• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 334 Views, 8 Comments

I don't think "Crazy" suits her like you believe... - MyNameIsKassie



A pegasus mare who was constantly mocked and called crazy finally learns that not everyone is against her after moving to a place called Ponyville...

  • ...
 8
 334

Caught

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH?!"

The two heard a deep male voice yell when the hoofsteps stopped. The pink pegasus felt herself shrink and her ears go down as her boyfriend had apparently been watching what they’ve done.

"I-I can-" Kassie started to say until the stallion cut her off.

"BULLSHIT! YOU LIED TO ME, KAS! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LIE TO ME?!"

"I-I’m sorry-"

"JUST DON’T EVEN BOTHER! I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU CAME OVER HERE TO HAVE SEX WITH SOARIN! WHO EVEN DOES THAT?!" He yelled at her. Soarin just sat there, almost scared for what he caused.

"Baby, please-" She was starting to feel guilty about what she’d done. He turned his head away and put a hoof up, telling her to stop.

"No, just stop. I don’t wanna hear it anymore..." She looked into his eyes and noticed he was really starting to tear up.

"Just... Please stop pretending. I know you don’t love me." He was about to turn around and leave when he felt a hoof on his shoulder.

"Baby please listen to me. I’m really sorry I did that, but just know that when I say I love you, I’m not pretending. I can promise you that." She said as she walked around to meet him face to face.

"Bull." He responded, wiping a few tears from his eyes. She lifted a hoof up and placed it on his cheek.

"Red, it’s not bull. Listen to me. I love you more than anything. I can’t stand seeing you like this. Please, just promise you won’t leave me and I swear I’ll never do this again." She begged him, tears slowly welling up in her eyes too.

"If you love Soarin, just go with him instead. You’ll probably be more happy that way..." He said, stroking her mane lightly.

"No, I only did that with him 'cause I thought you wouldn’t wanna fuck me this early. He offered to help me and I just said yes. I really needed it, you don’t know how it feels to be horny and not have anyone to take care of it..."

"I do know how it feels. It happens to me, too. Ask my brother, when I was fifteen I was always horny as fuck and nobody could take care of it. Sometimes it got so bad that I’d be in pain if it wasn’t taken care of." Red told her, causing her to look up at him.

"Um, I gotta meet Dash, you guys should leave..." Soarin said nervously.

"Baby, take me home, please..." Kasuna asked asked him.

"Only other place we can go, honestly." The silver pegasus stated while picking her up with his hooves and holding her.

"Mm..." She sighed, snuggling up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

The three all left the house, but one of them going a different way than the other two.


When the couple got back to Red's house, it was about 7:15 at night.

"I still can't believe you did that..." Red sighed as he let the mare down on his bed.

"I know, I'm incredibly sorry that I was stupid enough to fuck someone other than the one I'm really in love with. I should've asked you to do it before just fucking Soarin..." She turned over with her back facing him and cried softly. She heard him take a deep breath and then climb onto the bed with her.

"It's partly my fault, I guess we should communicate with each other more about sex. Please forgive me for being such an ass back at Soarin's house, baby. I really didn't mean to scare you like that." He comforted the crying pegasus and wrapped his hooves around her waist, burying his muzzle in her gorgeous red mane.

She grabbed his right hoof and held onto it tightly while he used his left to rub her belly.

"No Red, it was my fault, I should've confronted you about it instead of running off like that..." She said, squeezing his hoof as she felt him kiss the back of her neck.

"Shhh... It's okay... Just please stop crying, baby... I hate it when you're upset like this..." He whispered in her ear while slowly rubbing her belly in circles, causing a slight shudder to come out of her mouth.

"You didn't let him actually go all the way, did you?" He suddenly asked.

"No, I wouldn't do that. Plus he was a little big to fit inside." Kassie answered, rolling over to face him. She had makeup on since the picnic, and it was starting to get messy because of her excessive crying.

"Oh baby, look at you... Did I really scare you this much?" The silver stallion asked in a concerned tone, bringing one hoof up to wipe off the eyeliner that was running down her cheeks.

"Yeah... I know I shouldn't be scared of you, but when ponies yell at me like that it really freaks me out..." She said with a shaky voice, sniffling a bit.

Red felt really bad that he managed to scare the poor mare half to death like that without meaning to, and he really wanted to make it up to her. He grabbed her hips with both hooves and pulled her closer so their bellies were touching.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he started rubbing the middle of her back.

"Shh... I'm gonna make you feel better, okay?" He said while nuzzling her forehead.

She just nodded and let him do whatever. Soon enough the stallion decided to make a move. He lifted her chin up and brought his lips to her own, much to her surprise after what just happened. The mare lifted her hooves up and loosely slung them over his shoulders, while Red moved his hooves down to her waist again. She wrapped her hind legs around his hips and pulled herself even closer to him when she felt one of his hooves touch her head and stroke her mane again. Eventually they pulled apart and the two stayed quiet for ten minutes.

"I love you baby..." The mare cooed, moving down so she had her head directly under his chin.

"I love you too, Kassie..." He said while he kept stroking her mane.

They laid there for half an hour before the smaller pegasus yawned and closed her eyes.

"Good night, sweetie." Red whispered as the mare nuzzled his chin softly.

"Good night..." She whispered back before dozing off.

The stallion laid there, holding her close and lightly rubbing the spots under her wings.

"Holy hell, you are so beautiful... I didn't dare to even dream of having someone like you... I just hope I'm able to make you feel loved... I know how much you need it in your life..." He whispered softly.

About ten minutes later he started to get sleepy and ended up falling asleep with the already sleeping mare in his arms. He was definitely gonna feel more comfortable with her here.

Author's Note:

Soooo I'm still alive. And this one I took some of the traits for Red from my actual boyfriend, like the part when he's comforting Kas. Nic does that for me when I'm crying and I need someone there for me. I'm gonna start writing the next chapter now, so be aware! :twilightsmile: