• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 334 Views, 8 Comments

I don't think "Crazy" suits her like you believe... - MyNameIsKassie



A pegasus mare who was constantly mocked and called crazy finally learns that not everyone is against her after moving to a place called Ponyville...

  • ...
 8
 334

Confidential Cuddles

After Red told the rest of the ponies they were gonna leave, he went back and grabbed Kassie's hoof and almost dragged her to his house. When they got there, he grabbed his key and opened the door for the pink mare, and she slowly walked in.

"Nice, am I right?" Red asked as he put a hoof on her shoulder, making her jump.

"Yeah, it's nice, but I don't really feel like checking out your place right now. Just show me to your bedroom, sexy.~" She purred, causing him to blush intensely. Slowly, he started to almost struggle to keep himself from stumbling over and embarrassing himself. Thankfully, he was able to make it up to his room without that happening. The pink pegasus watched him unlock his door and open it, letting her inside like a gentlecolt would.

"Looks comfy." She said.

"Yep, it is. Wanna try?" He asked in a genuine yet suggestive tone.

The mare nodded and went to go get up on his bed, while he closed the door again.

"Like it?" He asked as he trotted over to the side of the bed. She nodded.

"Good, 'cause I guarantee that this won't be the last time you'll sleep in it." He said, and her eyes widened at the thought.

"Oh my god, for real?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yep."

"Kay, it's official. I LOVE YOU!" She yelled. He laughed a bit and then climbed into the bed beside her.

"You still wanna-" He began to ask, until she interrupted him with her hoof on his mouth.

"No, just cuddle, because I'm too lazy right now." She said.

"Well, okay."

...

...

They laid there in silence for hours just cuddling each other until it was around 6:00.

"What time is it?"

"6:00, why?"

"OH GOD, I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET WITH THE 'BOLTS AROUND NOW! SORRY RED BUT I REALLY GOTTA GO!" Kassie yelled, scrambling up and quickly repainting her 'fake mark' on with some of Red's paint.

"Okay..?"

"Promise I'll be back soon, love you!" She yelled, quickly kissing him on the cheek.

"Love you too!" He yelled back, watching as she ran out the door almost as fast as Rainbow Dash can fly.

"Why did the 'Bolts wanna meet with her..?" He questioned, eventually brushing it off, not knowing what would happen.

Author's Note:

Sorry this was so freakin short, I was kinda just making this a filler chap I guess. The next one will probably be longer. I was originally gonna make this a clop chapter but then I changed my mind ig.