• Published 5th May 2017
  • 445 Views, 0 Comments

Parallel - CocoaPone



The story of the Crystal Empire and its mysterious disappearance.

  • ...
 0
 445

Theres fear too?

He gasped, because not only was this not the Crystal Empire it wasn't anything at all besides an abandoned camp site. Well I guess it is something compared to everything else out here. He went a bit closer and used his magic to pick up a sick and poke at the embers of the camp fire, they lit up a bit then slowly faded. A gentle breeze blew through his mane as he was thinking. Suddenly his eyes wandered off until it focused on a crudely made spear that was stabbed into what looked like some sort of shelter. He walked over and inspected it and used his magic to pull the spear out of the wall, then he looked at the shelter which was was barely anything really, he could hardly make out what it used to be, and he couldn't even find the way in. He peeked inside and saw a shadow moving around, quickly he ducked down. What is this??!? A horror scene?? He thought to himself, then he slowly started sweating which wasn't particularly a good thing since it just froze to his face. He gained enough courage to look inside again, but then instantly he felt a cold shiver come over him, the shadow was looking directly at him, with a pair of glowing eyes.