• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 335 Views, 8 Comments

I don't think "Crazy" suits her like you believe... - MyNameIsKassie



A pegasus mare who was constantly mocked and called crazy finally learns that not everyone is against her after moving to a place called Ponyville...

  • ...
 8
 335

New Friends..?

Kasuna and Red spent maybe twenty minutes talking in her house before going outside for a bit. "Whoa, mail already?" Kassie asked in disbelief when checking her mailbox.

"Apparently." Red said, rolling his eyes as if he knew who sent it. The pink mare took the mail out and opened it, gasping in surprise because it seemed to be a party invitation.

"Who the hay is Pinkie Pie?!" She asked, slightly disturbed because the pony knew her name before even meeting her. Red facehooved roughly,

"Ugh, Pinkie always throws parties for everyone who moves in here. It's kinda weird, if you ask me."

"What happens if I don't go?"

"She'll hunt you down and probably kill you."

"Okay, I'll go."

"Good choice, Kas."

...

....

"Should I bring Glitch? Or...?"

"Did she move in with you?"

"Yeah."

"Then bring her."

"Okay."


Soon after their conversation, Kassie went inside to get her BWFF and go to the party. When they got there, it was filled with what seemed like everypony in Equestria!

"HI!" A pink mare said while muzzle to muzzle with Kasuna.

"Um, hi?"

"SO YOU'RE NEW?!"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"YAY! MORE NEW FRIENDS!" The pink pony was a little too enthusiastic. "OH, BY THE WAY, I'M PINKIE PIE! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"

"Kasuna..."

"I LIKE YOU PINKIE! YAY!" Glitch screamed and everyone went silent until a yellow pegasus squealed in excitement.

"Oh, you have a talking wolf? What's her name? What does she like to do?" The yellow mare asked.

"Well, my name is Glitch, I love to play games a lot, AND I LOVE MEETING NEW PONIES AND CREATURES!" The yellow mare flinched when Glitch yelled.

"Whoa, wolves are freakin awesome! Where'd you find her?" A cyan pegasus asked her.

"Um, I found her when I was nine, when I wandered off into the Everfree Forest."

All the ponies in the room gasped out of shock.

"WHOA, AWESOME! I ALREADY LIKE YOU, KID!" The blue mare said while ruffling up Kasuna's mane, kind of.

"Oh darling, where ever did you get those beautiful shoes? I must know!" A white unicorn asked.

"Well, there was this shoe store back in Baltimare that sold them, and my mom thought they'd look nice."

The unicorn gasped and almost passed out, until an orange mare came behind her and stopped her.

"Aw c'mon, Rare, th're just shoes! Don't fuss over 'em." She said in a western accent.

"Sorry darling, they're just beautiful. What shade of red is that, anyways?"

"It's not really red, but mahogany, which is actually brown but it looks red."

"AHH, I NEED THOSE SHOES!" She screamed.

"OKAY EVERYPONY, LET'S CALM DOWN AND LET THE NEWCOMER TALK FOR A BIT!" A purple alicorn ordered.

Behind her, a baby dragon appeared who took a quick glance at Kassie and then her shoes, knowing a certain unicorn would love them. "Okay, so I came from Baltimare..."


"... And so I moved here because I needed a break from the bullies back there." Everyone stared as she finished.

"Why were they like that?"

"Yes, please continue."

"Hold on, everypony, just let her choose whether or not to go on." The alicorn said.

"Sorry Princess Twilight." The others responded.

Twilight nodded and motioned for Kassie to continue. "So, with all my days in school I started to vent through art instead of doing my work, and that lead to me getting my Cutie Mark..." She paused as she pointed to her flank. "And they still mocked me." She ended the conversation there.

"Well, it was nice to meet you all, and especially the Princess of Friendship..." She paused and bowed to Twilight, who really hated being treated like royalty,

"...but I really think I should go home now. See you all around sometime!" Just as she went to turn around, she saw the three pegasi who collided with her the other day talking to that cyan pegasus, Rainbow, wasn't it? They noticed her and flew over, not quite as recklessly this time.

"Kasuna!" Spitfire said just after landing.

"Hey..." Kassie muttered.

"Good to see you again, kid. Your hooves okay?" Kassie nodded. Spitfire turned to Soarin and then to Fleetfoot, then back to Kasuna.

"Um, ma'am? Can I speak for a second?" Soarin asked curiously.

"Go ahead, Clipper."

"I wanted to say that you seem pretty chill to hang with, and probably one of the first 'transspecies' ponies I've ever met, so I think that's cool." He said while fluffing out his feathers a little.

"Thanks." She responded with a slight blush, that unfortunately for her, Rainbow Dash noticed.

"MINE!" She yelled and grabbed the light blue pegasus around the neck after zooming over. Kassie tried hiding her laughter along with Red, Spitfire and Fleetfoot.

"Um... Dash... Please let go..." Soarin struggled to speak up, since the mare was almost crushing his lungs. She loosened her grip on him and he could finally breathe. After a moment of silence due to Dash feeling embarrassed because she almost choked her coltfriend, Spitfire spoke up,

"Well, you probably wanted to get home, so we should let you go. See ya!" Kassie couldn't do anything but wave as the four flew off with Rainbow still holding the stallion by the neck, nuzzling him when she felt nopony was watching. The pink mare smiled and giggled a bit on her way out with Red and Glitch after she was found in the crowd.

Author's Note:

Holy crap, I'm writing a lot. :ajsleepy:
Well, I don't have anything better to do with my life anyways. :rainbowlaugh:
Hope you guys liked! :pinkiehappy:

CHAPTER FOUR COMING SOON! :rainbowwild: