• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 2,629 Views, 23 Comments

To embrace a maternal star - Lighting Ace



They say that the love of a mother can lift heaven an earth, but in the case of Princess Celestia, it can tear off the barrriers of time and space.

  • ...
14
 23
 2,629

Chitin gift part 2 (unedited)

Author's Note:

So sorry, for the long wait, life has being a roller coaster, as of late. I know its not excuse and I know its still bad, still in the hunt for a good editor that could help me. I hope this chapter at least please you once you get pass all the grammar errors.

As dawn creep its way on Manehattan loved daze mares carrying sharp and bloody weapons patrol the now deserted city without a directions in mind. Following my instructions the local police order an immediate evacuation from all the residents who weren't affected by Chitin sick venom. Families were break apart and conflicts ignite

Hard yet acceptable, I rather have them angry at me than in a massive funeral

I though while I steel my nerves and launch at an distracted house wife before knocking her unconscious using morphine. Soon various soldiers copy my example and capture more mares before dragging them into a safe house, all the while using the cover of a depth fog that was currently covering the entire city.

Prior to our mission and with the aid of pegasus soldiers, the weather factory and willing voluntaries, we decided to cover the entire area in a dense fog to used as cover while our eyes who has being enchanted by my mom allow us to infiltrate and explore the city without any problem.

"That is the last one sir" A guard approach me as place the last mare with the others and salute.

"At ease soldier" I tell him while approaching a desk with a map of the city on it. "Any news on the other squads?"

"Only the same report sir, everything seems to be progressing smoothly and even though its small we are taking more and more of the city, if we continue this pace we would be able to claim the area by nighttime"

"I see" I tell him with some uncertainty "Everything is going well"

"Sir?"

"Almost too well, have any team encounter the rouge changeling yet?"

"I'm afraid they haven't sir"

"I was afraid you were going to say that, things are calming down, and if I know Chitin that is exactly what he is aiming to archived. He want us to lower our guard in the middle of a war zone. Tell everyone to remain alert and after returning undergo the detection spell, we will let not any changeling in this camp"

"Yes sir" The soldier salute and its about to leave when another soldier approach them carrying a t.v with him "Prince Kabuto?"

The name instantly catch my attention as I turn to the soldier who is turning the t.v on "Message from your brother"

I need a couple of seconds to register what happen afterwards but by then it was too late. Images in quick pace start to show on the screen and before I could turn away everything fade to black.

Waking up with a groan I sit down and lean my back into a stone wall near by. Doing a quick scan of my surroundings, I discover that I was inside a warehouse with various wooden boxes around me, a chain was place on my left ankle leaving me bound into the wall and I was strip of my cloths and instead was now wearing a changeling uniform, this one enchanted and preventing me from using my wings or magic. My entire body feels like it weight a ton, I could feel my hands wet and looking down I confirm that they were indeed bleeding lightly and when I move, I detect bruises and even cuts all over my body, making me believed that when I was taken its was probably torture, and even bite in my legs?
Shaking the though I look throw a near by window and judging by the sun rays coming from it I assume it was near sunset and the cold temperature made me think that was either still in the city or very near its limits.

"Its this suppose to be some sort of sick joke?" I say to no one in particularly as I start to stand up with some difficulty, my body still numb from the brainwash. "Don't pretend you are not there Chitin, I know your style and how you love to gloat when you get your pray, so lets just get this over with"

As I respond I heard footsteps and looking up I saw the changeling in question stepping from the shadows and heading to me from the second floor. He was wearing his usual hoodie and stealth uniform minus the mask who he was holding in his right hand. His face showing the beak prove of his griffin roots as well as his feline black eyes

"Hello brother" Chitin tells me with a smirk "So glad you receive my present, I was getting worry that, that bitch of a princess would try to hide it from you" He tells his smirk turning quickly into a glare.

"Chitin stop this now! This is gone too far, even for you. Do you really intend to go against mo…Chrysalis orders?"

"Don't disrespect mother you traitor!" He tells before shooting an arrow at me who almost find its target on my right knee "Sure we were planning on using you from the very start and we weren't exactly the family of the century, but we still are your family Kabuto, YOUR roots, and lie or not, you start life in this world as a changeling, as our brother"

"So this is all about? Petty revenge of a hypocrite that can't take being betray back? I though you were smarter than that Chitin but in the end you were even more pathetic than I though" My remark ear me another arrow this one rousing my left check and leaving a mark on my face.

"I advice you to choose your next words carefully brother, they might be your last, beside you don't want to taste the patience of someone with so many hostages do you?" Chitin tells before taking out a remote control and by pressing it, open various boxes around us with scare mares in cages looking around in fear, and with blood shot eyes from crying to much.

"Ah the smell of fear, spicy yet dry, so easy to harvest and yet low in power, a real shame I need so many victims to consider it a meal"

I look in shock how all those mares look at me before backing away in fear "Chitin are you gone insane? Do you even know what you are doing? Mother forbid us to harvest fear for a reason, that emotion will mess with your head, you need to stop this now!" I tell him in worry not realising what I'm saying.

"Je so my brother is still lingering in that head of yours then? Good, that bitch brainwash hasn't claim you head yet. There is still time for you to return home and join the search for mother"

"Search for mother? You mean she hasn't try to contact any of…?"

"But before that, there is still the issue of your re education, no dough the princesses have try to sell you the concept of friendship and love in a crazy attempt to make you 'pony'. I would be laughing at the idea if it wasn't for the fact that its appear to be working"

He lift the remote control into the air. "It appear that a quick reminder of your true nature is in order, as you wish I will release all the prisoners and allow you to hog all the glory of rescuing Manehattan as a means to show you how good of a brother am I, but not before having one last snack" He tells with a malice before pressing another button and starting a huge wide screen t.v on the roof.

On the video that was play make my blood freeze and the mares in the warehouse scream in terror. On it I saw myself with death eyes attacking my own soldiers and hunting them down like some sort of predators, not only that but my actions didn't seem to have directions as I soon start to aim for the mares we previously save and even look like I smile as some of my victims beg for mercy, or try to fight back earning the scars and bruises I previously felt, they weren't torture marks they were the remnants of the masacre I provoke!

No, no…that is not me, is not me

"Oh such wonderful and delicious fear brother, you emotions are always the tastiest" Chitin tells in gleed as he head back to the shadows "This is not the end of things Kabuto, we will see each other some other time, until then enjoy your cheers… hero" Chitin tells laughing maniacally as he press his control one last time and release every mare in the warehouse who didn't waste time in running away from me.

Tear start to stream from my face as I continue to watch the horror Chitin force me to do.

Oh god, what have I done, why…why I didn't see this? I knew him I knew he will try something? I should have stop him before letting him use me I…I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

I felt myself falling into the ground and shaking like a leaf while hearing the screaming of all those ponies, each one piercing my soul like hot swords and ripping me apart.

I didn't knew what was happening anymore and for a time I felt myself falling into a void until the voice of my mother sniffing catch my attention, and soon discover that I was being help by her. She was wearing a beautiful suit of armour and the warehouse where we used to be was now reduce to ashes and burn wood around me. I was unable to understand what was happening but soon realised that I was crying my eyes out in her chest while she was rooking me back and forward like a baby. I didn't care at the moment I was complete broken and as much as I wanted to talk I could only utter two word to her.

"I'm…sorry"