• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 639 Views, 15 Comments

The (Somewhat) Great Adventures of a Group of ("Human") Friends - IAmBugHorse



Three Friends are on a nightly stroll through town, and a wind begins to pick up, seems normal right. Right?

  • ...
 15
 639

Chapter - 5 'I Don't Think Anypony Loves Any Kind Of Bridle Gossip... Me Included.'

...

...

...

Silence...

There is only silence...

You can only feel silence...

Only silence...

...

...

...

You are now Mint... You don’t feel any pain... You would think there would be pain... But... There is none...

Ugh... What did I drink at the party... Did somepony spike the punch... It feels like I have a hangover...

You slowly began to open your eyes, surprisingly you weren’t hit with a shot of light, but there was light none the less. The light was very dim, not so dim that you couldn’t see them, but dim enough to not be blinded by them. These seemed like hospital lights. You turn your head to look out the window to see the moon shine brightly through, some path lights hanging on some hooks here and there, the occasional pony trotting along the paths. Why you were so close to the window, Celestia might not even know.

“It’s a good thing I didn’t miss the night show, it’s always nice to see such a beautiful night, its good to see how peaceful the night can be, I’ve always loved it, I’ve had a special place in my memories for the night,” you slightly whispered.

You keep staring at the night sky, moon, and stars, all glistening in dark.

“Once again another amazing work of art Luna, you do such a great job,” you again slightly whispered, before sighing heavily.

You close your eyes, as you remember what happened.

“Well... That was... Some party... But that didn’t feel right... Why am I remembering these memories as if they were nothing but simple math questions,” you asked nopony in particular.

You lay there for what seems like an hour before the door opens.

“Well lets see how your doing, your probably still asleep, but we may as well check your status.”

You don’t pay any mind to the voice behind you, you continue to stare at the night sky.

“Oh, you seem to be awake, how do you feel.”

You look from the window and look at the nurse before you, it was Nurse Redheart.

“Well I could be better, but I’ll be fine for now, so what brings you to my room on night like this,” you asked, looking back out the window.

“Well, I was here to check up on you to see if you had gotten better, but if your doing good, I could let you out now if you’d like, you seem to be better after that whole party fiasco that happened yesterday,” Nurce Redheart said.

“Well it sure was something, I am doing fine, so I can go if I check out alright,” you asked.

“Yep, just follow me and we’ll check to see if you’re fit to leave,” she said.

“Ok then, lead the way,” you said, getting out of bed.

You follow her to a room to get checked, she checked your hight, physical stature, weight, eyes, fur consistency, wing strength, and... Uh... Size of... Um... We’ll just skip that one. She said everything was fine except the size of... ‘that thing’ was... Longer than normal... Yeah... She told you it was a good thing... But was it really a good thing that she know that. Plus she keep vigorously poking at your family jewels, those are quiet important you know.

“Well, everything seems to be in check you’re free to go, be careful, its dark out,” she said.

“Thanks, you take care, ok,” you said, as you said goodbye.

You head out, walking in the direction of the library, you see ponies still walking in the street, they see you and they bow, they see you still as the hero that saved them.

“Please rise, there is no need to bow, I am just a pony who saved the mint, I’m not that special,” you said, the ponies began to rise, they looked like a group of three sisters.

“Oh, sorry, we forgot to not bow, but we were so grateful for what you did, you saved our buisness from ruin,” one of the sisters said.

“How so,” you asked.

“Well you see, we run a flower shop, but we don’t sell just flowers, we also sell certain spices and ingredients, mint and mint extract just so happen to be somethings that we sell,” another sister said.

“Really, so you three grow your own flowers,” you asked.

“Of course,” the third sister said.

“Nice, I know its late and all, but I was wondering, can I get some flowers for my friends, they love certain flowers,” you asked.

“Of course, here we were headed to our shop anyway to get things ready for when we open in the morning, follow us,” the first sister said.

You walk beside the flower sisters as you all head for their store, then a question popped up in your head.

“If you don’t mind me asking what are your names,” you asked.

“Oh right, we haven’t told you yet, my name’s Rose,” the second flower sister said.

“I’m Lily,” the third said.

“I’m Daisy,” the first said.

“You three remind me of my friends, except they don’t own a shop,” you said.

“What are their names,” Lily asked.

“They’re both sisters, their names are Lavender and Delphinia Sky, both named after flowers, like the three of you,” you said.

“Let me guess Lavender like lavenders and Dephinia likes delphiniums,” Rose said.

“It’s very obvious, but anyway how have you three been since the party, it was quiet the experience for both ponies in the background and in the foreground, especially after getting this fez,” you asked, pointing at your fez.

“Well, we’ve been better, after seeing you collapse to the floor we were worried, some of us even fainted at the sight, but after hearing you were alright, we calmed down, but seeing that your ok is better than hearing it,” Daisy said, sighing.

“Well its good to see that ponies are now relaxed, it was a stressful moment for all of us,” you said.

