• Published 28th Apr 2017
  • 1,100 Views, 42 Comments

Joy and Love - Redrose99875



Fluttershy and Discord are happy, and in love, and they think that their lives couldn't be any better, boy were THEY mistaken

  • ...
5
 42
 1,100

Chapter Eight

Discord rushed into the lair, it was dark, Discord didn't recognize the location, but he was determined to get his angel back, and this time, her friends as well.The corridors seemed to go on and on forever, until Discord found a door.He quietly opened it, he walking inside, then he felt like an idiot, why was he doing all this walking when he could snap his fingers?Then again, it was quieter.He tiptoed, then he saw the cage up ahead!!!

he was about to step forward when a cruel laugh echoed in the halls, he knew that laugh, he cringed.The hall lit up, there were two cages, one had the five mares, and another had Fluttershy, Tirek stepped out from the shadows.

"Well...I'd thought you'd never come Discord, yet here you are, only ten minutes late"

Discord's face burned with fury

"What have you done to them?"

"Them?" asked Tirek raising an eyebrow, "I thought you only cared about your precious pegasus"

"What do you know about caring about somepony? Sure Fluttershy is the world to me, but her friends are my friends as well, I wouldn't have gotten this far without them"

Tirek Chuckled"Amusing, but I'm afraid it won't get you anywhere, soon, your friend's magic will be mine, and Fluttershy will be gone"

Discord Rammed himself at Tirek, who just knocked him on his back

"It's too late for that tactic, Your friends along with your wife are as good as dead" suddenly Tirek had a terrible idea, an idea that only a heart and brain of pure evil could have schemed.

"Unless..."

Discord's ear perked up

"Unless what?" he spat

"You were to take their place, only then will I let them live, and since I'm feeling a bit generous, I'll even give them a bit of strength, but they won't be able to use magic or fly, either that, or have them accept the terrible fate of death"

Discord hesitated, he knew what Tirek would do to him if he accepted, and he just COULDN'T give him the satisfaction of knowing that he feebly surrendered, but then he saw Fluttershy, her mane was in tangles, her wings were stiff, and she had a small scratch on her forehead...he hurt her, he then saw the one thing that made him snap, the soft tears that ran down her face, he closed his eyes in shame.

"Let her and the others go....I'll take their place"

Tirek cackled and released the ponies, Discord snapped his fingers and made them disappear from sight, Tirek grabbed Discord by the neck.

"Now it's your turn"

Discord felt the magic in him slip from his grip, he felt great pain and he felt half of his life force drain from him, then he dropped to the ground, helpless as a lamb to the slaughter.