• Published 1st Jun 2017
  • 542 Views, 15 Comments

The Last Piece Of Equestria - robocart9



A human named Karl gets sucked from his normal life into Equestria. He learns new tricks and skill that might one day save equestria and multiple dimensions.

  • ...
 15
 542

Chapter II

Chapter II

Day Two|
I Awoke to a yellow Pegasuses face. I must have startled he because she jumped back at least ten feet. I looked in her direction and our eyes met. Then I saw it once more. The Fear. That's when I collapsed.

Flashback Start|
I could tell in her eyes that she was in pain from the loss of her wings. She kept crying as I tried to keep her from falling. "I won't let you go!" I yelled to Fluttershy. But, like the last dream, She slipped from my grasp. "NO! Not again!" I sobbed.

Flashback End|
When my senses returned I was on the ground sobbing.

(Rhyme Warning)
"I let fall, the kindest of all.," I whispered,
"I forced her last breath, as she fell to her death." I felt like the scum of the earth then.
"As she had died, something inside. Burnt up in flames, as I am to blame."
(Rhyme Warning Over)

I stopped resisting then. All of the sadness and sorrow from those dreams flooded out as I cried like a little girl. I felt something wrap around me and I pushed away. "Please, Stay away from me." I felt something wrap around me again. This time I didn't resist, I just sobbed.

"There there Don't cry." Someone said. I looked at who was hugging me.

"I had a flashback about a dream." I stopped, remembering the dream.

"Go ahead," She said.

"It was about you Fluttershy. I was holding you above a cliff and you slipped out of my grasp." I cried after I said that.

"There there." After I calmed down She asked me a question. "How did you know my name?"

"I heard it in the dream." (Lies)

"oh," She looked at me. "Why were you walking around in the Ever-Free Forest."

"I was looking for a place to stay," I replied.

"Well you can stay with me."

"Really?"

"Sure, Why wouldn't I?" (Because he's a stranger that only just arrived and he is at least twice as tall as you, but, you know, Common Sense)

"Th-thank you Fluttershy." I hugged the Pegasus. She led me to her cottage and when we arrived it was nighttime. But I didn't have a dreamless night...

The Dream|
I was holding both Apple Jack and Fluttershy over the cliff. "Hold on girls, I won't let you fall!" I yelled over the wind.

"Ah' know ya won't."

"I-I know that a k-kind pony like y-you won't let us d-die." They replied. But my luck didn't last as I lost grip on both of them.

"NO!" I yelled.

Day Three|
I awoke in the morning to Fluttershy shaking me.

"Sir, are you OK?" She asked.

"Yeah... I'm OK."

"Oh..O-OK. I just saw you crying in your sleep saying something about 'not letting you fall'," She replied.

"Just a bad dream."

"Oh... OK." She walked away as I got up.I left her home after saying goodbye just to run into Applejack.

"Ah'm awefully sorry 'bout yesterday," I said in my childhood accent. I don't know why but being around her brings it out.

"Aw' no worries sugar-cube," She replied. Sugar-cube? What the heck?

"yeah ah' saw ya asleep when ah' woke up. Sorry 'bout that," I said.

"No worries," She replied.

"Well, see ya around. I'm headin' to town." I waved to Applejack as I headed toward town. When I entered town I saw a familiar pink pony trotting up to me. But when I saw her eyes, it happened once again.

FlasbBack Start|

Pinkie Pie's mane was down an her color had faded a-bit as I held her over the cliff.

"Don't let go Karl!" She said.

"I won't!" I yelled, But once again, She slipped away. "NO!!!"

Flashback End|

What surprised me was that I was in a kneeling Position and wasn't crying. I felt something wrap around me again.

"Don't cry, Be happy," She said.

I got up and said, "I'm fine now." I walked over to car... charo... caros...whatever...to the bua...bueti...A hell! Rarity's place! As I walked there I saw a cyan Pegasus staring at me from a cloud. 'Wonder what her problem is?' I knocked for it to be opened by a white unicorn. When I saw her eyes though. I blacked out.

Flashback Start|

"Don't let me go, Darling," Rarity said over the wind.

"I won't!" I yelled. But as always, she slipped from my grasp and fell to her death.

Flashback End|

As I came to reality I realized that I had collapsed onto the door.

"Are you OK?" Rarity said.

"Y-yeah I'm OK," I replied, "Though I forgot what I came here to do."

"It's quite alright dear." Dear? First Sugar-cube and now Dear? I don't think I'll be able to handle much more flattery.

"Alright, Well I'm going to the library."

"OK, Well take care now."

"Bye!" I waved goodbye as I left for the library. But before I arrived I was greeted by a cyan Pegasus with a rainbow mane.

Flashback Start|

I tried to get a better grip of the now wing-less Rainbow Dash. It didn't help that she was out-cold. "I'm not going to let you fall." I said to no-one in particular. But, it was inevitable, Her hoof slipped from my grasp.

Author's Note:

Hey guess what! I'm the Proofreader of FlareBlack's Story! YAY! Go check his story out with this link!

FLAREBLACK'S STORY!!!!

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME! (yeah right...)

oh, shut up Rob...

(what?)