“Yes well, come on, we’re almost there,” Rose said.

You all continue down the path until you reach a building, it’s exactly what you expected out of a flower shop.

“Here come on in, we’ll get you those flowers for your friends,” Daisy said, walking over to a bed of flowers.

“Here we go some lavenders... And some delphiniums, your friends will love them,” she said, you grab them with your right wing.

“Hey, could you one day teach us how to plant mint, we never could plant mint,” Lily asked.

“Sure, I would love to, I haven’t done it in a long time, but I always love teaching new things, thanks for the flowers, how much do I owe you,” you asked, pulling out the bit bag Twilight gave you.

“Oh you don’t owe anything, this is our present from us to you for helping the mint,” Rose said smiling.

“Thank you, this means a lot, thank you, well I should be heading out, it’s almost sun rise I should head to the library,” you said, saying good bye.

“Well see ya, thanks for stopping by, also have we told you that you have some good looking eyes,” Lily said, winking.

“Well thank you, bye, have a nice evening,” you said walking out the door. And there it is again, what is up with my eyes? You thought as you continued down the path toward the library.

You make it to the library and silently open the door, its a good thing they didn’t lock the door, but weird how they didn’t lock it. You walk inside and stare at Lavender and Delphinia, both of them were cuddling each other but nether one had a smile, you then hear somepony else speak upstairs.

“Dear Mint,

We have managed to remove the pain of the memories, well more like Luna did it, we did nothing, but ether way, you will still have memories, but they will be less painful, Luna said you would wake up sometime today, the time I’m writing this is about 4:20 in the morning, but she never specified when, we hope to come visit you when you awaken, but until then,

Your grateful friend, Twilight Sparkle.” It was Twilight, and she was writing a letter to you. You wonder if she slept at all, but before you could ponder it, she sent it through her magic and it bagan flying through the air until it reached you and poofed into existence, it wasn’t very loud, but you already knew Twilight heard it.

“Huh,” she asked looking at the bottom floor, you were standing there holding the letter in your hoof with a smirk on your face.

“What, you look like you’ve seen a ghost or something,” you said. The next thing that happened was totally unexpected, she teleported out of bed and onto you, you were tackled to the ground, then she began hugging you intensely, you could smell her scent, it was lavender, but not as strong as Lavender her self but it was still noticeable.

“Woah, you don’t have to be so aggressive, sure I almost died, but that’s not something to worry about right now, right now can you tell me why you were writing me a letter, plus you seem to be blushing,” you asked, looking at her closely.

“Umm... Let’s not talk about that, how much did you hear from the letter,” she asked, blushing even more, she then got up off the ground.

“All of it,” you said, smiling, also getting off the ground.

“Oh boy...” she said, blushing even more, and beginning to nose bleed.

“Hey, nothing to worry about, you are my grateful friend after all,” you said putting a hoof on her shoulder and wiping off the blood on her nose with your unoccupied wing, how none of the blood stayed on your wing, your not too sure.

“Come on let’s go wake Lavender and Delphinia,” you suggested, Twilight nodded.

Surprisingly they both stayed asleep during the entire ordeal.

“Huh... What Twilight, did something happen, did a monster appear in town... What happened,” Lavender asked, still half asleep.

“Nope, we have a special friend here to see you, and he has presents,” Twilight said.

“Who is it... Here let me wake Delphinia,” Lavender said, “hey Delphinia... Wake up... We have a visitor... Apparently they have presents...”

“Huh... Who is it...” Delphinia said, also still half asleep.

“Hmm... He kinda looks like Mint, but who is it Twi,” she asked, yawning.

“He looks like him because he is Mint,” Twilight said.

“Are you pulling my leg or are you serious,” Lavender said, waking up more.

“Nope, he came in while you guys were asleep, I sent him a letter while he was in here, geez you guys are heavy sleepers,” Twilight said.

Both sister looked at you intently.

“What you look like you’ve seen a ghost or something,” you said, both sisters jumped up from the couches and went to hug you at an incredible speed, you accepted them with open arms, (legs?) and they tackled you to the floor, their warmth feels amazing, especially seeing as they have chest fluff as well.

“WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH,” they both screamed in unison.

“Woah, your beginning to act like Twilight, in not dead, but I’ve missed the two of you as well, I’ve even brought you some gifts,” you said, getting up off the floor and looking at the flowers, they were still intact and still as alive as ever.

“Here you go, flowers,” you said, holding out the flowers in a wing, they both looked shocked, they began crying tears of joy.

“T-thank you, you even got our favorites, where did you get these,” Lavender asked.

“Oh from the three flower sisters that own the flower shop in town,” you said, they looked shocked.

“Really, these must have cost you a fortune, they usually are quiet expensive,” Delphinia said.

“Actually they gave them to me for free, in fact they were closed, but I found them in the path here, so I asked them if I could get some flowers, and they said yes,” you said.

“Well, thank you Mint, we love them,” Lavender said, they both kissed your cheeks, you blushed immensely.

