• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,737 Views, 21 Comments

Rara's Spa of Youth - TwilieTheFoal



Applejack and her friends are invited to a spa. But, they regret going once they are surprised by the meaning of Youth.

  • ...
6
 21
 2,737

Chapter 2- The Arrival

"BEEP, BEEP."

Applejack sprang out of bed and turned off her alarm clock. Applejack groaned. She remembered that today's the day that she and her friends are going to Rara's new spa. Applejack did and didn't want to go to Rara's spa, mainly because it sounded silly. 'Rara's Spa of Youth', sounded like some old country club or fountain of youth type of stuff, besides, how in the wide world of Equestria would have caused Rara to even build and manage her very own spa. It was quite perplexing to Aj, but nonetheless, she couldn't wait! She went out her bedroom door.

She went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast and then headed to the washroom to brush her teeth and comb her mane. After she finished, she went outside, galloping towards Twilight's castle.


Twilight was finishing up reading a book when suddenly.... 'KNOCK, KNOCK'.

"That must be Applejack." Twilight thought.

Twilight exited her castle library and walked towards her door, opening it. She was greeted by an orange earth pony mare with a blond mane and green eyes.

"Howdy Twilight. Ready to go meet our friends at the spa?" Asked Applejack.

"Yes. I'm ready." Replied Twilight.

The 2 ponies headed towards the quiet streets of ponyville. After a while of walking, the 2 ponies saw their friends, and a large 5 story building called 'Rara's Spa of Youth'. They made it!

Applejack greeted her friends. "Howdy girls. Are ya ready to go inside?"

Her friends nodded in response, Rainbow Dash just groaned.

"Don't be such a grumpy-mcgrumpster." Pinkie Pie said, half laughing.

"Whatever." Replied Dash.

Everypony just laughed.

The 6 ponies entered the spa. They took notice of the decor. The walls were painted light purple with lavender spots, the waiting room had 1 mini couch that was light green with a meadow green blanket. There was a few white pillow cushions on top of the couch. There was a tall plant beside the couch. There were 2 chairs with the same colors. There were plenty of.... foal books? This puzzled Twilight, but she just shook the feeling off as she walked. Once they were at the front desk, Rara greeted them, sounding really excited.

"Aj! You made it! I'm so glad you and your friends could make it!" Shouted Rara excitedly.

Rara gave Applejack a sign-in sheet.

"I need you to read the rules and then I need you to sign your names on the line below. After that, you can come with me and start your day at the spa." Rara explained.

"Alright girls, who wants to read." Asked Aj.

"Ha ha! Oh, darling, you don't read rules to enter a spa. Just sign your name and then enter." Replied Rarity.

"Rarity, you HAVE to read the rules. Rara said so!" Yelled Twilight, really mad that Rarity would want to skip rules that they HAD to read before entering.

"Oh pish posh, just sign your name, I already signed mine." Answered Rarity.

"Ugh! Fine. But just so you know, i'm only doing this because you insist!" Yelled Twilight, she was very annoyed that Rarity didn't want to read the rules before signing her name, but as a friend, Twilight did the same.

After all 6 ponies signed at the bottom, Rara told them to wait while the nanny's got everything prepared and ready. Once the nanny's got everything ready, Rara got the mane 6.

The mane 6 got up and went through the big doors that lead to the spa.

"Rarity, you can go through those doors, your nanny shall be there." Explained Rara, pointing to the door.

Rarity went through the door.

"Rainbow Dash, you'll be heading through those doors."

"Pinkie Pie, go through those doors."

"Fluttershy, go through those doors."

"Princess, you may enter these doors."

"And finally, Applejack, go through these doors."

"Have fun!"

Every pony went through their doors and grew excited (even Dash) at what's yet to come.


Applejack went through her door and saw another door. She opened the door and saw a light brown unicorn stallion smiling. He had brown eyes, black with light grey highlights, laid back, messy but short, styled mane and tail. As soon as Applejack entered the room he jumped for joy, excited for something. Applejack didn't know what he was excited for, but brushed the feeling off, trying to relax.

"Hello dear, are you the famous Applejack that Rara keeps telling me about!" Asked the stallion, very excited.

"Yes. That's me." Replied Applejack.

"Well i'm positively excited to meet you. My name is Rocky and i'm your caretaker for the day."

"Well Rocky, i'm ready for relaxin and all but, why are ya called a caretaker." Asked Aj, clearly confused.

"Well, when an older pony takes care of other ponies, they are caretakers." Answered Rocky.

"Umm, ok. What do we do now?" Asked Applejack.

"Now, you take a nice, relaxing bath." Rocky replied.

"Well, that does sound relaxin. Alright let's do this!" Exclaimed Applejack.

With that, Applejack followed Rocky to the 'bath area' (as Applejack called it) and Rocky turned on the hot water. Once the water level was perfect and warm, he filled the bath with Apple scented bubble bath. Soon all Applejack could see was pink bubbles in a tub. She was told to get in, she did what she was told and got into the tub. Once Applejack was in the tub, Rocky started scrubbing shampoo in Applejack's mane and tail. After that step, he started to wash Applejack's body. After that step was done, he began rinsing out her mane and tail until her mane and tail had no more shampoo left. Then Applejack got out of the tub and got dried off with a towel.

"Why did ya give me a bath?" Asked Applejack.

"To cleanse and relax you. Aren't you relaxed Aj?" Asked Rocky.

"Ya know what, I did enjoy it. I didn't have a bubble bath in ages!" Exclaimed Applejack, pretty satisfied with her bath.

"Great, now it's time to get pampered!"Exclaimed Rocky, happy to be of service.

Applejack and Rocky exited the bath station and into another room. When they entered, Applejack saw 3 padded tables. There was a cabinet filled with something. Applejack didn't know what was inside.

Rocky patted the padded table and said "Please sit up here for the treatment to begin."

Applejack nodded and hopped onto the table, laying down on her back. Applejack heard some crinkles coming from the cabinet. Once Rocky was done, he returned to the padded table and put the supplies on the table. Applejack saw a bottle of foal powder, wipes, and rash cream. Then she saw him using his magic to levitate and open a diaper. Applejack tried moving, but she felt a bit weak, as if she was a foal. Then Rocky used his magic to levitate the diaper underneath, Applejack struggled while Rocky diapered her. After Rocky finished diapering Applejack, he levitated her onto his back, leaving the room. Applejack grunted. She regretted not reading the rules.

Author's Note:

Did you like the chapter?

If you did, thanks for reading and I hope you'll enjoy the next chapter.

Bye! :twilightsmile: