• Published 8th Sep 2012
  • 707 Views, 9 Comments

Pushing The Line - Prince Aeon



Sequel of the fanfic http://www.fimfiction.net/story/32832/The-line-between-hope-and-time.

  • ...
1
 9
 707

Chapter 6: Stealth life

Emma

Out of the tunnel, Tide looked at us.
"We will cast the spell when we'll be close of Cloudsdale, we must be quick. Normally, the spell last only half an hour then we'll turn back to our alicorn state. Then it takes one minute before we can cast it again."
She flew away and we followed her. The light throught Tide's mane was reflecting due to the fact that her mane was water itself. It was amazing. Tide said that she loved Draft, I wonder, if Aeon was the mentor of him too.

Suddenly we passed throught a cloud and the floating city revealed itself. It was beautiful. Tide didn't gave us the moment of admiring the city and gave us the signal. I casted the spell of camouflage as the two others did the same. I turned into my pegasus state, the same as I was before I met Eclipse, I mean Aeon... before I met him.
Flare turned into a younger pale yellow mare with red hairs.
Tide turned into a pale blue mare with curly dark blue hairs.
We landed on the main giant cloud.
"Follow me, he is normally at a dinner place at this time."
We walked in the crowded town. Ponies were talking to each others, laughing and having fun. I remembered my fallen friends Rainfall and Bitrunner that sacrificed themselves for me. I wanted to cry but I knew that they wouldn't want me to be sad.
"Oh there he is."
Tide pointed at a Stallion sitting at a table, reading the newspaper. He was light grey with a black and white mane. We approached him. Draft didn't even looked at me.
"Emma, you've made some noise around Equestria. Ponies say that you are dangerous and you've defeated Luna and the Elements of harmony."
I immediately understood the results of the fight.
"...don't worry, guards here are not stupid. They recognised you, even with your little disguise."
I was suprised.
"But how could they..."
"Celestia posted a picture of you before and after your transformation. It's weird that you look exacly like before."
"How can you even know all this?"
He looked at me. One of his eyes was a deep gold color and the other was lime green.
"I am the Prince of Air, Sound travel throught the air, I can hear everything."
He stood up and received a big hug from Tide. Flare whispered to me.
"We'll need to be faster than that. We only have five minutes left."
Draft, smiling, turned towards us.
"So what exacly brings you to me my friends?"
"We only have five minutes remaining so I don't have the time now to explain." I replied."Aeon is in the void and we need to convice Celestia to release him. And I am afraid that we will also need the help of your sister."
The smile on his face dissapeared.
"Then I am afraid that I won't be able to come with you. My sister is evil and won't help you. She destroy everypony she encounter after the death of her husband. In search of the one responsible."
I though about it and I realised...
"I am the reason why Paradoxus is dead..."
He looked at me.
"Excuse me?"
"If Aeon wouldn't transformed me, Paradoxus wouldn't escape and attacked the church to seek revenge. He was defeated by my protector. He is dead because of me. Nucleus search for me, she will find me. Even if I need to go alone I will ask her to forgive me."
"No, I will come with you!"
Flare came on my side.
"I will too!"
Tide joined us. We all looked at Draft. He was thinking, then he looked at us.
"Your spells..."
We froze as we realised that our cover was startig to dissapear. We turned around and we were surrounded by Pegasus guards. We heard.
"Do not resist and everything will be fine."
All three of us took back our form and were kind of imposing. But none of the guard flinched. Suddenly the cloud under all the guards lifted in the airs. Throwing them at the same time. We looked at Draft and we saw him. He was a big Alicorn stallion, not as much as Aeon but he was bigger than Flare or Tide. His grey color and his mane were the same. His different eyes were amazing.
"I care for my sister, even if I don't like her. I won't let you down and regret my decision all my life. I will come with you"
Tide had tears in her eyes and struggled her lover.
"Oh ThankyouThankyouThankyou!"
"Quick we must go now."
He jumped into the hole where the Clouds used to be and we followed him.