“Well it’s still night time, we might as well get some more sleep before the sun rises,” you suggested, they nodded.

“Well good night then Twilight, come on guys lets get some rest,” you said, getting on the couch.

“Night guys, you sleep well ok,” Twilight said, walking up the stairs.

“Ok, thanks, you too,” you said, as your friends snuggle next to you and you fall asleep.

~~~~~

Later that day...

“So you told Pinkie we wanted to work at Sugar Cube Corner?”

“Well, she broke the fourth wall before we could ask the question, but she said we should talk with the cakes about it.”

“So you were about to ask the question, when Pinkie knew what the question was anyway?”

“Yep.”

“Well, that seems legit, but anyway doesn’t the town seem a little empty?”

“Hmm... Your right, where is everypony.”

“Not really sure, but this is starting to look like a ghost town.”

“Well lets just head to Sugar Cube Corner, maybe they know what’s going on.”

You, Mint, and your friends, were currently headed toward Sugar Cube Corner, but weirdly enough, the town seemed oddly quiet, too quiet...

“This feels like something out of a movie we’ve watched, the only thing left to confirm it is some bells tolling,” you said, looking around the paths.

“Yeah... This is... Oddly familiar... But I can’t quite put my hoof on it,” Delphinia said.

“Well let’s hurry and get to Sugar Cube Corner, then we can figure out what’s going on,” Lavender said, walking faster.

You all kept walking faster until... Something you were afraid of happening, happened... You heard a bell toll five times...

“That’s not good... We’d better get going,” you said, going into full sprint.

“Yep I’m with you on this one, I’m not one for dieing,” Lavender said, Delphinia nodded.

“Then lets go,” you said, as you hear another bell toll five times.

You hurry to Sugar Cube Corner, and bang on the door.

“Hey, let us in, its us Mint, Lavender, and Delphinia,” you called, then door opened and pink arms (legs?) grabbed the three of you and pulled you inside.

Inside you saw a group of ponies huddle in one side of the room, one of the ponies was Pinkie herself along with the Cakes, Fluttershy, Applejack, the three flower sisters, Rose, Daisy, and Lily, Lyra with somepony you’ve never met, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, they all see you and they bow, except the three flower sisters.

“Again, you don’t have to bow, I’m just another pony,” you said.

“Oops, sorry,” Pinkie apologized, they all rose.

“Well, I knew bells tolling meant some kind of danger, but not this much,” you said.

“Well shoot, its good ta see your okay, say where’s Twi,” Applejack asked, moving from the group to you.

“She stayed back at the library, said something about catching up on some reading,” you said.

“So what is up, what’s the matter, what’s going on,” Lavender asked, beginning to panic.

“Easy there, Sugarcube, you’re safe in here, those bells mean somethin’ based on how many times a bell is tolled and what pitch it’s at, those bells just mean a strange hooded pony is in town and looks suspicious,” Applejack responded.

“If it’s just that then why is everypony scared, it’s just a hooded pony, what’s so dangerous about that,” you asked.

“Well, ya don’t know, it could have dangerous powers, or have some scheme ta destroy Ponyville, we don’t want to take any chances,” she said.

“Well... I guess you have a point, oh well... We might as well wait it out until it’s over... Oh that reminds me, Mr. And Mrs. Cake, we were wondering if we could work here,” you asked.

“Of course, we always love having new workers that don’t eat half the products,” Mrs. Cake said looking at Pinkie.

“Hey... I hate to admit that’s true, but I’m not that bad, am I,” Pinkie asked, looking slightly deflated, literally.

“Yep,” everypony said at the same time.

“Aw man...” she said, before completely deflating completely, with the of air escaping her mane.

“Well, now that we’ll work here, we’ll keep her in check to make sure she doesn’t eat anything,” you said.

“Thanks, well you can start by baking some cupcakes and cakes, the other things get complicated, but those are good to start off with,” Mrs. Cake said.

“Okay, hey Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie, go get Twilight, we need to keep her safe here,” you asked them.

“Sure, we better hurry,” Applejack said, the others nodded as they headed out the door running toward Twilight’s library.

“Well come on, let’s get some cupcakes baking,” you said, the sisters nodded.

You, Lavender, and Delphinia went into the kitchen to begin baking. After putting the chocolate, vanilla, cherry, mint, and combination cupcakes in the oven, you hear the door slam open.

“We’re back everypony, and we brought Twilight and Rarity, we couldn’t find any other pony but these two,” Applejack said.

“Oh thank Celestia your okay, Twilight,” Lavender said behind me.

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be,” Twilight asked.

“Well didn’t you hear the bell tolls,” you asked.

“Yes, but nopony has told me what they mean,” she said.

“Oh... Right... They mean there is a mysterious hooded pony and they look suspicious,” you said.

“Well... Then why don’t we go confront them ourselves,” she asked.

“’Cause they might be dangerous, ah’m not risking the lives of ma friends,” Applejack said.

“So... We’re just going to wait until they leave,” Twilight asked.

“Yep, we have some cupcakes baking, then you guys can buy some cupcakes,” you said.

“Yay,” the rest of the ponies in the room cheered.

You head back into the kitchen to find Pinkie, and Delphinia taking out the cupcakes.

“They done already,” you asked.

“Yep, here come help with putting on the icing,” Pinkie said.

You go and help with the icing, it got a little messy, but you manged, you just realized that this is going to be a long month.

“So when do you think we’ll be good to go,” you asked.

“I’m not really sure, but they have to leave eventually,” Lavender said.

“I hope your right,” you said.

Time passed, you kept baking pastries left and right, the ponies in the main room bought some and went to eat their treats on the tables while talking to each other, after awhile you once again hear bell tolls, six this time, in a higher pitch then the last ones.

“What does six mean, they seemed to be a higher pitch then the other ones,” you asked.

“They mean the coast is clear for now, and they have left... For now,” Pinkie said.

“Well that means we’re good, well at least it got us some business , so how many bits did we earn from this,” you asked.

“We earned 673 bits, more than we normally do,” she said.

“So thanks to you not eating anything, we got more bits than normal,” you joked, Pinkie giggled at this.

“I guess you could say that, but anyway, seeing as we didn’t waste as much ingredients today than we normally do, we don’t have to buy anymore, so we saved a lot today, the cakes will be happy with this,” she said.

“Yep, well it’s getting late we should head out, right gals,” you asked, the two sister nodded.

“Yep, but first your pay,” she said.

“Really, you’re paying us every day we work here, thank you,” Lavender said

“It was nothing, but anyway here’s your pay, I know it’s not much but it’s usually what the cakes pay me,” Pinkie said.

Pinkie tosses you, Lavender, and Delphinia a bit bag.

“They each have a hundred bits, take it, you’ve earned it,” Pinkie said, smiling.

“Thanks,” you said, putting the bits in you bit bag, and setting the other on the table, the others did the same.

“Well we better head off, it’s getting late,” you said.

“Yep, see you guys tomorrow,” she said.

You all, along with Twilight, head back to the library, as the sun sets on this day you and your friends go to sleep.

