• Published 17th May 2017
  • 1,471 Views, 6 Comments

Playing in the Mud - The Dark Wolf



Some of the Equestria Girls play in the mud.

  • ...
16
 6
 1,471

Aria vs. Sonata

Author's Note:

Of course I couldn't resist doing Aria as well, because I really like her!

It sure is different doing a story about a secret interest that isn't... like the ones I usually write about. It's refreshing, a different kind of outlet.

Unbeknownst to the Equestria Girls, while Rainbow Dash was playing soccer, the Dazzlings were going for a walk at the park. As soon as the rain had begun falling, Adagio Dazzle and Aria Blaze had stood under a roof for shelter, while Sonata Dusk played around in the rain, finding this to be one of the most fun things she could do.

"I'll never get why she likes the rain so much," said Aria. "Last time I walked in the rain was after we lost our power." It was a depressing walk for her and Adagio, but nothing but fun for Sonata.

"Come on out, the water's nice!" said Sonata.

Adagio and Aria shook their heads. Sonata shrugged and continued splashing around in puddles.

Finally, the rain stopped. Sonata looked disappointed. Her hair and pink miniskirt were completely soaked, but she didn't mind in the slightest.

"Let's go," said Adagio, and she and Aria walked out from under the roof, and the three ex-sirens continued their walk.

Sonata stopped to look at a big mud puddle on the side of the path.

Adagio and Aria took no notice and kept walking, until they heard a splash. They turned around to see Sonata sitting in the mud puddle, playing around in it.

"Sonata, quit fooling around!" said Aria, walking over to her. "We've already been held up by the rain, and we don't need... HEY!"

Sonata grabbed Aria's arm and pulled her into the mud with her. Aria's white shirt, green vest, and purple jeans were now very dirty, and she didn't like it one bit.

"What was that for?"

"To show you how fun this is!"

"I'll show you fun!" Aria splashed Sonata with mud.

Sonata responded by splashing Aria, drenching her even further. Aria got Sonata in a headlock, trying to knock her out, but Sonata tickled Aria's sides a bit, causing her to release her. Sonata forced Aria facedown in the mud and sat on her back.

"I win!" said Sonata.

Aria got up on all fours and bucked Sonata off her like a horse. Or a pony.

Sonata grabbed Aria's leg and pulled on it, causing her to fall facedown. Then she kicked more mud on her. Aria spun her leg around and tripped Sonata, who fell in her back. She got back up, grabbed Aria's arm, and held it behind her back.

"Break it up!" said Adagio. "It's getting late. It's almost time for dinner. We should be going home now."

Aria and Sonata splashed Adagio with mud. They giggled while Adagio looked annoyed.

...

About half an hour later, the Dazzlings were eating dinner, having washed and changed into clean, dry outfits.

"Next time we find a mud puddle, you are so dead," said Aria to Sonata.

Sonata only giggled. Aria could beat her up any time she wanted. She must have enjoyed playing around in the mud as much as she had.