• Published 29th Apr 2017
  • 561 Views, 7 Comments

The Broken Unicorn - Red flame



A unicron with a broken horn is taken in by Applejack's family

  • ...
 7
 561

Rainbow and Fluttershy

Red Flame opened the main door to Twilight's castle, Spike was sitting on his back with a feather aimed at the red belly. The dragon wanted to come along with him as he met the other ponies. One of the reasons of course getting to turn the tables on Red Flame, and he also enjoyed being with the unicorn.

"I'll decide where we go, understood." Spike smirked playfully.

"Hehe ok ok easy there, lead the way." Red Flame chuckled.

"Good, we'll go find Rainbow first. Move it."

He drags the feather a bit on the red belly making Red Flame giggle adorably from the gentle stroking and began walking through ponyville. The two keep an eye out for Rainbow Dash in the sky as they walk. After some minutes of walking they come to a field Spike describes as a Buckball ring.

"So Buckball's a game?" Red Flame asked.

"Yeah, Rainbow loves it so she might be here." Spike answered happily.

As if in answer a blue streak blasts by the two boys, it lands on the ground in the center of the ring to reveal a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail. She's spinning a red ball on the tip of her tail as she stares at Red Flame and Spike, a big smirk on her face.

"Hey Spike, is this that Unicorn Aj found?" Rainbow asked curiously.

"Yeah I am, I'm Red Flame." Red flame greeted happily.

"Nice to meet you, want to stick around. I'm supposed to be playing with Fluttershy once she get's here."

Of course Red Flame was in no hurry, he had plenty of time to explore the town and he really wanted to see what this Buckball game was like. Also the soft feather sliding causally into his belly button curiosity of Spike was certainly persuasive as well.

"I'd love to Rainbow." Red Flame smiled.

"Great, it won't be an actual game since it's just two of us. It's just for practice." Rainbow explained.

There attention was drawn to another pegasus flying toward the ring, she landed softly on the grass smiling warmly at Rainbow and the two boys. She walked over until she was standing next to Rainbow Dash.

"You must be Red Flame, I'm Fluttershy. "Fluttershy greeted.

"Hi there it's nice to meet you." Red Flame smiled.

"Well now that Fluttershy's here. If I play on Rainbow's team so that way it's two on two. That's close to a real game anyways." Spike offered.

With that the two teams took their positions. Red Flame and Spike took their positions at the center of the ring, the unicorn wasn't usually the kicker so Red Flame promised to not use magic. Fluttershy and Rainbow were in front of the two goal buckets, they were attached to posts connected to the ground. They decided to go until a team had three points. Winner get's the losers as tickle captives for a week.

"Don't get use to not having a feather in your button buddy." Spike grinned.

"You may not want to be so cocky." Red Flame smirked.

"Yeah especially because Fluttershy is playing." Rainbow chuckled nervously.

Fluttershy simply chuckled at this as the ball was kicked up. Red Flame and Spike jump up, the unicorn get's to it first and then kicks it with his right hind leg. It soars toward the goal, only to have Rainbow quickly catch it and then toss it to Spike. The Dragon smacks it sending the ball towards the other goal instead.

Fluttershy's tail blocks the ball from going in the goal, she flips it around and throws it to Red Flame. The Red unicorn grins leaping up toward it, kicking it with the same level of strength he kicked apple with. Only without any magic, it goes right past Rainbow and into the bucket.

"That's one point for us." Fluttershy smiled.

"Your awesome at this Fluttershy." Red Flame complimented.

"Ooh why thank you."

Spike gulped at this but the game wasn't over yet. The ball goes to the dragon, he quickly throws it toward the goal. Fluttershy blocks that with ease and sends it back to Red Flame. He jumps up and kicks it downward sending the ball spinning toward the other goal. Only for Rainbow to catch it with a grin.

"Won't be that easy, get ready Spike." Rainbow smirked.

She throws it toward the dragon, Spike hits it with the tip of his tail. This makes it go right past Red flame and into the goal before Fluttershy can intercept it. So now the score was 1 to 1. The game went on until it each team got another point. Meaning the last goal would clinch the win.

"Heh I see we're all very nervous here." Raindow grinned nervously.

They were all sweating from the effort as well as from knowing that two of them were about to lose and be tickle captives for awhile. Red Flame get's the ball first, swiftly kicking it towards the bucket at blinding speed. But Rainbow bounced it back with her right hind leg, Spike saw the chance and jumped up. Kicking it with both feet sending it past Fluttershy and into the goal.

"Aww yeah we win!" Rainbow exclaimed happily.

"Phew that was a close one." Spike chuckled.

Red Flame and Fluttershy chuckled nervously glancing at each other. Rainbow and Spike picked up rope that was set aside on a table for whoever won the game. Slowly advancing toward the two ponies with mischievous smirks on their faces.

"Well at least we won't have to be sad about losing." Fluttershy gulped cutely.

"Heh well that's true." Red Flame smiled nervously.

In a few minutes these two would be tied in an I-positions to two trees by the field. Rainbow was brushing two of her blue feathers along Fluttershy's belly. The poor Pegasus shook in place while adorable laughter was forced out of her. She squirmed in the ropes side to side.

"Bet you wish you had won huh?" Rainbow Dash smirked.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY!" Fluttershy begged cutely.