~~~~~

A week later...

You hear the tolls again... You run with your friends to you job at Sugar Cube Corner.

“I kinda want to know who this hooded pony is, they seems like some kind of trouble,” you said.

“Well, for now we do nothing they still seem to be a problem, but I was thinking after we go on lunch break we go find this mysterious pony and talk to them, what do you think,” Delphinia suggested.

“That seems like a good idea,” Lavender said, opening the door to Sugar Cube Corner.

You continue to work until it’s your lunch break, and you sneak out.

“Okay, lets go find this mysterious pony,” you said, the sisters nodded.

You all made your way through town, you then start to feel regret, the town is empty for the seventh time this week.

“Hey I see somepony over there,” Lavender said, as she went for cover, you and Delphinia follow.

“Wait... This feels oddly familiar, wasn’t this an episode, Lavender,” Delphinia asked.

“Yep... Bridle Gossip... We should know this pony, or rather zebra,” Lavender said.

“Wait if this is how this episode is supposed to play out then we better not change anything, what happened differently in this universe,” you asked.

“Well, for one the bells are new, second it would end the day after she came but that’s just about it... Hey, where is she going... And is that Applebloom following her,” Delphinia asked.

“Yep, that’s her, so if that’s the case then the mane six shouldn’t be too far, here let’s head back,” Lavender said, you and Delphinia nodded.

You all head back, while heading there you ask a question.

“So tell me about this episode, so I don’t die,” you asked.

“Well, once we find the mane six we will head toward the Everfree Forest, and once inside we head off looking for that zebra named Zecora, but before we get there don’t step in the blue flowers, got it,” Lavender said, she was quite serious.

“Alright, don’t step in blue flowers, got it, but what’s so special about these blue flowers,” you asked.

“Those flowers are called poison joke, yes a pun on poison oak, but the flower is no joke, if you touch it, once you sleep, it will do its magic, and after you wake up, you have something strange will happen to you,” she said.

“Let me guess, the mane six get poison joke, and and weird things happen to them,” you asked, the sisters both nod.

“Welp, there loss, here let’s hurry and-” you were cut off by someponies approching you.

“Hey, have you guys seen ma sister, Applebloom,” Applejack asked.

“Yeah, she was following the mysterious pony, why,” you asked.

“Come on she could be in danger,” she said, you, the rest of the mane six and the sister all nodded, but the sister were smirking.

“Say, you wouldn’t know the name of this mysterious pony’s name would ya,” Lavender asked.

“Yep, her name is apparently Zecora, but she looks funny though for a pony, not funny haha, but weird funny,” Pinkie said.

“I wonder why,” you said sarcastically under your breath.

“Well let’s hurry, Applebloom could be in danger,” Applejack said.

You all head for the Everfree Forest, you getting some regret for thinking of coming.

“Well here we are the Everfree... Well let’s go save Applebloom,” Applejack said.

