• Published 5th Jun 2017
  • 1,246 Views, 32 Comments

Twijacked - Pozzo



Trixie gets her revenge on Twilight by stealing her body. Twilight is left as a brain in a jar. How will she get out of this one? A comedy story with multiple endings!

  • ...
6
 32
 1,246

Neutral Ending: Spike To The Rescue

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a very angry young dragon.

“Stop right there, Trixie! And you, Trixie!” he bellowed. “I heard everything! Let her go now, or you’ll regret-hey!” He was cut off mid-sentence as the imposter Twilight levitated him over to her with her magic.

“Oh nooooo, I’m so scared. Please don’t hurt me, Spike.” She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “Trixie? Prepare another jar.”

“No, don’t!” pleaded Twilight, aware that her projected thoughts would not be picked up on by her assistant. “Trixie, please, do what you want to me but leave him out of this!”

“Oh, I have no choice now, Sparkle.” Said Trixie, as she started to magically unscrew the top of Spike’s head, setting it down on the bed behind her, before frowning at his rather unperturbed expression. “You look awfully smug for a soon to be brain in a jar.”

“That’s because I know something you don’t.” replied Spike, who true to Trixie’s word seemed to be filled with calm confidence despite his predicament. It made both of the Trixies rather anxious.

“What do you mean? Talk!” demanded the cloned Trixie, standing up suddenly. Spike smirked.

“Oh, just that I’ve already sent a letter to Princess Celestia about this. About five minutes ago, actually. She’ll probably be here any second now.”

“C-Celestia?!” spluttered both Trixies at once, exchanging panicked looks. Spike was unceremoniously dumped onto the floor as the two unicorns went into full flight mode.

“We need to get out of here! Now!”

“I know that, Trixie!” said Trixie Classic, before pausing, looking down at her ill-gotten body. “No, I can’t go like this. They’ll hunt us down until they find it again, and she’s too famous anyway. It’ll attract attention that we don’t need.”

“Never thought you’d say that…” muttered Twilight.

“Silence!” cried Trixie, drawing an odd stare from Spike on the floor. She reached up to the top of her head, grabbed her hair, and twisted it left and right as though it was the lid on a jar of pickles. Soon the whole thing popped off, exposing her blue brain. “Quickly, grab me and let’s get out of this dump of a town. No, wait, actually, hold on!” she said quickly, as her brain was nearly pulled out of Twilight’s head. “I’ll leave this body behind alright… just not in one piece!”

Twilight’s horn glowed purple as Trixie pointed her head looked down towards the purple body she would soon be evacuating. With surgical precision she fired off a few quick magical blasts at her joints. Arms and legs scattered until she was fully limbless, falling to the floor with an “ooft!” with her brain bouncing out of her head, still attached by the brainstem.

“You… you petty, petty mare!” cried Twilight, genuinely annoyed. “How spiteful can you possibly be?!”

“You’ll learn in the future, Sparkle, believe me!” replied Trixie, before swiftly decapitating herself, her head bouncing on the wooden floor and rolling to a stop at her clone’s feet. “You will see us again! Now, away!” Her brain was plucked out of Twilight’s head at last by her assistant, who promptly stuffed it into the jar meant for Spike, and then in turn shoved that jar into a waiting bag. Without a word she scurried out of the door at full speed, leaving Spike alone with a well-dismembered Twilight Sparkle. He walked up to the jar and grabbed it, holding it up to his face, apparently unaware that his brain was completely exposed.

“Uh… sorry about that, Twilight. Also, sorry for not noticing until today, actually. We’ll get you fixed up, eventually. Promise.

Twilight swelled with pride inside her jar, before gasping in unheard horror as Trixie reappeared behind Spike.

“Oh, almost forgot!”

A blue glow enveloped Spike’s brain, and before he could react she lifted it out of his skull, before dumping it inside Twilight’s jar. “Trixie says hi! And also bye!”. With that she was gone once more.

“What the… Twilight?!” came Spike’s voice.

“Spike! It’s okay! You’re just… er, well, a brain in a jar. With me…”

“Oh. Right. Trixie?”

“Trixie.”

“Bummer.” Said Spike. “Well… at least I’m with you. How can I hear you?”

“I’m not sure, actually. Maybe because we’re in such close proximity?” theorized Twilight. Spike was basically lying on top of Twilight like this, after all -perhaps the physical contact had something to do with it. “At any rate, this shouldn’t be a problem. We just have to wait a few minutes for Princess Celestia to show up, right? Hah, I bet she’ll have a lot to say about all this!”

“Ahaha… hah…”

“…Spike?”

“Yeah, that was just a bluff.” Said Spike, laughing nervously. “I… uh, didn’t really think this out, did I? I’m sure someone will come look for us… eventually…”

Twilight butted herself against the glass of her jar. It would be a long few days until someone decided to check on them.