Rainbow smiled knowing Fluttershy couldn't help but beg at being tickled. She knew exactly how much Fluttershy could take so she wasn't worried. Her two feathers glide along the skin driving it mad as she listened to that rather sweet sounding laughter.

Spike meanwhile was scribbling his claws along Red Flame's belly getting really cute laughter from him as well. He writhed in the ropes refusing to give in to Spike. The dragon wanted him to poof up a bag of tickle tools to use on them. He did want to see if he could teleport things with his magic, but wasn't making it easy for Spike to get those tools.

"Wonder how long you can hold out." Spike grinned.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO I WOHOHOHOHON'T DO IT!" Red Flame laughed bravely.

The dragon grinned as he had his two pinkie claws dip down into the belly button now, this got Red Flame to shriek hard and the pony's laughter sky rocketed as well. He watched as his captive was made to arch forward as well pushing the belly further into his nimble torture weapons.

Without letting up for a second his tail began to swipe along the red belly as well getting harder laughter out of Red Flame. It jiggled adorably from the claws tormenting it. He shook and writhed in place against the tree, he couldn't believe this was only the first time he really was on the receiving end of tickling since he got to Ponyville. He lasted two full hours before finally cracking.

"OHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOK OK I'LL DOOOHHOOHOHOHOHOH IT!" Red Flame laughed.

"Glad you can see things my way." Spike smirked.

He pulled his hands and tail away from the belly, leaving Red Flame hanging limp in the ropes breathing heavily as he panted. The red belly rose up and down adorably slow from the. His head hung down with a weak smile on his face. He focused and his broken horn began to glow a red aura although it was certainly different from normal unicorns. It was distorted almost and Red Flame was visibly straining to concentrate. Spike was starting to worry if this was hurting him.

"Are you ok?" Spike expressed worriedly.

"D-don't worry, it's just really hard." Red Flame assured happily.

It took a minute but he was able to poof up a blue bag, Spike took a look inside of it and saw an assortment of feathers, feather claws, toothbrushes, three red rods, and some paint brushes. Red Flame hung limp panting from the effort and visibly sweating as well.

Rainbow pulled her feathers away from Fluttershy to look at Red Flame and the bag that was poofed up. The yellow Pegasus was gasping heavily eyes drooped a bit as she was trying to regain her breathe.

"Hmm I'm no unicorn, but I think you should stick to small things for awhile." Rainbow suggested.

"H-hehe y-yeah I think your right." Red Flame smiled weakly.

"N-no one wants to see you g-get hurt." Fluttershy assured happily.

Spike decided to grab two of the red rods, these were labeled Flame Flashers. He grinned as he read the directions on it. These created a special flame that tickled and wouldn't hurt the one it was touching. He did wonder where this bag came from and turned to Red Flame.

"Uhh do you know what these are?" Spike asked curiously.

"It hurt so much when I was looking for one, I just teleported the first one I saw, and that one felt kinda familiar." Red Flame explained.

"We'll have to tell Twilight, but fun first."

Spike flipped the switch on the rods three panels open up on both of them. Three flame tails come out of these so there were six in total. The tips point at the belly, making it shiver in place as they slowly approach it. Causually swaying a bit to make it squirm a bit. Finally these tails began to swish against the skin.

This got Red Flame to go straight into hysterical levels of laughter, writhing side to side against the tree trying to escape these firey tails, but of course being unable to. For some reason he seemed to be extra sensistive to the flames, as Rainbow was using the exact same rod on Fluttershy.

The tails brushed against the Pegasus's yellow belly getting loud and cute laughter from her as well, however it wasn't quite as high as Red Flame's was. Regardless she pulled against the ropes holding her as the torment continued on her belly.

"RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHINBOW HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHVE MERCY!" Fluttershy pleaded cutely.

"But I love that laugh Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash teased happily.

Spike smiled at the two captive ponies before turning to Rainbow Dash, a bit curious about something.

"You know you haven't been called for any Wonderbolt missions for awhile? Is everything ok?" Spike wondered.

"Oh yeah don't worry, Spitfire just thought we deserved a break for a week. Though she's still handling solo missions." Rainbow smiled.

The very same Spitfire was currently flying through a canyon with many connected land bridges in the area going in multiple directions. She had to fly up, then down, or in a zigzag pattern to avoid them. She was there because she got word that some suspicious activity has been happening around this area. Spitfire landed on the ground by a pound. She dug into her saddlebag and pulled out a small tape recorder with a smirk on her face.

"Who would've thought it would be that easy to spy, those guys are kind of suckers." Spitfire boasted.

Little did she realize that she was being watched, on one of the highest land bridges. A blue spider stood upside down looking at the yellow Pegasus. It grinned at her with a mischievous glint in it's eyes. Her eyes glowed blue, and suddenly a blue mist began to swirl around Spitfire as she put the recorder away.

"W-ha oh shoot g-gueesss they were right about me dro-opping my guard too ofzzzz." Spitfire tried to say.

She collapsed onto her back completely asleep from that mist. The spider dropped down next to her, and slowly picked her up with two of it's legs. It slowly removed her wonderbolt outfit though not tearing it up or anything. It gently set the costume down and looked at the rather adorable bare yellow belly.

"Ooh it's true ponies bellies are really plump and round, it looks pretty tasty to be honest." It grinned.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

Whew a new chapter at last, I wanted to introduce Red Flame to Rainbow and fluttershy as well as get the plot started for this first series of stories. Gotta do Rarity and Pinkie next, and then I can start really getting things going.