You all head in, but you and the sisters stay in the back, while the rest stay on the front, this was so you don’t accidentally step in the flowers, but they do.

“Look there she is with the mysterious pony,” Pinkie shouted.

You all began running that way, you see a bed of blue flowers, you stop before getting in the bed of flowers, so did the sisters.

“Applebloom,” Applejack called. Zecora, and Applebloom both stopped in their tracks.

“You get back here right now,” she called.

“Beware, beware you pony folk, those leaves of blue are not a joke,” Zecora said, backing away from the group.

“Y-you keep your creepy mumbo jumbo to yourself, ya hear,” Applejack said.

Everypony else, except you and the sisters, say a bunch of random things, except twilight she just mearly rolled her eyes.

“Oh brother,” Twilight said.

“Beware, beware,” Zecora said, before getting engulfed in fog.

“Yeah back atcha Zecora, you and your lame curse are the ones who better beware,” Rainbow Dash screamed.

“Is this how it’s supposed to play out,” you asked softly.

“Yep, you hear the goop sounds the flowers are making,” Delphinia asked.

“Oh definitely, I was wondering what that was, but I’m guessing that’s what the flowers are supposed to do,” you asked.

“Mhm, they do that naturally, wait till you see everypony tomorrow,” Lavender said, smirking.

“Just you wait Twilight, you’re gonna find out that some pony tales really are true,” Applejack said, walking away from Twilight.

~~~~~

Later that night...

You were awoken by Twilight’s mumbling.

“She having a nightmare,” you asked softly, before replaceing yourself with a soft pillow, and flying up to Twilight’s room.

“Yep... She seems to be having trouble sleeping, maybe...” you whispered.

“Ah, I have an idea,” you said, heading off to sleep.

~~~~~

”Hey Luna you here,” you called.

“Yes, I am here, you saw her too huh,” Luna asked.

“Yep, she seems to be having trouble in a dream, is there some way I could visit hers with you,” you asked.

“Of course, here, follow me,” she said.

You follow Luna into the hall and she opens a portal, after entering the portal you see all the other dreams of other ponies, some blurred out... Oh my... Your guess is that they are wet dreams... But you don’t want to think about it.

“So where is her dream,” you asked.

“It’s over here,” she said moving toward one of the dreams.

“Seems empty... Is that normal,” you asked.

“No... This should be her dream realm, but it’s as blank as ever, what happened earlier today,” she asked.

“Hmm... Let me try to recall, something about a zebra named Zecora, the Everfree Forest, poison joke, curses, and not interfering, something like that,” you said.

“Poison joke! Why didn’t you tell me earlier,” she asked.

“First off, you didn’t ask, second there’s no need to worry it will solve it’s self tomorrow,” you said.

“But why not let me remove their ailments right now,” she asked.

“Because... Well... I don’t know... But I do know a pony... Or rather ponies who knows why,” you said.

“Who are they,” she asked.

“The flower sisters, Lavender and Delphinia, they know why, so let’s head to their dream realms and get the answer from them,” you suggested, Luna nodded, and pointed to the two dreams.

“Alright let’s go,” you said, heading toward them.

You enter Lavenders dream first, when you enter, Lavender’s dream is her lying in a bed of... Lavenders... This feels cliché almost, but I’m not sure that’s the word. You suddenly realize that you were flying, you then went to land right in front of Lavender.

“Hey Lavender,” you said, softly.

“Mint? What are you doing here in my dream,” she Lavender asked.

“Well I’m not the only one,” you said, Luna slowly floated down.

“Oh your majesty, what brings you two here,” she said.

“Well, Mint has just informed me about what happened earlier today, and he said that Twilight and her friends stepped in poison joke and none of you even bothered to tell me why you didn’t do anything to stop them, he doesn’t know why, but he said you and Delphinia know why, so we need to head to Delphinia’s dream,” Luna said.

“Well your right about that, well let’s head out then,” Lavender said. Luna created the portal and we went to Delphinia’s dream.

“The moon... What? Why the moom? Why are we on the moon,” you asked.

“This is rather strange, why would she choose my moon as a place to relax,” Luna asked.

“I think I know why,” Lavender said.

Lavender ran off toward a side of the moon that was facing the planet, you followed, and to our amazement there was Delphinia sitting right there, looking at the planet, she was singing a song, you didn’t know what song it was but it was good singing none the less, huh who knew that soap operas with music playing in the back ground existed here.

After Delphinia was done singing you and Lavender went to sit next to her, Delphinia hadn’t noticed that you were there.

“Well, it good to see your in good shape,” you said softly, looking at Delphinia.

“What? Why are you guys here,” Delphinia asked.

“Well were not alone,” you said, Luna comes and joins you she sits next to Delphinia.

“Your highness, so what brings you to my corner of the dream realms,” Delphinia asked, looking back at the planets face.

“Well, I was told that you and your sister know something that Mint doesn’t, first off why let them touch poison joke,” Luna asked.

