week long journey across Equestria. I don't think you could get a hold of her to tattle." Discord said as he came behind Sunset as she gave him a slight glare while he made a small speech bubble appear, which he then popped.

"And you have nothing to worry about. She and I are friends after all. I'm sure we'll all have a great time. Besides, I'm also friends with the rest of you as well. Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy." Discord told 6 of the Rainbooms as he pointed to each of then. He then made small pony plushies of them appear, which he then hugged. He then appeared next to Fluttershy, making her squeal slightly in fright.

"You and I are best friends in Equestria." He said as he gave her a wink.

"F-for real?" She said slowly as he nodded eagerly. She seemed a little uneasy at the idea.

"But, I'd like to know who you are." Discord then said as he faced Sonic and the others.

"I'm Sonic. This is Tails, Silver, Manic and Knuckles." Sonic told him as he introduced himself and the others to Discord, with Knuckles giving him a small scowl as Discord extended his tongue towards Knuckles and blew a raspberry, causing Knuckles to slightly growl.

The group then exchanged looks with each other. They weren't really sure if they could trust him and it was silent for a while.

"Well......... if he's friends with Princess Twilight and best friends with someone like me in Equestria, I guess it means he's alright?" Fluttershy spoke up as she rubbed her arm, albeit her tone was an unsure one.

"I guess so." AppleJack said with a shrug

"I like him! He seems fun!" Pinkie said cheerfully. In response, Discord covered her in cotton candy, which she began to eat happily.

"I gotta admit, changing everything like you do is pretty cool actually. It could be a lot of fun." Sonic said with the thumbs up.

"Pretty cool? More like insanely awesome!"Rainbow Dash gushed.

"Defying the various laws of science so freely as you do is something I've rarely seen. It's interesting to watch."Tails stated.

"Even though it might drive someone crazy to try and figure it out, but I like a good challenge." Twilight added.

"And besides, a guy could make a huge profit with what you do." Manic suggested as he rubbed his hands and gave Discord a not so subtle wink.

"See? I've only been here for a while and we're already hitting it off!" Discord commented while Knuckles and Rarity didn't seem so interested, the former having his arms folded. Discord took note and appeared between them as he put his arms around them while smiling, though they still didn't look too pleased with the idea of hanging out with him.

"Oh, I was just having a little fun. Let bygones be bygones."Discord told them with a handwave.

"Well....grudges are so...petty." Rarity said reluctantly while Knuckles just grumbled.

Discord then suddenly appeared as a small version of himself as he peered out from Silver's hair, who looked a little uncomfortable. He then leaned in front of Silver's face and gave him a big smile, which Silver returned awkwardly.

"Uh- hope you have a good time here....Discord." Silver said as Discord popped out of his hair

"Then it's settled. I look forward to getting to know you all better this week!"Discord stated as he grabbed all of them in for a big hug.

Suddenly, a green flash appeared in the bandroom, gaining everyone's attention as it was revealed to be Shadow.

"I just read your text message. What is it now?" Shadow asked before he turned to see the others were being hugged by Discord. He was silent for a while as he just observed the scene while Discord let the group go.

"Oh, now that's interesting. Another teleporter." Discord said as he began to teleport around Shadow in different flashes. "Though, you should make a bigger and flashier entrance."

Discord teleported once more, leaving a series of confetti which fell on Shadow. When he appeared again, there were a series of fireworks that spelled out his name as he showed off to Shadow, who still maintained a neutral expression. He turned to the others.

"What is he?" He asked as he pointed to Discord.

"His name is Discord. He's a spirit of Chaos and disharmony from Equestria who was once trapped in stone because he made things all crazy-daisy, but now he's free and nice and friends with our pony selves back there and came here on vacation because he wants to be friend with us too!" Pinkie explained quickly. Discord came next to her and nodded in agreement as the two of them flashed wide grins.

Shadow stared at Discord and Pinkie for a while before he disappeared in a green flash. Discord frowned as he rose up and crossed his arms.

"Well, what's the deal with that guy?" Discord said in a quizzical tone.

"Eh, he's not keen on the whole 'friendship' stuff." Sonic said as he did air quotes while a lightbulb appeared on Discord's head.

"Oh, that just gives me the most splendid idea. Maybe I can teach him a friendship lesson." Discord suggested as he was dressed up in a teacher costume while a chalkboard with the word 'Friendship' was written on. He then appeared next to Twilight, making her somewhat uncomfortable

"I give these to Princess Twilight all the time! How do you think she got to be the Princess of it in the first place? In fact, this can give me a valid reason for being in this world!" Discord realized before he floated to the center.

"By the way, what's the deal with this world? It seems familiar." Discord questioned as he generated a check mark in the air. "But at the same time, it's different. Care to explain?" He then created an X in the air.

"This world...well, I guess you can think of it as a parallel world to Equestria. These worlds are linked, which is why they have a lot of things in common such as sharing names or locations but it also has things that set it apart, like the species here or the lack of magic." Sunset informed him.

After hearing 'lack of magic', Discord generated a cup of tea which he sipped before he spat it out his mouth, drenching Knuckles in the process. Knuckles then began to seethe with rage as he shot a death glare at Discord, who just ignored him.

"No magic?!!!" Discord asked as he backed up.

"Well, not exactly. There are some traces of magic that we have with us for example." Twilight told him.

"Wait? But Mr. Edgy back there, disappeared and then reappeared. Which can only be done with magic. Like this" Discord said as he teleported in a flash before he came back with three scoops of ice cream which he ate in a moment.

"Actually, what Shadow did wasn't magic at all. He used his own abilities. See, while the rest of us don't have magic, we do have powers." Tails explained as Discord turned his body around 360 degrees.

"Powers?" Discord asked with curiosity as he stretches his eyes closer to Sonic and the others, kind of creeping them out a little as they backed up a bit.

"You betcha. I'm the fastest thing alive. Sonic boasted.

Discord called his eyes back and eyed the entire room once more.

"Interesting. Well, you learn something new every day. Anyway, I'm glad introductions are out of the way! I can't wait to get to spending time with all you!" Discord happily announced as clasped his hands together while everyone else looked up at him. They all seemed to welcome him, except for Knuckles, who was still looking bitter and Sunset seemed to have a suspicious look on her face.

Discord then turned to the screen as he gained a playful look on his face.

"This vacation just got a whole lot interesting. Oh, I think I'm going to have some fun here." He said in a mischevious tone as he displayed a series of card depicting Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Manic, Silver and Shadow. He then moved his eyebrows up and down.