“Well, you see, this is a lesson that only they can learn, we knew this was going to happen, it’s like they say ‘don’t alter the past, or the future will change’, if we did tell them to not step in the poison joke, they would never learn the lesson that they will learn tomorrow,” Lavender said.

“So what this lesson be,” Luna asked.

“Don’t judge a book by its cover, the reason being, Spike finds a book that actually has the cure, but the title of the book is ‘Supernaturals’, so Twilight passes it off as a fictional book, and also everypony else in the town is judging a pony, who is actually a zebra, who they think is dangerous cause the reason that she look different, thanks to gossip, she gets misunderstood,” Delphinia said.

“Well... That does seem like an important lesson, so who is this mysterious zebra,” Luna asked.

“Her name is Zecora, she actually warned Twilight and her friends about the flowers, but they passed it off as a curse,” Lavender said.

“Well it’s seems that they will have to learn this lesson the hard way, thank you for telling me, you know your dream is a unique one,” Luna said, smiling and looking at the planet before her.

“How so,” Delphinia asked, still looking at the planet.

“Well you see this was the exact scenery I was looking at when I was here on the moon, I never thought I would ever see this sight again... Oh I have an idea,” Luna said.

“What is it,” you asked.

“I could your dreams merge dreams, so that you can all relax together,” Luna suggested.

“Sounds like a good idea, but what will it look like,” you asked.

“Like this,” Luna said, before glowing her horn, you could feel you mind move, but it seemingly stayed in place.

The scene before you was amazing, it was your room but with no wall or roof, the fire place was still there and so was the door, the couches, you reclining chair, the solar system, and the table and chair, the floor in and around the place was filled with flowers, but not just any flowers, lavenders and delphiniums, and... Are those mint plants. You could definitely tell that was mint from the smell, (might I mention smells great).

“Wow... Luna, you have outdone yourself, thanks for this, this looks amazing,” you said.

“Oh it was nothing, I better get going, it’s about to be morning and I have to raise the moon,” Luna said waving a hoof good bye, before heading out the door.

You all sit down on your couches, and reclining chair.

“So when do you think we’ll wake up,” Delphinia asked.

“I’m not really sure but my guess is right about...” you said, waking up immediately.

~~~~~

“...now.”

“Wow, can you even get any more accurate.”

You awaken to hear the sound of a rooster.

“So, why the moon,” you asked.

“I don’t know... I just wanted a calm place to think and the only place was the moon,” Delphinia said.

You hear a gasp and a scream.

“My point proven right there,” she said.

“Or maybe she cursed my horn!”

You saw Twilight come down the stairs at a fast pace, her horn... Oh... Oh dear Celestia... What in the name of all things holy happened to her horn, it’s all floppy and stuff... So this is what happened when you touch poison joke, it’s pretty funny if you ask me.

Twilight was sporadically looking through books.

“No, no, no, no, NO! None of these books have a cure!” Twilight slumps down with a groan.

“There has to be a real reason for this! An illness? An allergy?!” She didn’t seem to have an answer.

“A curse!” Spike shouted with an even more overdramatic answer.

“I said a real reason, something that points to something real,” Twilight said rolling her eyes.

“How about this one,” Spike said holding out a book, the tittle of it was ‘Supernaturals’. So this is the book they should have read, but they didn’t, oh this really is going to bite them in the butt... Or is it flank?

“It’s a good thing you told me to not say anything about the book,” you whispered.

“Yep, this is exactly how it’s supposed to play out, but I think we can change the script a bit, just not too much,” Lavender whispered.

“But how do we do that,” you asked softly.

“Well instead of staying here we head to Zecora’s hut, so we don’t cause confusion,” Delphinia whispered a reply.

“Phat are phe whisppering abouth.” You heard a slightly weird voice whisper behind you, it shocked you.

“AH,” you shouted a manly cry (lies...) as you shot straight up into the air an grabbed on the nearest branch and stayed there.

You eventually look down, and you saw Pinkie, with her tongue stuck out with blue polkadots, and everypony else who wasn’t there arrived and said their respective problems, but they never noticed you.

Pinkie said something, but you couldn’t tell what it was thanks to her tongue.

“Ow!- she’s -oh!- trying to say -ow!- Zecora-” before Rainbow could finish what she was saying she crashed through the door... With plane sounds... “She slapped us all with a- ow -curse!”

“I’m afraid I have to agree,” ...is that Rarity...

Rarity blow her hair out of her face, the rest of the ponies gasp.

“Ah hate ta say ah told ya so, Twilight, but ah told ya so” a high pitch voice called. It was Applejack, and she was very very small.

“But Fluttershy looks fine,” Twilight said.

“Yes, there doesn’t seem to be a THING wrong with her,” Rarity said.

“Fluttershy? Are you okay? Is there something wrong with you? Would you care to tell us? So you’re NOT gonna tell us,” Fluttershy nodded, “Yes you’re not, or yes you will,” Twilight continued to pester Fluttershy.

“Good gravy, girl! What’s wrong with you,” Applejack asked, her high pitch voice still active.

“I don’t wanna talk about it,” the one thing you didn’t expect to come out of Fluttershy was a very deep manly type voice.

“Well this seems like a very problematic series of events,” you shouted from above.

“What, who said that,” Applejack said.

“Up here,” you shouted.

All the ponies in the room looked up to see you hanging from a branch

“Now how did you get up there darling,” Rarity asked.

“You can blame Pinkie for that one,” you shouted.

Everypony looked at Pinkie, she just giggled and started moving away from the group, until she was out of view.

“You coming down or what,” Rainbow said crashing again.

“Well I was waiting until you would notice, but now that you noticed I’ll come back down,” you shouted, as you began your decent, you glide you way down elegantly.

“My, what a performance,” Rarity said.

“It was nothing, but you seem to have more matters at hoof than my gliding,” you said.

“Oh right,” they said.

You head back to Lavender and Delphinia.

“How did you do that, that was some impressive gliding,” Lavender whispered.

“Like I said, it was nothing, so when should we head out, before they realize we weren’t ‘cursed’,” you whispered, making air quotes with your hoofs.

“I think now would be a good time, let’s head out,” Delphinia whispered.

“Hey Twilight, we’ll be back, we’re gonna go do some flying, we’ll be right back,” you said, you and the sisters headed for the door.

“Alright, see you guys later,” Twilight shouted.

“Hey I didn’t see them have a curse, HEY YOU GUYS, WAIT, GET BACK HERE,” Rainbow shouted, before crashing. The three of you were out in the matter of seconds.

You all headed toward Zecora’s hut, you were surprised that they knew the way.

“Here we are the hut,” Delphinia said.

“Hmm, seems kinda like what you’d expect from an Asian home,” you said, Lavender nodded.

“Well thank you for letting me help you Zecora,” a young voice called from inside the hut. The door opened.

“Anytime Applebloom,” Zecora said, then she saw you, “though you might have brought your own doom.”

“Huh,” Applebloom asked looking over at you.

“Oh shucks, please don’t tell ma sister I’m here,” Applebloom pleaded.

“Oh we’re not here to find you, we’re here to find her,” Lavender said, pointing a hoof at Zecora.

“What is it that I concern you, if it’s your friends, that I can do,” Zecora said in her rhyming tone. Uhg her rhyming is terrible... I feel bad for her, she has to come up with rhyming for every conversation.

“Yes actually were here to help you with our friends problem, you see...” you began telling Zecora the reason, leaving out some parts here and there.

“So this is a lesson only they can solve, so they can each mentally evolve, you let them step in the flower on purpose, possibly knowing I could heal them with this,” she said, pointing at the recipe for the cure for poison joke.

“Yep, funny enough they overlooked this exact book in the library, but anyway, Applebloom hurry and get the the ingredients, we’ll stay behind and help Zecora with preparation on the bath,” Delphinia said, as Applebloom nodded and headed off to get the ingredients.

“So what do need us to do,” you asked, and Zecora motioned you all to a big pot.

You did everything that she told you exactly how she said it, when she said it.

“You can go and wait for your friends over here, I feel like they are drawing near,” Zecora said, there was a couch and a bookshelf over in one of the corners.

“Thanks,” you said, grabbing a book and beginning to read it.

Some time passed... You didn’t really know how much time passed.

Eventually the door open with a loud slap, the ponies at the door don’t notice your there. Now this is where all hell breaks loose. Rainbow crashes into different things.

“Whoa there! Easy, Rainbow,” Applejack called, Rainbow screams and Zecora starts speaking in some kind of language. The door slams.

“What have you done with Applebloom,” Twilight said.

“No! No! ’More speaking in a weird language’,” Zecora said, before there were more crashes, and a rope going around Zecora.

“Geez,” you whispered, “was it like this in the show.”

“Eh... It’s like 87% like the show, but I think it was different, oh well it’s a different universe,” Delphinia whispered, while shrugging.

“We’re onto you, Zecora! I didn’t want to believe you cursed us, but the evidence is overwhelming,” Twilight screamed, in the time that your conversation happened Rainbow had managed to knock over the bath we prepared.

“You made me look ridiculous!”

“You made me SOUND ridiculous!”

Pinkie was trying to say something but it was inaudible.

“You ruined my horn!”

“How dare you?! You destroy my home, destroy my work, then rudely accuse me of being a jerk,” Zecora asked.

“You put this curse on us, now you’re gonna UNcurse us,” Rainbow screamed.

“It is unwise to venture down this road. Your actions will make my anger explode,” Zecora screamed.

“Where is Applebloom,” Twilight and Zecora butt heads.

“Zecora! I think I found the things ya asked for,” a voice called from outside the hut, it was Applebloom, “What in Ponyville is goin’ on here?!”

“Applebloom, you’re okay!”

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be,” Applebloom asked.

“Because Zecora is an evil enchantress who cursed us and was going to cook you up into soup,” Twilight shouted, this made you the two sisters, Applebloom, and Zecora laugh. They finally noticed you and the sisters were siting there.

“What, you guys are here too,” Rainbow said.

“We’ve been here the entire time helping Zecora with her brew, if you had listened to what Zecora said, then you wouldn’t be in this mess, cause this is no curse, they don’t exsist,” Lavender said.

“You guys can’t just sit there and say this isn’t a curse,” Twilight said.

“Like Zecora said earlier, if you remember, ‘Beware, beware you pony folk, those leaves of blue are not a joke’,” you said, mimicking Zecora pretty well.

“It was a warning,” Applebloom said, “about the blue flower, it was poison joke.”

“It is much like poison oak, only the results are more of a joke,” Zecora said.

“WHAT the hay does that mean,” Applejack said.

“It means the plant does not breed wrath, but instead want a laugh,” Zecora said.

“Will SOMEpony talk normal?!”

“What she’s trying to say,” Delphinia said, “is that when we went after Applebloom, you guys stepped in a field of poison joke, but we didn’t get pranked by the flower cause we knew not to step in said flower, now you understand?”

“Yeah, I think I do now,” Applejack said nodding slowly.

“Ok fine. But what about the cauldron?”

“And the chanting?”

“And the creepy decor?”

“What do you think... We did a good job, don’t you think,” you asked softly.

“Yep, even though there were some obvious differences here and there, but I say we did good,” Lavender whispered.

“So you think they’ve learned their lesson,” you asked.

“Probably,” Delphinia whispered.

“Mix it up I certainly will, yet I am missing an herb from Ponyville,” Zecora said.

“But whenever Zecora comes to town, all the shops are mysteriously closed,” Applebloom said.

“Oh, well I think we can help with that,” Twilight said. We all headed back to Ponyville, including Zecora.

“Look Rose! How awful,” Daisy screamed.

“The wicked enchantress has cursed them all,” Rose screamed.

“The horror! The horror,” Lily screamed.

A lot of doors shut with a slam. You hear the five bell tolls like normal. You walk up to the door and knock.

“Daisy? We need to talk,” you said.

*****

“Dear Princess Celestia,

My friends and I all learned an important lesson this week: Never judge a book by its cover. Somepony may look unusual, or funny, or scary, but you have to look past that and learn who they are inside. Real friends don’t care what your cover is; It’s the contents of a pony that count. And a good friend, like a good book, is something that will last forever.

Your fateful student, Twilight Sparkle.”

You hand the letter to spike and he sends it off.

You are Twilight, and your in a poison joke cure bath with your friends.

“Miss Zecora. I would love to get the recipe for this bath. It’s simply luxurious.”

All you friends talking about the bath. Its funny how you all were so stressed before this.

“Oh my gosh! I’ve never realized how horrible it is to not be able to talk. I mean I love talking so much and when I couldn’t talk ‘cause my tongue was all ‘ehhhh’. It was the worst! Don’t you agree, Fluttershy?”

“Yes,” Fluttershy responded in a normal voice.

You all laugh.

*****

You are Princess Celestia, and are now headed toward your relaxing room with Luna.

“Today was eventful wasn’t it, Luna,” you asked Luna.

“Oh it sure was sister, this day certainly made me smile,” Luna said, ecstatically.

“Well I think we earned ourselves a break,” you suggested.

“Oh definitely, we earned it,” Luna said, before a letter appeared in front of you.

“Ah a letter, I wonder what Twilight learned this time,” you said and opened the letter.

You read the letter and passed it to Luna.

“Well... It seems our friends, Mint, Lavender, and Delphinia, weren’t wrong when they said that they had a lesson to learn today,” Luna said.

“Yep, they seem to know more than there letting out, here let’s head to the relax room and send a letter from there,” you said, Luna nodded.

When you make it to the room, you enter it. After finding some parchment, you start writing a letter, and sitting down.

“Dear my grateful friend, Mint,

You may now know that after Twilight learns a lesson, she writes a letter to me, since this morning I was wondering about said lesson, because Luna told me this morning about the poison joke, I was hesitant at first, but when she told me it was apart of a lesson, I calmed down, just now I received Twilight’s letter about the lesson, and I have to say, good work for not interfering, that lesson was definitely an important one, tomorrow Luna and I will be stopping by to talk to you, Twilight, her friends, and your friends, Lavender and Delphinia about something important, but until tomorrow,

Your grateful friend, Princess Celestia.”

You role the letter up, and place the royal seal on it. You then send it away with your magic.

Lets hope this is a good idea...

Author's Note:

"A new friend... from a distant land... a zebra of black and white... let's hope she will set some new light..."

First off let me say this, this is an alternate universe, second there will be some obvious changes to things, so don't get your panties in a twist cause I changed something up, it's a story, so enjoy it.

"Btw if you ever see this then it's Celestia thinking the same thing as the voices in her head, they have the same thing in mind and body, they are essentially one pony instead of four.